What's new

Turkey cancels visit by Swedish minister as planned protests stoke tension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have attached the mods but as usual ...when it come to us they ban immediately when it comes to anti pakistan they take their time.

I had no issues with this turd and he just butted into a conversation and told me to shut up. Why? The post is available for everyone to see #28

So their anti-Pakistan posts gives you the license to insult ALL Greeks & Turks? Don't you realize how many Pakistanis are living and working both countries; especially in Greece, not to mention all the refugees, many of whom have committed crimes.

Also look at this, a Greek woman singing Dil Dil Pakistan in her own country. Care to insult her? And look how dishonorably the Pakistanis are acting by waving only the Pakistani flag and not the flag of their host country:

Last edited:
May Allah Swt destroy these people like he did with the previous nations before who didnt believe

How dare Sweden carry out such a low life disgusting act and cover with the title "freedom of expression", then they wonder why we are happy when Russia kicks their back sides

how about they start doing this with the Holocaust survivors?

why would you deliberately go out of your way to provoke someone with someone which you know is sacred to them, deliberately poking peoples sensitivities

this is sick and disgusting and its very good to see the extremely angry reaction by Turkey

Erodgan should publicly humiliate the Swedish leaders on their next meeting and refuse their entry into NATO

entire Europe was under the shadow of the Once Might Ottoman Turks for 400 years, they should shiver in fear in the old times before they ever made such a remark

they should know their dominance is over and once against Turkomans have risen to take their rightful place in history

There is always a political prize to be paid for breaking agreements.

and there is also a prize to pay when you offend and provoke people

just because you abandoned your religion doesnt we will do ours

I have been to Sweden and the swedes can be nice people and easy going but they lack something very important their social skills are lacking.

Honestly the Swedes are some of the lowest IQ people when it comes to diplomacy they just don't understand it how it is conducted. They are thick headed and also slow thinking.

Do you think the Swedes wanted this extremely unnecessary scandals to occur at this critical moment for them?.. Ofcourse not but then again it takes you back to how slow thinking the regular swedes are to mess this simple thing up to such an extent..:lol:

The Finns on the other hand are much more capable and crafty in their lobbying and charm-offensive. I believe they just have much better leadership then the swedes and way smarter. I think kids run Sweden and it is a circus I have been there.

This could also mean the end of Sweden's NATO membership because after pulling of this historic and gigantic mess up it is hard to convince Turkey or win their favor back.. This is self-inflicted and honestly they didn't want events go out of hand like this just turned unpredictable and out of their control. They simply lost control of the situation and the agenda for the demonstrations was hijacked by an element who crossed over from Denmark which is again to their surprise which shows their incompetancy and this was done against their wish meaning they don't have control over things.

Finland might perhaps also lose membership opportunity due to Sweden's mess up all tho the Finns are doing everything they can.. Russia will definitely attack Finland and parts of Sweden once it gets finished with Ukraine they are next rest assured but Sweden just messed things up accidently And may have lost the Turks for good

interesting but Denmark and Dutch are basically racist to the core? no one can change those Nazi

so the demonstrators in Sweden are actually from Denmark?

The same party that allowed Quran burning in front of a Muslim state embassy, in the name of freedom of expression, has suspended an official for comments about Anne Frank.
No party in Sweden ”allowed” the Quran to be burned. Parties are not involved in the decision. The police is giving permission. According to the constitution of Sweden they have to allow such demonstrations. This part of the constitution predates this party.

A party can suspend their own for anything that they believe loses votes.
It is not governed by law.No party is allowed to stop a demonstration approved by the police.

I guess all this is confusing for someone who is deeply corrupt.

Last edited:
No party in Sweden ”allowed” the Quran to be burned. Parties are not involved in the decision. The police is giving permission. According to the constitution of Sweden they have to allow such demonstrations. This part of the constitution predates this party.

A party can suspend their own for anything that they believe loses votes.
It is not governed by law.No party is allowed to stop a demonstration approved by the police.

I guess all this is confusing for someone who is deeply corrupt.
I think you missed the point.

