What's new

UAE, China ask UN Security Council to meet over Al Aqsa mosque - diplomats

just a stance,
nothing will happen

however if china will start doing for palestine which US did for ukraine to send weapos
it will be hell for israel
How do you plan on giving them weapons? Israel controls all the borders lol

Some chest Thumpers here I see

No it doesn't lol
They give money we agree them to send
Then from where Hamas get hundreds of rockets, the raw materials to build it?

Hamas rockets fly towards Israel after each Qatar payment, it's all I know.

I guess Qatar must smuggle weapons/raw materials to make bombs in every "humanitarian help" shipment.

But Qatar is a American ally, and Israel can't blow up every shipment like they do to the Iranian.

Then from where Hamas get hundreds of rockets, the raw materials to build it?

Hamas rockets fly towards Israel after each Qatar payment, it's all I know.

I guess Qatar must smuggle weapons/raw materials to make bombs in every "humanitarian help" shipment.

But Qatar is a American ally, and Israel can't blow up every shipment like they do to the Iranian.
Raw materials come legally through Israel unfortunately...

There is no real way to smuggle weapons into Gaza, Egypt destroyed all tunnels in its part, and the sea is blockaded and guarded by us. Raw materials, electricity come through the Israeli border

Raw materials come legally through Israel unfortunately...

There is no real way to smuggle weapons into Gaza, Egypt destroyed all tunnels in its part, and the sea is blockaded and guarded by us. Raw materials, electricity come through the Israeli border

And where come the money from buy those raw materials?

I guess Qatar, because Gaza rockets fly towards Israel after a Qatar stateman visit to Gaza or Qatar sending "humanitarian help".

Well, the same can do another country. Although I think China has no interests in the zone.

It's like think than China is worried about a little town in Alabama.

Because Israel is an evil country that has been torturing the Palestinians for over 80 years. Israel and the Zionists are also deeply hateful against China, it’s about time China has been taking a stand.

I hope I live to see the day. Imagine a Palestine armed to the teeth with hypersonic missiles and stealth fighters.
what is china problem what is hapening in israel? maybe we will sell weapons to taiwan
Israel is an extension of the west, more particularly the US hence a risky and potential satellite enemy of China.

And where come the money from buy those raw materials?

I guess Qatar, because Gaza rockets fly towards Israel after a Qatar stateman visit to Gaza or Qatar sending "humanitarian help".

Well, the same can do another country. Although I think China has no interests in the zone.

It's like think than China is worried about a little town in Alabama.
Israel can completely blockade Gaza, stop sending them any electricity, tell Qatar to shove their money up their *** and let all 2 million people there starve to death. The only reason it doesn't do it is because it's "inhumane".

Qatar isn't smuggling anything into Gaza, the money they send goes in suit cases through our borders and we let it through, virtually nothing enter Gaza without our permission.

Hamas makes explosives out of fertilizers they make from Gaza's sewage and metal for the rockets from building materials we allow through to rebuild bombed neighberhoods. Their manufacturing capability is really insignificant. Russia fired in a day what they produced since their creation.

No country can smuggle anything into Gaza. And even if they could, Israel can end Gaza's existence in days since they are 100% dependent on Israel allowing supplies through.

Israel can completely blockade Gaza, stop sending them any electricity, tell Qatar to shove their money up their *** and let all 2 million people there starve to death. The only reason it doesn't do it is because it's "inhumane".

Qatar isn't smuggling anything into Gaza, the money they send goes in suit cases through our borders and we let it through, virtually nothing enter Gaza without our permission.

Hamas makes explosives out of fertilizers they make from Gaza's sewage and metal for the rockets from building materials we allow through to rebuild bombed neighberhoods. Their manufacturing capability is really insignificant. Russia fired in a day what they produced since their creation.

No country can smuggle anything into Gaza. And even if they could, Israel can end Gaza's existence in days since they are 100% dependent on Israel allowing supplies through.
Ukraine is a little bigger than Gaza/Israel. But Gaza capability is enough to terrorize Israel sometimes and even kill several Israelis.

Gaza have automatic guns, they make it from sewage too? Rockets needs pieces with non more use than rockets. So it must be some kind of smuggling.

And I think it's not a coincedence the visits of Qatar statemen to Gaza or the sending of money few before than rockets launching. But Qatar is a American ally, and Israel doesnt talk of this so strongly like they talk of Iran.

But I think Israel was happy when Qatar was diplomaticly isolated by GCC in 2017. Qatar was close of a invasion those days.

Support and unstabilization through "help" can do it, Qatar did it, others countries could do it too. But I think China doesnt give a sht about the "Palestinian" problem.

what is china problem what is hapening in israel? maybe we will sell weapons to taiwan
Go ahead and sell if you think you can. :enjoy:

You Jews murder and beat up any Palestinian who visit and pray at the Dome. Of cos these Palestinian will make bomb and fight back. You steal their land and expand your settlement and now you try blame Palestine for waging war? What a joke!

Ukraine is a little bigger than Gaza/Israel. But Gaza capability is enough to terrorize Israel sometimes and even kill several Israelis.

Gaza have automatic guns, they make it from sewage too? Rockets needs pieces with non more use than rockets. So it must be some kind of smuggling.

And I think it's not a coincedence the visits of Qatar statemen to Gaza or the sending of money few before than rockets launching. But Qatar is a American ally, and Israel doesnt talk of this so strongly like they talk of Iran.

But I think Israel was happy when Qatar was diplomaticly isolated by GCC in 2017. Qatar was close of a invasion those days.

Support and unstabilization through "help" can do it, Qatar did it, others countries could do it too. But I think China doesnt give a sht about the "Palestinian" problem.
Yeah, they have the capability to terrorize Israelis, that's why we build new anti-ATGM walls, anti-tunnel systems and barriers, laser weapon systems. Soon once it's all done, Gaza could be practically forgotten about. I wouldn't suggest them to terrorize us with the new government though. Won't end well for them.

Not new guns or rockets. They had tunnels in Egypt in which they smuggled weapons from, but those do not exist anymore.
They have the crude materials which we provide (unfortunately) and have some engineers and "factories" that turn those into rockets.

It's not a real coincidence, Qatar sends money whenever we bomb the **** out of Gaza. We bombed them in 2022 (we initiated the offensives) and they sent money after that as well.

Yeah probably.
Qatar, like any other country, couldn't send money if Israel wouldn't allow it. And Israel could make money in Gaza worthless by simply stopping all supplies and electricity from entering Gaza.

You Jews murder and beat up any Palestinian who visit and pray at the Dome. Of cos these Palestinian will make bomb and fight back. You steal their land and expand your settlement and now you try blame Palestine for waging war? What a joke!
Not even true lol. They pray there every day.
It's our land. Go attack harmless Taiwan you CCP bot.

China probably sees this as an opportunity to improve relations with the Arabs nations. Geopolitically, this is a smart move for China as the Israel/Palestinian issue further drives a wedge between Arab nations and USA as USA will back Israel.

Also this temple mount issue. Do Israelis really want to push the Arab red lines here? Even the US is messaging to Israel to back off. Consequences are dire for Israel. Decades of work to normalize relations with Arab states will be lost and war with Muslim nations are likely.

This isn't anything new its been Chinas stance for a while. In 2021 they called on the UN due to violence that erupted to put pressure on Israel.

Back
Top Bottom