What's new

Trump tells Modi India ‘a true friend and partner’, invites PM to US

Thought India only was created in 1947, their history goes way back to the time of Magna Carta. That was how parliament was born. You are correct to tell Indians to learn about their history through England.

The Norman invasion of England should be common knowledge to Indians as that is how the language that created the Indian constitution was created. India need to learn the English history to understand themselves.

Also,
God bless your queen
Elizabeth II, empress of India.
India also learned their history recorded by Chinese

Its dangerous when Americans call somebody a friend...and its even more dangerous when they call them true friend..
400x225_329646.jpg

rummy-and-sadam.jpg

Thought India only was created in 1947, their history goes way back to the time of Magna Carta. That was how parliament was born. You are correct to tell Indians to learn about their history through England.

The Norman invasion of England should be common knowledge to Indians as that is how the language that created the Indian constitution was created. India need to learn the English history to understand themselves.

Also,
God bless your queen
Elizabeth II, empress of India.

Oh well.It seems you have some Nanking relation when entire east was dominated by Japan :D
So you should learn about Japanese culture and then talk to us about our culture.

India also learned their history recorded by Chinese

And Japanese and Mangols wrote Chinese history even elaborately with all kind of activities

Its dangerous when Americans call somebody a friend...and its even more dangerous when they call them true friend..
400x225_329646.jpg

rummy-and-sadam.jpg
I agree with those 2 examples showing the Americans being duplicitous two-faced backstabbing kunts in the past but this is a new beginning for America, Trump will deliver on the change Obama promised but failed so miserably on.

of all the stuff he said during the campaign, I felt his views on foreign policy were his strongest points which any common sense person would endorse:

defeat isis etc, stop regime change (saddam gaddafi were better than the mess we have now), don't arm Syrian "rebels", try for peace/making deals with Russia instead of arming proxies against, move away from reliance on foreign oil and toward energy independence.. all this is very good.

so while people will (and should) debate stuff like the mean-spirited aspect of his border wall and immigration bans and so forth, the need to realize that there are also a lot of very positive aspects to his vision for America and how they should engage with the world.

I think he has a fondness for military strongmen, as evidenced by his cabinet picks and his deal making with General Sisi wrt the recent UN resolution on Israel, and no doubt they've spoken about other significant regional issues and have plans we'll all see soon enough. The US under Trump will look to install strongmen who can take care of their own local messes instead of being the crazy interventionists they have been this past decade and a half.

We don't know, nobody knows, but whichever way this eventually turns out, be sure that it wont be more of the same, he is not just another republican/right winger.

he's going after the insane war hawk neo-cons in his own party in a way in which even the so called left/liberal democrats wouldn't dare.

Trump watchers, in case you happen to be muslim, please grow thicker skin, it'll help you see clearly.

Oh well.It seems you have some Nanking relation when entire east was dominated by Japan :D
So you should learn about Japanese culture and then talk to us about our culture.

By your analysis, Russia was dominated by Nazis from 1941-1944, so Russia was created by Nazi Germany. Even by Indian Bollywood standards, this is beyond ridiculous.

400x225_329646.jpg

rummy-and-sadam.jpg

In that case you would be in trouble because if we take these pictures for face value they only screwed dictators

By your analysis, Russia was dominated by Nazis from 1941-1944, so Russia was created by Nazi Germany. Even by Indian Bollywood standards, this is beyond ridiculous.

Oh well.Poor Chinese comprehension again at works here :D

We dont cry........we know what a respect a terrorist get in Pakistan.........so let them be happy..
Nope modi is not getting any respect in Pakistan , it only happens in India where they make a terrorist a prime minister.

I agree with those 2 examples showing the Americans being duplicitous two-faced backstabbing kunts in the past but this is a new beginning for America, Trump will deliver on the change Obama promised but failed so miserably on.

of all the stuff he said during the campaign, I felt his views on foreign policy were his strongest points which any common sense person would endorse:

defeat isis etc, stop regime change (saddam gaddafi were better than the mess we have now), don't arm Syrian "rebels", try for peace/making deals with Russia instead of arming proxies against, move away from reliance on foreign oil and toward energy independence.. all this is very good.

so while people will (and should) debate stuff like the mean-spirited aspect of his border wall and immigration bans and so forth, the need to realize that there are also a lot of very positive aspects to his vision for America and how they should engage with the world.

I think he has a fondness for military strongmen, as evidenced by his cabinet picks and his deal making with General Sisi wrt the recent UN resolution on Israel, and no doubt they've spoken about other significant regional issues and have plans we'll all see soon enough. The US under Trump will look to install strongmen who can take care of their own local messes instead of being the crazy interventionists they have been this past decade and a half.

We don't know, nobody knows, but whichever way this eventually turns out, be sure that it wont be more of the same, he is not just another republican/right winger.

he's going after the insane war hawk neo-cons in his own party in a way in which even the so called left/liberal democrats wouldn't dare.

Trump watchers, in case you happen to be muslim, please grow thicker skin, it'll help you see clearly.
Ok so trump is I'll do this and trump will do that, an Indian delusion with hyper expectation.

India and USA and China are victims of radical islam.
But China cannot recognize it.

Nope modi is not getting any respect in Pakistan , it only happens in India where they make a terrorist a prime minister.

Ok so trump is I'll do this and trump will do that, an Indian delusion with hyper expectation.

Modi... is our prime minister.. he is our leader.. court has not found any evidence aganst him.. given him clean chit.. even i can also argue....your founding father was responsible for so many deaths during partion.. so shall i call him a terrorist ????

And Japanese and Mangols wrote Chinese history even elaborately with all kind of activities
thanks to Zhang Qian, the world know how India's caste system originated 。As you are a proud Indian you should thank Chinese for recording your history.

thanks to Zhang Qian, the world know how India's caste system originated 。As you are a proud Indian you should thank Chinese for recording your history.

And thanks to the Nanking ,world knows the real reason of the stupidity of the Chinese.
You should thank Japanese

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom