What's new

Trending: Bollywood 'soft ****' angers some Pakistanis

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ! :lol::crazy::rofl:

You unbelievable idiot, how can you be so stupid, a desert is defined as an area which gets less then 250mm of rainfall annually, in Israel in a big portion of the country rainfall for each city is generally over 300mm and in Gaza it's near 400mm. :partay:

So it makes it an coastal plain. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you caste labor indian retard! :cheesy::partay::partay:

Now go find a way to solve your upcoming student loan debt crisis, maybe I'll hire you in my pharmacy to clean my toilets since your caste system has you adapted to that. LOL! :enjoy::rofl:
can you back that bullshit of yours with some facts.? Because i have something in reserves to put your entire naapak beloved nation's statistic's to shame.

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ! :lol::crazy::rofl:

You unbelievable idiot, how can you be so stupid, a desert is defined as an area which gets less then 250mm of rainfall annually, in Israel in a big portion of the country rainfall for each city is generally over 300mm and in Gaza it's near 400mm. :partay:

So it makes it an coastal plain. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha you caste labor indian retard! :cheesy::partay::partay:

Now go find a way to solve your upcoming student loan debt crisis, maybe I'll hire you in my pharmacy to clean my toilets since your caste system has you adapted to that. LOL! :enjoy::rofl:

LOL , A Palestinian telling an Indian to clean toilets. In the country you live in , Indians have the highest per capita income among all income groups you ****in Twat Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes

So you go clean toilet Pallie terrorist. Who are you to tell anyone? You pallies don't even have your own country LOL . The little area you have in the form of west bank will soon be occupied by Israel and then the only option your people will have is to either get stuffed in the good slum city called Gaza , or migrate to Arab countries to work as sweepers and toilet cleaners. You will open a pharmacy? Pallies are only good for firing rockets , nothing else ,so dont dream big. Never heard of a single Palestinian scientist or engineer , yet heard of a lot of Pallie terrorists. Maybe you should think of working for an Indian doctorn since India produces the largest number of doctors in the world, but your best option considering your low intellect is to work for Hamas. You can help treat terrorists once they are shot by Israeli troops . You are the lowest of the low in the US and survive on government aid. You freakin ungreatful lazy , good for nothing people. Ask an average american on the street , he wants you out of here. 
can you back that bullshit of yours with some facts.? Because i have something in reserves to put your entire naapak beloved nation's statistic's to shame.
He`s a Palestinian , he doesn`t even have a country :rofl:. Must suck for him , he belongs to a landless people

Last edited:
LOL , A Palestinian telling an Indian to clean toilets. In the country you live in , Indians have the highest per capita income among all income groups you ****in Twat Indian Americans: The New Model Minority - Forbes

So you go clean toilet Pallie terrorist. Who are you to tell anyone? You pallies don't even have your own country LOL . The little area you have in the form of west bank will soon be occupied by Israel and then the only option your people will have is to either get stuffed in the good slum city called Gaza , or migrate to Arab countries to work as sweepers and toilet cleaners. You will open a pharmacy? Pallies are only good for firing rockets , nothing else ,so dont dream big. Never heard of a single Palestinian scientist or engineer , yet heard of a lot of Pallie terrorists. Maybe you should think of working for an Indian doctor , since India produces the largest number of doctors in the world . You are the lowest of the low in the US and survive on government aid. You freakin ungreatful lazy , good for nothing people. Ask an average american on the street , he wants you out of here. 

He`s a Palestinian , he doesn`t even have a country :rofl:. Must suck for him , he belongs to a landless people

What does throwing off data about Indian Americans have anything to do with what I posted? :D

I'm referring to you when I tell you you clean toilets. :partay:

After you make yourself look like an absolute retard referring to Gaza as an desert, you resort to your fantasies about Palestinian people. :cheesy:

And still after you spewed that nonsense Palestinian literacy rate is a whole 25% higher then your garbage nation known as India at 72% :rofl::lol:

Fine, you don't like cleaning toilets you can clean the garbage around my pharmacy :partay:, I'm just trying to help you pay off your student loans. :omghaha:

What does throwing off data about Indian Americans have anything to do with what I posted? :D

I'm referring to you when I tell you you clean toilets. :partay:

After you make yourself look like an absolute retard referring to Gaza as an desert, you resort to your fantasies about Palestinian people. :cheesy:

And still after you spewed that nonsense Palestinian literacy rate is a whole 25% higher then your garbage nation known as India at 72% :rofl::lol:

Fine, you don't like cleaning toilets you can clean the garbage around my pharmacy :partay:, I'm just trying to help you pay off your student loans. :omghaha:

LOL , literacy rate just measures the number of people who can read and write, not the quality of education imparted to those who are able to get it. An average Palestinian man will take hours to solve a math question that can be solved by an Indian kid in about 2 minutes. That's why there are millions of Indian doctors , scientists , engineers etc but hardly any such Pallies. The mars probe that we recently launched is a feat that your backward race won't accomplish in a 100 years. It will take you pallies several decades to match our current nuclear , medical and space technology , so don't boast about the shitty arabic education that you get. A Pallie who reads a shitty arabic book on killing infidels and an Indian kid who reads a book on robotics and propulsion will both count as literate. But the difference lies in the fact that the Pallie is just a useless waste of space.

LOL , literacy rate just measures the number of people who can read and write, not the quality of education imparted to those who are able to get it. An average Palestinian man will take hours to solve a math question that can be solved by an Indian kid in about 2 minutes. That's why there are millions of Indian doctors , scientists , engineers etc but hardly any such Pallies. The mars probe that we recently launched is a feat that your backward race won't accomplish in a 100 years. It will take you pallies several decades to match our current nuclear , medical and space technology , so don't boast about the shitty arabic education that you get. A Pallie who reads a shitty arabic book on killing infidels and an Indian kid who reads a book on robotics and propulsion will both count as literate. But the difference lies in the fact that the Pallie is just a useless waste of space.

Link? ...:rofl:

Your statement about a Palestinian man taking hours to solve a math problem is just as credible as you stating Gaza is an desert. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Someone grab me I'm about to fall off my chair dying laughing :rofl::lol::partay:

A 'Pali' often reads more than one book. That's why we have different subjects in education. That won't prevent you from being totally hysterical though :laugh:

you are right....then why do not you ban Indian films?....Its sounds strange that inspire of being enemy nation, Indian entertainment media is still finding space in your country....
Government of Zardari ban all the TV channels of India. Current government have no guts to do the same. Pakistani dramas get popularity because of ban of Indian TV channels. Now it is time to ban Indian movies too so our movies get attention.

It is a personal choice... I myself doesnt watch bollywood these days... (that doesnt mean i dont like it or i hate it) If want watch otherwise leave..... Every country try to bann **** in all forms but people still watches it... thats the choice they made... respect people's choice :P

Lets not focus too much on the gender of the messenger.. rather their message.

Agreed. Actually that's what I was pointing out. A mulla will remain a mulla regardless of gender. But I see your point.

Agreed. Actually that's what I was pointing out. A mulla will remain a mulla regardless of gender. But I see your point.

You might have a habit of bad mouthing people but while here please refrain from doing so keep you're opinions about me to yourself.

You are reffering to Dabang, right?

But, yes, the current bolly movies are influenced by south indian movies and I hate this.

They show gundagiri, half naked girls and cheap south indian type songs

For example, 1234..hit on dance floor

Wish bolly makes movies like SH:Games of Shadows too.
He is referring WANTED!!

You might have a habit of bad mouthing people but while here please refrain from doing so keep you're opinions about me to yourself.

Keep your opinion about sari wearing Indian women to yourself first. That's what started it. My mom wears a sari. And you compared that to soft ****.

You are a bearded mulla. And speak like one.

Keep your opinion about sari wearing Indian women to yourself first. That's what started it. My mom wears a sari. And you compared that to soft ****.

You are a bearded mulla. And speak like one.

What the heck are you talking about? I wasn't referring to a normal saree the kind of sarees you see in films is hardly the kind worn by most and leave that aside its a thread where i can comment if i like to you can do the same but you can't bad mouth people thats exactly why i said that because you are incapable of being civil.

What the heck are you talking about? I wasn't referring to a normal saree the kind of sarees you see in films is hardly the kind worn by most and leave that aside its a thread where i can comment if i like to you can do the same but you can't bad mouth people thats exactly why i said that because you are incapable of being civil.

You are nobody to judge what kind of saris Indian women wear. You are not qualified, being a Pakistani. Do we comment about your shalwar? Keep your unwanted opinions to yourself. We do not want your warped ideas of morality and we certainly do not want your opinions on our women. Do not abuse the fact that you are a woman and that we cannot reply to you like we would reply to one of your men.

Basically keep your morality to yourselves. We do what we want and do not want your approval or judgment. If you can comment on this thread with a blanket statement about Indian women, our cultural dress, and soft ****, then I sure as hell can also comment and call you out as a narrow minded bearded mulla. Quid pro quo.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom