What's new

Travelling to the forbidden land — A Pakistani in Israel

Pakistan wants to be seen as "The Islamic country" and recognized as defender of muslims. In such a scenario recognizing/having relation israel would be hara-kiri. Second think about the backlash at home. By the way even wahabbis can do it and get away with it. But as pakistan is trying to be more loyal than king, its a hard choice.
Iran wont be pleased either.
Saudia has relation so does UAE and to a degree Qatar i just get the emotionalism behind our aversion to a relation

Media's at work to normalize relations with israel :)

Another step...

First war games & this !
Oh Please dont make conspiracy theory out of this ,This guy have another passport to travelled to ,As muslim i also wish to see Masjid Aqsa ,wanted to say prayer ,wanted to see place where our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) went for Mairage .I sure hope all the muslim after Kaba the most Holiest place in the whole world

Infact this is the best for Iran!
Write it down
Iran will establish relations with Israel before Pakistan
The public here is too much against it as compared to Iran where many would be ok with doing it

Write it down
Iran will establish relations with Israel before Pakistan
The public here is too much against it as compared to Iran where many would be ok with doing it

Let's wait and see

Let's wait and see
I dknt see Pakistan opening an embassy any time soon even with all the recent media campaign our public is way too much against it there will be nassive protests if that happened
Personally i see them no different from India or Burma we have ok relation with Burma which actually treats its muslims worse than Israel

Egypt , jordan etc have good relation with Israel ... but far away pakistan

Another step...

First war games & now this !

Not the first time Pak pilots getting mixed up with Israelis. In 80s during the training of pilots on F-16s in the US our pilots trained together with the Israeli ones.

And guys don't make this thread into a War, plz discuss the opening piece which is traveling and the things one can see if someone visits there.

Seems like he had a great time :tup:

Hope relations b/w Pakistan and Israel improves in the future ..
Hope that your family face the circumstances which majority of Palestinian families are facing (GOD FORBID)

No, it is not emotionalism. It is very calculated.

Pakistan wants to establish its identity based on Islam. It does not even wish to identify its local culture or promote its own location - the lands of Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan.

And since the real Muslims are all in Middle East, Pakistan has to show itself as working extra hard and extra worried on "Muslim issues" to be recognized as Islamic.

Thus the apt title..."More Loyal than the King"
I dont even need to look at your flag to know you are an Indian

People in Pakistan hate israel any politician who suggests this will be hanging from his balls from the nearest lampost

I am however not happy with these exercises, they may seem innocent with Israelis and Pakistanis thrown together by coincidence but this is how connections get made

I dont even need to look at your flag to know you are an Indian
Truth never changes for a Hindu or a Muslim.. Truth is a truth. And what he said is the truth.. We all know why Pakistan talking about the Umma and Islamic brother hood concept and Pakistan promoting itself being the flag bearer of all Muslim countries, why Pakistan jumps into any conflict between a muslim nation with another random country which is non Muslim by creating a false image of supporting the nation.. But the truth is what @Desist mentioned.. It might taste Bitter, but hey truth will be bitter mostly..

Truth never changes for a Hindu or a Muslim.. Truth is a truth. And what he said is the truth.. We all know why Pakistan talking about the Umma and Islamic brother hood concept and Pakistan promoting itself being the flag bearer of all Muslim countries, why Pakistan jumps into any conflict between a muslim nation with another random country which is non Muslim by creating a false image of supporting the nation.. But the truth is what @Desist mentioned.. It might taste Bitter, but hey truth will be bitter mostly..
Another random country?
By that do you mean
Bosnia and Serbia
Azerbaijan and Armenia
Or Israel and Palestine?

70% of Muslims are non Arab and he says real Muslims are only arab we dont have a,concept of caste in our religion that makes one caste superior to another

Sorry to nitpick here
Not to worry. Had he blown himself up in Tel Aviv you would have been the first to shout "Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan."

In fact had he been a Eskimo, born in Africa, adopted by American parents with British citizenship. Converted to Islam and blown himself up in Tel Aviv. Later they find his leather jacket was purchased in London retail store but made in Pakistan.

You would have shouted "Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan."

Another step...

First war games & now this !
tere kiun pichwaare main aag lag rahi hai?

Not to worry. Had he blown himself up in Tel Aviv you would have been the first to shout "Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan."

In fact had he been a Eskimo, born in Africa, adopted by American parents with British citizenship. Converted to Islam and blown himself up in Tel Aviv. Later they find his leather jacket was purchased in London retail store but made in Pakistan.

You would have shouted "Pakistan, Pakistan, Pakistan."
bwahahahhaha aala bhai aala.

Back
Top Bottom