What's new

Troops from Kuwait, India, Pakistan Entered Bahrain to Crack Down Protesters, Witness

Iran is responsible for all turmoil and turbulences because he kept sending hundrades of iranian people to induct insurgents in makkah and madina to destabilize muslims's centre. Even he got USA to invade Iraq to kill innocent sunnis and bring up Shities into power, this tactics was done in labonan as well, Pakistan should send its troop to tackle this situation which is supported by Iran. Iran always play roles of insurgent in pakistan too. Long live Saudia and Sunnis..

That is bullshit that Indian soldiers are hired by Bahrain to quell protests. Bahrain has for long employed ''Sunni Muslims'' from Pakistan, Syria, Jordan and Yemen in its Bahrain National Guard. The source of this news is outrageous because it is pro-Iranian Shiite website which has no basis in international media whatsoever. As for Pakistani soldiers yes they have recruited and have been naturalised but as for Indian soldiers then NO they have never been because they are ''Hindu.''

Another Iranian stooge news..these people are worst than Indians at spewing BS. I can understand Saudi, Kuwait and Pakistan but for god sake Indian troops?? some ayatollah is too high on Afghan stuff!

Iran itself is having protests in its ahwaz regions which were put down with notrious brutality. Iran is a suspicious and hostile country to all muslims.

Another Iranian stooge news..these people are worst than Indians at spewing BS. I can understand Saudi, Kuwait and Pakistan but for god sake Indian troops?? some ayatollah is too high on Afghan stuff!

Iran itself is having protests in its ahwaz regions which were put down with notrious brutality. Iran is a suspicious and hostile country to all muslims.

I completely agree with you, Iran is indeed very dirty for centuries Rafawidh has allied against Sunnis with Jews and Christians. Today Iran is doing the same, it is allied with India against Pakistan and support Baloch insurgency. All I know is that Ahl Sunnah wal Jamaah must be united whether they are Wahabi Sufi or whatever. Iran is preparing for war with Sunni Arab states and Pakistan is also on their list, its nuclear weapons are for obliterating Sunnis they are not for Jews or Zionists, because Iran is allied with USrael.

I'm a devout Hindu who is also inspired by Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, Christian, Jewish and Islamic teachings and yes I eat meat therefore you made yourself look stupid.

And what's wrong if Indians were there? We have the third highest Muslim population as well as Muslims in the army who fight against the islamic rep of pakistan

They dont have any idea on the field ration of army men...

Soldiers would laugh out loud if someone says army doesnt serve their daily Rum and meat...

What to say ignorants are plenty.. Blame it on education and the false information accumulation.... not surprising though.

I'm a devout Hindu who is also inspired by Buddhist, Sikh, Jain, Christian, Jewish and Islamic teachings and yes I eat meat therefore you made yourself look stupid.

And what's wrong if Indians were there? We have the third highest Muslim population as well as Muslims in the army who fight against the islamic rep of pakistan

First of all Mr.Hindu let me make this extremely clear, I am sick of Indian lies that they have more Muslims than Pakistan. Indonesia has the largest Muslims population, Pakistan has the second largest Muslim population and India has the third largest Muslim population. Read sources. And oh yes no matter how many Muslims are there in India, India is overwhelmingly Hindu more than 80% and oh yes no matter how many Muslims are there in India they just 13.4% of total population and will always remain a minority. India is known all over the world as a Hindu nation! And finally to the surprise of Indians it has been speculated that by 2030 Pakistan will takeover India as the largest Muslim country in the world.

Read the following links and cry!
Mapping Project Shows the Future of Muslim World | The Jakarta Globe
World Muslim Population Doubling, Report Projects
Pakistan set to become most populous Muslim nation :: SAMAA TV :: Top Story, Breaking News, Latest News, Pakistan News, World News, Sports News, Business News, Entertainment News, Health News, Innovation News, Videos

Did that make you feel good ? I guess trolling against Indian soldiers on every post gives you some kind of high. Some "sher" you profess to be. Go read your history to find out what those "veggie soldiers" are capable of doing.

http:///indian-combat-rations

Use this link to educate all the retards who rant " veggie army" in threads..

Soldiers are entitled to 600 gm of rice/flour, 90 gm of oil, 90 gm of cereals, 110 gm of meat and specified quantity of fresh vegetables. Over and above officers get cheese, butter, jam and two eggs daily.

Most of them dont know this... been brain fed on propogandas and conspiracies.

First of all Mr.Hindu let me make this extremely clear, I am sick of Indian lies that they have more Muslims than Pakistan. Indonesia has the largest Muslims population, Pakistan has the second largest Muslim population and India has the third largest Muslim population. Read sources. And oh yes no matter how many Muslims are there in India, India is overwhelmingly Hindu more than 80% and oh yes no matter how many Muslims are there in India they just 13.4% of total population and will always remain a minority. India is known all over the world as a Hindu nation! And finally to the surprise of Indians it has been speculated that by 2030 Pakistan will takeover India as the largest Muslim country in the world.

Read the following links and cry!
Mapping Project Shows the Future of Muslim World | The Jakarta Globe
World Muslim Population Doubling, Report Projects
Pakistan set to become most populous Muslim nation :: SAMAA TV :: Top Story, Breaking News, Latest News, Pakistan News, World News, Sports News, Business News, Entertainment News, Health News, Innovation News, Videos

you must be either drunk or crying yourself cause he did not say that india has more muslims than pakistan in that post..
you are highly arrogant and dont know why very proud of pakistan's growing population..

Iran [...] got USA to invade Iraq to kill innocent sunnis and bring up Shities into power

Wow! I have heard of many reasons for the Iraq wars, but this is a new one!

Do you think maybe the Arab tyrants could give democracy to their people instead of blaming everything on Iran?

you must be either drunk or crying yourself cause he did not say that india has more muslims than pakistan in that post..
you are highly arrogant and dont know why very proud of pakistan's growing population..

No cobra, Muslims do not drink alcohols as Hindus drink them to death. Secondly I was speaking generally about the Indians who use the rhetoric that ''India has more Muslims than Pakistan.'' And yes I am proud that Pakistan will be called the largest Muslim country in the world.

"It is better to spit at fools than to debate with them" - Old Tswana saying

Indian troops in Baharain fighting against protestors protesting for democracy??? NO WAY......

So unreliable and propaganda news.....

And Baharain recruits only Muslims

Indian troops in Baharain fighting against protestors protesting for democracy??? NO WAY......

So unreliable and propaganda news.....

And Baharain recruits only Muslims

May be they are Indian Muslims probably ex -service men. Whether the news is true or not, GoI should look into this matter and prevent Indians joining foreign forces.

No cobra, Muslims do not drink alcohols as Hindus drink them to death. Secondly I was speaking generally about the Indians who use the rhetoric that ''India has more Muslims than Pakistan.'' And yes I am proud that Pakistan will be called the largest Muslim country in the world.

oh yes i am sure there has been not a single muslim on this planet earth that drank alcohol..

Back
Top Bottom