What's new

Tribal girl stripped over 'affair', molested by hundreds in Bengal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see how the Government of india acts. Again Please Please Educate as many as you can. It is the only solution or such acts will appear from time to time.

Police already started action hope more will be behind bars..jerks

It is only when the administration came to know of the MMS that police swung into action on their own and arrested five of the culprits on Sunday.

Now we have tribals in india?
This is worst than Taliban and not first of its nature in india.

Unfortunately that girl isn't a muslim or from Pakistan. It is a very little chance that she would get a huge exposure on the foreign media.

There are something you can fight against each other for .. but then there are something you have to fight together to prevent .. for the greater good.. Please don't bring in India Pakistan politics into this as well .. I am sickened by this squabbling more than this incident. It is not like this does not happen in Pakistan. Have some respect for the victims.

If this was in Pakistan i bet it would be blamed on Islam!

welcome to real india ,.... ye hai mera india.... :welcome:
:sniper:---------------------------:mps:
:sniper:--------------------------- INDIA

They were always there but its only that Indian media is using the word tribal to de-link such incidents from cast system

Unfortunately that girl isn't a muslim or from Pakistan. It is a very little chance that she would get a huge exposure on the foreign media.

Do some thing better with your lives ..

We need to speak up NOT become speechless

Ummmmmmmmmm..
What you want us to say to others when we are infected with the very same disease ourselves
by the way harsh rather inhumane punishments to these people are the only way to start-off having some +ive results in much smaller time frame but again that UNO & its fcuking humanitarians:angry:

Do some thing better with your lives ..

Like what supporting Indian illegitimate and colonial occupation of Kashmir. Sorry I can't do those better things.

:)

What is her name? Which village? What is her status now?

Its only the poor who get stripped, wherein the rich can even get away with rape and other perversions their hearts may desire

Like what supporting Indian illegitimate and colonial occupation of Kashmir. Sorry I can't do those better things.

:)

What you can do is shut your mouth get out of this thread....it has nothing to do with India/kashmir and anything that you don't like....This thread is about a poor girl who has been given a treatment which o sane person would think twice even for an animal....

So the least you can do is not to bring in typical India vs Pakistan crap in it....

What you can do is shut your mouth get out of this thread....it has nothing to do with India/kashmir and anything that you don't like....This thread is about a poor girl who has been given a treatment which o sane person would think twice even for an animal....

So the least you can do is not to bring in typical India vs Pakistan crap in it....

Humm OK you guys can go ahead with your "sympathy" posts.

:disagree:

Its built into our culture , as love marriges are frone upon , this is a EXTREME case... and should be condemned

I think Kashmir and this case is a separate issue....you can't compare the two..nevertheless this is a sad case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom