What's new

Trump may mount pressure to limit Pak nuclear programme

History proves that American CIA controls American President and not opposite (Assassination of J Kennedy). So once elected, President finds that it's a different world inside white house. For Pakistan, I don't think Trump as president would make any difference, Relations would continue as it is. They are not likely to improve because of radicalization of Pakistani army and lack of intent to act against terrorists. However, they are not likely to further deteriorate as well for the sake of Afghanistan and because it possess nuclear weapons. Aid has to be continued to make sure that Pakistani economy doesn't implode & it becomes a headache for the world community. For China, all his announcements was election campaign. He may impose slight duty on Chinese import to see where it goes. For Russia, It can only improve from here. Putin is also willing and Russia close to USA (than China) is in India's interest anyways. For India, what we need is not money but sensitive technology in field of Metallurgy, Aircraft engines, Radars & advanced physics, chances of the same are very less... So trump or no trump.
i think a realistic assessment

Dear Fellows,
USA always asserts pressure over Pakistan to stop nuclear development.
So, nothing would be new.
Its their job to stop.
Its your job to continue at all cost.

Eating grass and let become a nuclear nation this was the motto. US or anybody else need to understand this psyche.
The words of Z.A.B., the same guy who gained office by promising bread and shelter while writing (for those Pakistanis who could read) that his goal was to conquer a third of India.

Defending Pakistan from invasion from without is acceptable in my book, but supporting purple dreams of empire and domination over others is not. Two thumbs down.

The words of Z.A.B., the same guy who gained office by promising bread and shelter while writing (for those Pakistanis who could read) that his goal was to conquer a third of India.

Defending Pakistan from invasion from without is acceptable in my book, but supporting purple dreams of empire and domination over others is not. Two thumbs down.
No the only purpose it serve to tell anyone try to invade us that there will be mutually assured destruction .

No the only purpose it serve to tell anyone try to invade us that there will be mutually assured destruction .
Oh, it's clear that is NOT part of Pakistan's nuclear strategy at all.
M.A.D. deterrence requires an emphasis on and publicity of second-strike capabilities.

Oh, it's clear that is NOT part of Pakistan's nuclear strategy at all.
M.A.D. deterrence requires an emphasis on and publicity of second-strike capabilities.
Message is well understood by those who still dreams day and night to break Pakistan. I hope you will be honest and tell your opinion if we are not a nuclear power what could possibly we have to face..

Message is well understood by those who still dreams day and night to break Pakistan. I hope you will be honest and tell your opinion if we are not a nuclear power what could possibly we have to face..
Canada isn't a nuclear power but Canadians today don't worry about becoming a U.S. conquest, despite wars between them in the past. Why do you think that is?

Canada isn't a nuclear power but Canadians today don't worry about becoming a U.S. conquest, despite wars between them in the past. Why do you think that is?
Wrong analogy.....Why do India then have nukes ? much before Pakistan went for it...Specially after the formation of Bangladesh,lesson was taught to Pakistan in order to survive make sure enemy knows it will not go untouched without serious rep-recursions..Did pakistan start this nuclear race ?a simple and basic question.
Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria rightly or wrongly i am yet to see in recent 20 years an invasion of any nuclear nation

I don't see why. Are you sure you just don't like the question?

China.
No, it is not like this.. I am saying apply same logic...India has nukes due to China similar we have due to India. You started to link poverty with Nuclear issue and that i replied you...

No, it is not like this.. I am saying apply same logic...India has nukes due to China similar we have due to India. You started to link poverty with Nuclear issue and that i replied you...
Thread topic isn't about existence of Pakistani nukes or not but about their limits.

What "limit"? Pakistan's? Canada's? China's? You're resorting to unclear platitudes to escape difficult questions here.

No i am just stating the rule of equality and justice without being biased to anyone.

No i am just stating the rule of equality and justice without being biased to anyone.
More platitudes! Will you also apply your "rule of equality and justice" to advocate supplying weapons to imprisoned criminals so they can be just as well armed as the guards? You're running on empty here, dude!

Back
Top Bottom