What's new

Tribal girl stripped over 'affair', molested by hundreds in Bengal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't waste time on judicial proceedings....See the MMS and shoot who ever you find in that MMS.....

Time to visit a doc eh?

You should.

We have seen many such honour killings tracing back low cast and high cast thingy

do you want me to start posting.

So better join hands to condemn this in any country

Very sad GOD forgive... what has the human race come too..

publicly hang the bastard's

You should.

We have seen many such honour killings tracing back low cast and high cast thingy

Jana tribals don't follow caste system. They have totally different system, different heroes, different legends. Anyway this is a real shocker. Tribals are pretty open to love and everything relayed to it. Seems they are catching up with honour killing folks.

When can we stop hating each other...very sad

You should.

Please, dont start posting... maybe some other day... on the "World crap" day maybe, whenever there is one! :cheers:

And the way you tried to equate your stupidity of a disgusting occurence something within a tribal community to the Indian media's jaundice "castist" eyes... typically moronic of you! For someone claiming to be a journalist, how about using the wonderful concept called as "analysis"?

Now they have their own Muktaran Mai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom