What's new

Turkey- China military relation

and Developing/Manufacturing a system based on China tech transfer never means that Turkey doesn't have nothing over them. Chinese equivalent missile of Roketsan T-300 isn't share same habits with eachothers. Turkey's T-302 Kasirga missiles have been designed/developed with Chinese assistance in accordance with requirements of Turkish Armed Forces. After development of T-300 rockets, Full scale trials have been applied by Turkish engineers in Turkey...

302_pby06.jpg

At present, The intellectual and property rights of those systems are belong to Turkey. In last year, Turkey and an Arab country (It must be UAE ) agreed on technology transfer of Kasirga rockets (TR-302) for them. According to agreement, Roketsan will share the technology of Ksirga rockets to UAE and so They will manufacture those rockets for a secret ME country...

73028-roketsan.jpg

and At present, Roketsan and Tubitak engineers are developing/developed 300mm T-300 Guided Kasirga system as well...

03811ff7.png

hmmm... i thought sharing ballistic missile technology was not allowed?

000003.jpg

While Turkish Army is enjoying with T-302 missiles manufactured by Roketsan in inventory, Guided T-302 rockets will add really strategic capabilities to Turkish Armed Forces in near future. I personelly hope to see a rocket system which is able to compete with USA G-MLRS...

I was just literally thank you for true information what i write was false so no string was attached. And thanks again for your new post in this topic.

Back
Top Bottom