What's new

Trump tells Modi India ‘a true friend and partner’, invites PM to US

I'm not Pakistani. If you can't handle the facts, go to Indian forums, where they indulge in fantasies.
u call ur blabbershyte as facts : England our mother country coz it ruled us for a few years down the history lane ??
i guess then, with the same argument, China has a "lot" of father countries: remember "cutting of chinese melon" ?

u call ur blabbershyte as facts : England our mother country coz it ruled us for a few years down the history lane ??
i guess then, with the same argument, China has a "lot" of father countries: remember "cutting of chinese melon" ?

Britain created India as a country. Prior to that, India existed as a geographical expression. Period.

Congratulate
Modi to help Americans create more job opportunities

177528.jpg

We have been invaded by many countries, but we have not been completely reduced to a colony, we have been fighting, but you completely become a British colony(400+ years).

What's your obsession with our man parts? your PM hugs everyone like a gay
It's less gayer than what China Pakistan has.It's like selling & mortgaging body parts for money.You know what it is called by.

Last edited:
I'm not from China... dude. Originally from Taiwan but grew up in US. Being in US 30+ years.

So made in America will collide with made in India. Let's see what happens.
Lol, people think anyone who supports China are from China. He forgets Taiwanese are also ethnically a Han Chinese.

Modi Plus Trump
Birds of the Same Feather ... Flocks together :cheers:
Cheers to Gay Pride! :D

Britain created India as a country. Prior to that, India existed as a geographical expression. Period.
keep ur delusion to urself. not everybody is fed on ur country's propaganda.
regarding geographical expression, were u any different? or u descended from mars or something ??

We have been invaded by many countries, but we have not been completely reduced to a colony, we have been fighting, but you completely become a British colony(400+ years).
400+ years huh ?
u did become a colony. difference between china and india is that india was frugged by single frugger for a longer duration while in case of china, she was decimated by a group of fruggers, very badly over a smaller period of time. doesnt make u any less frugged.
u included the day east india company stuck their first deal with mughals as their first day as rulers.
fyi, official slavery of our ppl began in 1857 (not that i m proud) with the transfer of power from EIC to the crown.
i bet many cheerleaders who thanked ur posts disregaded this "fact".

Last edited:
keep ur delusion to urself. not everybody is fed on ur country's propaganda.
regarding geographical expression, were u any different? or u descended from mars or something ??

400+ years huh ?
u did become a colony. difference between china and india is that india was frugged by single frugger for a longer duration while in case of china, she was decimated by a group of fruggers, very badly over a smaller period of time. doesnt make u any less frugged.
u included the day east india company stuck their first deal with mughals as their first day as rulers.
fyi, official slavery of our ppl began in 1857 (not that i m proud) with the transfer of power from EIC to the crown.
i bet many cheerleaders who thanked ur posts disregaded this "fact".
You should go to UK to understand the history of India.Because it was the British who created India.

Rightwing extremism in both countries India and USA. USA may impeach the fanatic leader; But, India's cow lovers supports Hindutva fascism instead of secular route for this country.

Back
Top Bottom