What's new

Turkey calls for no-fly zone in Syria

can you remember tzipi livni & hamad bin jasim ... mosad has their sex tape !!!

there is no way for hamad bin jasim ...

"follow me or die"

Indeed this mentality exist in a certain middle-east country where citizens abducted overnight by their own regime , tortured in a lightless dungeon by islamic revolution guards till they agree to make a confession video about what kind of zionist agents they were then after regime showed whole public the video tape about how he/she was actually a hidden zionist agent he/she finally hanged by a crane in her/his own neighbourhood to give a message to rest of public.Hard to blame those guys when other choice is tortured in a ******* dungeon by your own goverment rest of your life i too would probably choose to make whatever confession they like and finally get hanged , death over torture for the rest of your life specially when you heard horror stories like how they are not just tortures but also islamic revolution guards happens to be rape woman protesters before execution in those lightless dungeons builded all over Iran.

Indeed this mentality exist in a certain middle-east country where citizens abducted overnight by their own regime , tortured in a lightless dungeon by islamic revolution guards till they agree to make a confession video about what kind of zionist agents they were then after regime showed whole public the video tape about how he/she was actually a hidden zionist agent he/she finally hanged by a crane in her/his own neighbourhood to give a message to rest of public.Hard to blame those guys when other choice is tortured in a ******* dungeon by your own goverment rest of your life i too would probably choose to make whatever confession they like and finally get hanged , death over torture for the rest of your life specially when you heard horror stories like how they are not just tortures but also islamic revolution guards happens to be rape woman protesters before execution in those lightless dungeons builded all over Iran.

you don't have any response ... just BS propaganda ...

we should search more in mossad servers ...

we can find more about turkish leaders ... :lol:

"the Sword of Damocles" :rolleyes: naughty jews :tup:

Back
Top Bottom