What's new

Troops from Kuwait, India, Pakistan Entered Bahrain to Crack Down Protesters, Witness

God help Bahrain if the combined forces of India and Pakistan invade them.It will be show the World has never seen.India and Pakistan combined,have some of the most ruthless and professional armed forces that very few in this World can stand against.....

fantasy stories.....

God help Bahrain if the combined forces of India and Pakistan invade them.It will be show the World has never seen.India and Pakistan combined,have some of the most ruthless and professional armed forces that very few in this World can stand against.....

fantasy stories.....

Bahrain never recruits from Hindu India, not even Muslim soldiers. Their soldiers come Jordan, Syria, Yemen and primarily from Pakistan. The website from where this link is taken is not at all authentic and is run by anti-Arab Shiites.

Hahahaha india and pak army working with each other as hired gunmen for arab kings.
Sounds like a fairy tale.

hmmmmm...someone has dug up one year old article :D
and what do we see?? pakistanis bashing iranians and their news sources :D

What rubbish! We don't take combat operations until asked by that country or serving our strategic interest! Bahrain certainly doesn't sound like on our operations list.

No cobra, Muslims do not drink alcohols as Hindus drink them to death. Secondly I was speaking generally about the Indians who use the rhetoric that ''India has more Muslims than Pakistan.'' And yes I am proud that Pakistan will be called the largest Muslim country in the world.
Calm down big guy. India indeed had more muslims than Pakistan till some 5 years ago. If India now has lesser number of muslims, its because their rate of population growth came down along with the whole of India. Sure be proud of how Pakistan will be the largest Muslim country in the world, but be ready for the poorest muslim country tag as well.

Stupid news channel but whats pissing me off more is the "iranians are this and that" so much for all your muslim brotherhood the way you idiots carry on we dont need any enemies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom