What's new

Tunisia scraps ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims

I don't get one thing, it is said that children are a gift from god, so a Muslim and non Muslim have children then doesn't it validate that god is happy with this union?
And if it is not then is the child born in sin?
Very tricky affair.

Lol... So muslim women can't marry non muslim men,

No, not at all.

but muslim men can marry muslim women.

you mean non Muslims? no, not every non Muslims, only practicing Christians and Jews women who are far from polytheism/agnostic/atheist beliefs. Hindu, Sikh, Parsi, buddhists etc are not allowed for Muslim men, if he marry them he would be liable for punishment..

Moreover they can even abduct and forcefully marry non muslim women and can convert them as per their convenience.

Unislamic, Haram.

what is there to accept or not we consider them people of book bcoz of the Holy books of Torah and Bible
if they dont accept it this means they are disowning holy books
Yeah, that is correct Muslims consider Jews and Christians as people of the book while Jews nor Christians have got any such concepts. Christian view on Islam can be not what Muslims would love to hear. Christians believes in the God of Abraham, Isshaq and Yakoub which is YAHWEH.
Then, the Trinity - Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Bawa, Putran and Rooha'd Quedsha as eastern Chrisitans says). Allah is one single God no trinity no other names and Allah's last prophet is also there in Islam which neither Christianity nor Judaism approves. Now, it is up to the Mu'amins to believe whether the Abrahamic people (Jews and Christians) are your people or not.

Shame on Tunisia for bowing down to their western masters and western version of "women rights"..

A Muslim women is not allowed to marry a non-Muslim man, as the kids as a result of such union will be non-Muslims most likely.

Instead of debate and referendum, the President just issued a decree and violated Islamic law in order to show his western handles that he is "progressive" and wants "Moderate Islam"

This is what "moderate Islam" looks like. Changing of Islam's core principles and making it inline with liberal secularism of the West

What shame ,

A women should decide whom she should marry and Not some book written 1400 years ago,

Respecting faith is fine, imposing on others is wrong. You want to follow Quran follow it, but not enforce the same onto your wife / sister or mother. Let her decide what she wants.

Good for the
Tunisia women,now they can choose the best partner for themselves and don't have to worry about laws.

why Hindus get triggered when their women marry Muslims? Knock knock love Jihad
We have no problem Hindu women or men marrying Muslims ,but we are against converting them ,I am talking about love between two people .but we are against love jihad trapping young girls and using them

We have no problem Hindu women or men marrying Muslims ,but we are against converting them ,I am talking about love between two people .but we are against love jihad trapping young girls and using them
Hypocrisy at its best

Lol... maybe it's simpler than that... maybe they just find Muslim men hotter? ... just look at bollywood.

Islam forbids Muslim women from marrying nonmuslims... irrespective of what Tunisian law says... Muslim men can't marry hindus btw...they can marry Christian or Jewish and their wife does not need to convert to Islam.

I think even in pakistan there is no law against Muslim women marrying nonmuslims. ... because I had a cousin who married a white nonmuslim man.

Good for the
Tunisia women,now they can choose the best partner for themselves and don't have to worry about laws.

Don't worry hindus aren't on their list...

Lol... maybe it's simpler than that... maybe they just find Muslim men hotter? ... just look at bollywood.

Islam forbids Muslim women from marrying nonmuslims... irrespective of what Tunisian law says... I think even in pakistan there is no law against Muslim women marrying nonmuslims. ... because I had a cousin who married a white nonmuslim man.

Don't worry hindus aren't on their list...
Bro,do you want me to answer that and expect not to hurt your ego.

Just go watch an Indian movie... it's all me... khans! :)
Bollywood is bigger than Khan's
Mean while you can watch the video it's on me and do you want to see the Muslim women reaction
Hey do quote me if someone from lalliwood who is hot and gets these reactions

Bollywood is bigger than Khan's
Mean while you can watch the video it's on me and do you want to see the Muslim women reaction
Hey do quote me if someone from lalliwood who is hot and gets these reactions

Lol... sure... :)

Back
Top Bottom