What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I am really amazed by your hypocrisy... In one of your previous threads as usual, you singled me out as the only person disrespecting people.. while your Indian Bihari brother Nalaanapride said equally disrespectful things about Pakistan and Pakistanis.. but you ignored whatever he said...

If you Karchiites want to show that much love for Biharis and U.P. people from the other side of border then I suggest you to move back to India... and don't forget it was Bengali Muslims and Indian Muslims from present day India who were mostly responsible for the creation of Pakistan... Punjabis, Pathans or other native nationalities of Pakistan never felt threatened by Hindus as they were a minority in North Western States.. First you guyz refused to live peacefully with Hindus in your native India and kept on dreaming about Pakistan and now when you have Pakistan you guyz keep on supporting India and keep on dissing your own fellow Punjabis and Pathans... what the hell!

I remember in one of the posts posted by an Iranian few months ago that he has seen some very pretty Pakistani girls, and you said forget about low lives like jinxed_girl, she has certain agenda to spread in this forum.. and that you will prefer a Bihari doctor over some illiterate girl of pind from Punajb, Kashmir, or Frontier. Do you have something against Kashmiris, Punjabis and Pathans.. if you do and you love India so much then I suggest you to move back to India as we are the 2 largest ethnic groups of Pakistan

Also, your Bihari brother Nalanda was claiming that blue-eyed Biharis are common in India (the word itself "Blue-eyed-Bihari" has a funny ring to it.. when I heard that statement I started to smile)... You Biharis are not fooling anyone on here... Among "Indic" groups blue eyes are very rare... Light eyes are only found in appreciable number among Kashmiris and Pashtuns and some Northern Punjabi ethnicities like Hazaras or Hindkowans who are heavily missed with Pashtuns and form an overlapping group with them. So, I don't know how come blue-eyed are common in Bihar... personally I have never seen a blue eyed Bihari and I have seen thousands.. maybe they do exist in some remote jungles of India

This reminds me of another post, posted by some South Indian on Paktribune forum... he was claiming that blue and green eyes are very common in South India... here is his exact statement ...

"I have travelled all the way from Kanyakumari to up to Bombay. The eyecolour starts from black, brown, BLUE, and occasional green".

Yeah right... We Pakistanis were part of India.. and you Biharis are fooling no one here.. try fooling those people who don't know much about India and Pakistan.

How racist. Wtf? I'm a nationalist and I love Pakistan more than any Iran, Turkey, India, or Arab whatever. Don't be hatin on fellow Pakistanis.

How racist. Wtf? I'm a nationalist and I love Pakistan more than any Iran, Turkey, India, or Arab whatever. Don't be hatin on fellow Pakistanis.

How is it racist? He is hating on fellow Pakistanis and supporting Indians.. and I am just giving him a nice lesson.. ;)

It is the colour of People's heart's we should look at. Pakistanis have the best hearts, and that's why I got a Tattoo of the flag on my arm. All these races range from dark to fair, but Pakistanis are all GREEN.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

How is it racist? He is hating on fellow Pakistanis and supporting Indians.. and I am just giving him a nice lesson..

I'm no fan of India, but even some of my family are emmigrants from East Punjab and Jammu.

It is the colour of People's heart's we should look at. Pakistanis have the best hearts, and that's why I got a Tattoo of the flag on my arm. All these races range from dark to fair, but Pakistanis are all GREEN.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

I'm no fan of India, but even some of my family are mohajirs from East Punjab and Jammu.

and your point is ?

and your point is ?

What's the point of making fun of Biharis?

You said you were punjabi.

Chalo zara test karday an kaki. Ini nafrat palon di ki zaroorat ah? :D

and what is the point of making fun of Punjabis... ?

We punjabis make fun of ourselves the most. It shows confidence.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

and what is the point of making fun of Punjabis... ?

Btw what zaat of Punjabi are you? Jatt, gujar, arain?

What's the point of making fun of Biharis?

You said you were punjabi.

Chalo zara test karday an kaki. Ini nafrat palon di ki zaroorat ah? :D

aesi koi gal nahi.. mainou biharian naal koi nafrat nai.. par.. kuch Bihari buhut jhoot boldai nai.. mera khoon khol janda ai...

aesi koi gal nahi.. mainou biharian naal koi nafrat nai.. par.. kuch Bihari buhut jhoot boldai nai.. mera khoon khol janda ai...

Ay hay, kush tanda ya ice cream kalo.

We punjabis make fun of ourselves the most. It shows confidence.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Btw what zaat of Punjabi are you? Jatt, gujar, arain?

why u wanna know that.. when you are GREEN? :partay:

are you gujjar?

Arain till death.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Bari teet paindu panjabi boldi an tu vi. :angel:

Arain till death.

Ok Good.. btw this thread is so funny.. everyone is fighting here.. Arabs vs Iranians, Iranians vs Turks, Azerbaijanis vs Iranians, Indians vs Pakistanis, Arabs vs Turks loooooooooooooool! :rofl:

Ok Good.. btw this thread is so funny.. everyone is fighting here.. Arabs vs Iranians, Iranians vs Turks, Azerbaijanis vs Iranians, Indians vs Pakistanis, Arabs vs Turks loooooooooooooool!

The entire youtube crowd flocked to this thread. I thought it was retarded.

Back
Top Bottom