What's new

Trump tells Modi India ‘a true friend and partner’, invites PM to US

I think USA under Trump will be a better friend to India than it has ever been to Pakistan in the past.

Even though they will be haters from Pakistan and China, this is great news for India!

I think USA under Trump will be a better friend to India than it has ever been to Pakistan in the past.

Even though they will be haters from Pakistan and China, this is great news for India!
给你点阳光就灿烂,给你点洪水就泛滥,一个商人在政坛上谈友谊是个大笑话,你这白痴,我都不愿意用英语告诉你,怕你伤心。

Made in usa...... This is the goal of Trump,Besides, where are the advantages of India?
The way USA companies are investing in India it would definitely feed Lakhs of Indian job seekers..
Also it's world's most powerful country which is giving open support to India.That also means they respect India's interest.
It's up to you how you want to get it.

给你点阳光就灿烂,给你点洪水就泛滥,一个商人在政坛上谈友谊是个大笑话,你这白痴,我都不愿意用英语告诉你,怕你伤心。
:o::o::o:.....8-):china:

Can you please post in English as the majority of users and guests understand English.

:o::o::o:.....8-):china:

Can you please post in English as the majority of users and guests understand English.
Businessman + politician

You should take a look at the history books, the history of India do not learn the history of the economy in 80s and 90s?
The way USA companies are investing in India it would definitely feed Lakhs of Indian job seekers..
Also it's world's most powerful country which is giving open support to India.That also means they respect India's interest.
It's up to you how you want to get it.

India US has too much things in common.That consists cultural,economical collaboration....
India has been buying weapons from USA since decades..May be they are betting on India to be the manufacturing hub of American products..

With Trump, he is into made in America. Just like Modi is made is all about Made in India. There will be a conflict.

Businessman + politician

You should take a look at the history books, the history of India do not learn the history of the economy in 80s and 90s?

India is not good at keeping history. Most of "Indian history" come very its own religious writings or foreign travelers to Indian Subcontinent. As a result, Indians today do not generally have an appreciation of history.

With Trump, he is into made in America. Just like Modi is made is all about Made in India. There will be a conflict.
There is a certain similarity between both Mr Trump and Mr Modi, both want to make their respective countries great again. Both take bold and daring decisions. I think both of these leaders we get along pretty well.

& you are made in China..

I'm not from China... dude. Originally from Taiwan but grew up in US. Being in US 30+ years.

There is a certain similarity between both Mr Trump and Mr Modi, both want to make their respective countries great again. Both take bold and daring decisions. I think both of these leaders we get along pretty well.

So made in America will collide with made in India. Let's see what happens.

Trump said that also to his doggie , his car driver , his barber , his grocery store shop keeper ......the list goes on and on

Real estate agents use that line all the time , when selling a old appartment
"Hey you know , you and me are friends and partners in this sale"

Last edited:
India US has too much things in common.That consists cultural,economical collaboration....
India has been buying weapons from USA since decades..May be they are betting on India to be the manufacturing hub of American products..

Both USA and India has England as the mother country and speak English. Without English, neither would be a country.

Back
Top Bottom