What's new

Trump may mount pressure to limit Pak nuclear programme

Trump SAYS he can solve your TERROR issie

You guys tell me what he thinking

"The Party and the People are One" - the Communists' approach to cutting off discussion. Yet if minority opinions aren't allowed to be voiced and discussed how do you ever expect to uncover errors and new events that demand change? Will it take disaster after disaster? Catastrophes? Losing a major war? Or is a revolution required?

Who said they aren't allowed? It's just that nobody feels the need to take measures. It seems as if there is no conflict in something there must be something wrong?

Who said they aren't allowed? It's just that nobody feels the need to take measures. It seems as if there is no conflict in something there must be something wrong?
So you're O.K. with the realization that lots of Pakistanis experience poverty because a sizable percentage of the national income is diverted to building a huge nuclear arsenal - one that will within a decade be larger than China's? Why, given such skewed priorities and blind loyalties, should America be providing aid to Pakistan at all? It's just going to fuel an even bigger arsenal and won't add to Pakistan's security or national wealth.

And no, Pakistan's military budget is not debated in parliament. I think it was only in 2008 that the military even provided line items to their budget, rather than a single round number.

Really? Official sources, please.

Official Source for what ? that we have NASR or how Both countries mobilize their troops and on verge of WAR ? as for Indian Cold start Doctrine you find threads on PDF easily .. its very well documented Fact.

Do you expect that such a force can be justified as mere deterrence, rather than conquest? And if not, do peace-loving Pakistanis get a say?

No , Who say we will keep the title of just " Deterrence " once we are economically Stable and Militarily Strong .. than we will be more on Front foot when it comes to Tackling India .. and I doubt Pakistan does have any Conquest Dreams except for some , but the Educated class wants to build the Existing Pakistan and develop it more ..and what makes you think i am not a Peace Loving Pakistani ? :cray:

He won't probably even mention it. Like some folks have already posted his stance will be strictly not interventionist. However the whole Taliban and US funds issue will crop and he will follow actions through.

Official Source for what ? that we have NASR or how Both countries mobilize their troops and on verge of WAR ?
No, official source for your statement that Pakistan chose to build tacnukes as a result of 26/11 rather than dismantle its terror-training programs aimed at India.

No , Who say we will keep the title of just " Deterrence " once we are economically Stable and Militarily Strong .. than we will be more on Front foot when it comes to Tackling India .. and I doubt Pakistan does have any Conquest Dreams except for some , but the Educated class wants to build the Existing Pakistan and develop it more ..and what makes you think i am not a Peace Loving Pakistani ? :cray:
At the very least you sound confused!

No, official source for your statement that Pakistan chose to build tacnukes as a result of 26/11 rather than dismantle its terror-training programs aimed at India.

I didn't know you are up for Trolling , so let me Transformed myself into one :)
So you want COAS to come up and say hey Indian you Got Cold Start , here we Got NASR ...
as i say, move your laxy A$$ and look around the PDF , don't go far you will search many thread with lots of Information on desired material ..

At the very least you sound confused!

Hmm , well lets see if anyone else can or will support what you claim , rest to me either you are not up for a serious conversation or just trying to bait me into Trolling ..
in both ways i made my point very clear .. :)

So you're O.K. with the realization that lots of Pakistanis experience poverty because a sizable percentage of the national income is diverted to building a huge nuclear arsenal - one that will within a decade be larger than China's? Why, given such skewed priorities and blind loyalties, should America be providing aid to Pakistan at all? It's just going to fuel an even bigger arsenal and won't add to Pakistan's security or national wealth.

And no, Pakistan's military budget is not debated in parliament. I think it was only in 2008 that the military even provided line items to their budget, rather than a single round number.

National security cannot be compromised. If we cannot build up the military while helping the poor then that is a failure of the government. Musharraf has done that in his era. Put Pakistan into the next 11 while accelerating many defence projects. If it wasn't for PPP and the oh so important democrazy Pakistan would have been farther ahead than it is now. The army is the reason Gwadar port is even a reality today. Musharraf started it.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/preside...z-musharraf-his-government/amp/?client=safari

The only mistake he did was joining the US.

No, surely not you are twisting it ...Poverty is because of corruption , the same political elite you are referring to ask questions.Pakistan is at 127 of out 177 countries in corruption perception index. Nuclear arsenal has nothing to do with it.Rs 8000 billion every year, went into these corrupt elite. Compare this with defense budget of just Rs 781 billion. That is the issue our public knows, when world leaders support these corrupt politicians and just point on tiny amount on nuclear arsenal comparatively. This is not sincerity .

HOW strong economically and militararily will Pakistan need to be to go ON THE FRONT FOOT against INDIA.

DO you actually realise or comprehend WHAT it will take in resource and capacity to fight and win a war against a country the size of india

would you risk such a venture against a country with nuclear tipped land and sea based missles.

IS it WORTH the utter destruction of the region.

National security cannot be compromised. If we cannot build up the military while helping the poor then that is a failure of the government.
And in a democracy the people choose the government. True, Pakistani democracy is limited, but it is there. Do you plan to assert yourself or not?

No, surely not you are twisting it ...Poverty is because of corruption , the same political elite you are referring to ask questions.Pakistan is at 127 of out 177 countries in corruption perception index. Nuclear arsenal has nothing to do with it.Rs 8000 billion every year, went into these corrupt elite. Compare this with defense budget of just Rs 781 billion. That is the issue our public knows, when world leaders support these corrupt politicians and just point on tiny amount on nuclear arsenal comparatively. This is not sincerity .
Links to the numbers, please.

And in a democracy the people choose the government. True, Pakistani democracy is limited, but it is there. Do you plan to assert yourself or not?

What's the benefit of choosing one corrupt government one after another every 5 years? Robbing the citizens for their luxuries. That's like punching yourself in the face.

HOW strong economically and militararily will Pakistan need to be to go ON THE FRONT FOOT against INDIA.

DO you actually realise or comprehend WHAT it will take in resource and capacity to fight and win a war against a country the size of india

would you risk such a venture against a country with nuclear tipped land and sea based missles.

IS it WORTH the utter destruction of the region.

If you cant even understand a small Difference between Been of Front foot , and Going for a Full scale war, than i can't help you .. Only a Professional Doc can ..

Back
Top Bottom