The point was the hypocrisy and double standards shown by the same political party when it comes to so-called "freedom of expression"

May Allah Swt destroy these people like he did with the previous nations before who didnt believe

How dare Sweden carry out such a low life disgusting act and cover with the title "freedom of expression", then they wonder why we are happy when Russia kicks their back sides

how about they start doing this with the Holocaust survivors?

why would you deliberately go out of your way to provoke someone with someone which you know is sacred to them, deliberately poking peoples sensitivities

this is sick and disgusting and its very good to see the extremely angry reaction by Turkey

Erodgan should publicly humiliate the Swedish leaders on their next meeting and refuse their entry into NATO

entire Europe was under the shadow of the Once Might Ottoman Turks for 400 years, they should shiver in fear in the old times before they ever made such a remark

they should know their dominance is over and once against Turkomans have risen to take their rightful place in history

and there is also a prize to pay when you offend and provoke people

just because you abandoned your religion doesnt we will do ours
If a radical Muslim burned a Bible,would you have said "oh well it's just one extremist nutcase,you can't blame all Muslims for this" or would you have blamed his entire country and his government?

interesting but Denmark and Dutch are basically racist to the core? no one can change those Nazi

so the demonstrators in Sweden are actually from Denmark?

The guy who burned it is from Denmark, I recognized him from a documentary on Denmark. I don't know about the rest.

But since no Pakistani airline operates to Turkey as I mentioned, why should Turkish airliners or other companies operate in Pakistan?
I don't know why no Pakistani airline has a route to Turkey. Maybe the volume of passengers is so low that it's not profitable? You should ask this to them

But If it's not benefiting both countries it can be stopped, I don't really care.

If a radical Muslim burned a Bible,would you have said "oh well it's just one extremist nutcase,you can't blame all Muslims for this" or would you have blamed his entire country and his government?
a couple of saudis attacked the WTC and Iraq got invaded lol

Kuffar hypocrisy at its finest:

The same party that allowed Quran burning in front of a Muslim state embassy, in the name of freedom of expression, has suspended an official for comments about Anne Frank.
You can burn the Quran but you can't say anything bad about the jews

I don't know why no Pakistani airline has a route to Turkey. Maybe the volume of passengers is so low that it's not profitable? You should ask this to them

But If it's not benefiting both countries it can be stopped, I don't really care.
Yes the reason is such. Mainly because Turkish airlines has the monopoly over them, including transit passengers.

You might not really care but hundreds of thousands of your people would be without jobs. Is it a sacrifice you're willing to make to keep all Pakistanis out of Turkey?

What about previous construction projects which makes another huge chunk of your economy? This is ridiculous.

Yes the reason is such. Mainly because Turkish airlines has the monopoly over them, including transit passengers.

You might not really care but hundreds of thousands of your people would be without jobs. Is it a sacrifice you're willing to make to keep all Pakistanis out of Turkey?

What about previous construction projects which makes another huge chunk of your economy? This is ridiculous.
Well, in my knowledge Turkish Airlines is a bit expensive. Pakistani airlines could cut the price and push Turkish Airlines out of this market.

Construction companies can find work elsewhere, there are lots of buildings in istanbul that needs to be rebuilt, and as I explained earlier we can gear up the economy for other industries.

Once 13 million refugees **** off back to their countries, we'll have lots of jobs available too.

Those hundreds of thousands of people are going to have millions of jobs., all is fine :tup:

Kuffar hypocrisy at its finest:

"Kuffar"...

First of all in Sweden and Britain...YOU are the kuffar. Second,we're talking about a far right-wing party which only got 156 votes,like @A.P. Richelieu said earlier. What do you expect from them?

"Kuffar"...

First of all in Sweden and Britain...YOU are the kuffar. Second,we're talking about a far right-wing party which only got 156 votes,like @A.P. Richelieu said earlier. What do you expect from them?
I think you misunderstood him.

In the same country, it's not okay to insult Anne Frank, but it's okay to insult İslam. This is hypocritical.

Meaning they are hardly free speech absolutists, they just pick and choose who is okay to offend and who isn't.

"Kuffar"...

It doesn't matter how many voters have this islamaphobic racist which involved in the provocation. What we criticize here is that this provocation took place under the protection of Swedish law enforcement.

Remember the process that led to Nazi Europe in the last century. Were the fascists burning Torahs in front of synagogues also expressing freedom of expression?

Can you burn a Torah in front of a synagogue in Sweden today? Give it a try.

You cannot demonstrate in Stockholm by hanging a poster of Osama bin Laden, nor can you burn a Torah in front of the Jewish community and make racist statements about them. If you do that, the Swedish judiciary will intervene.

In the same way, Sweden will not protect a criminal who threatens US national security. Why am I being precise, because it has not. The Swedish judiciary could not even intervene in this matter. US soldiers arrested the criminal on Swedish territory and took him to the airport within two hours.

What we criticize is the attempt to cover up this orientalist arrogance by instrumentalizing universal values. Stop muddying the issue.

Last edited:

ah ok so collective blame is not allowed when your to blame ?

but its ok for the West to label islam as a terror religion and blame all muslims when 1.6 billion Muslims practice it ?

sorry no can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom