What's new

Israeli forces raid Al-Aqsa Mosque, over 150 Palestinians injured

A Kashmiri with a keffiyeh, this keffiyeh is symbol of axis of resistance. Yeah, we are one people, no matter where.

It can be seen in funeral of Palestinian martyrs and also everywhere in Palestine.

View attachment 834669
sadly sectarianism has gripped the muslim world, Iran is going to suffer if they think a grand alliance(Shia +Sunni) against israel is possible.

Israeli forces raid Al-Aqsa Mosque, over 150 Palestinians injured

Mosque authorities say Israeli police entered before dawn, after 7 Palestinians were killed since Wednesday.

Israeli police have raided the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in occupied East Jerusalem, with medics saying at least 152 Palestinians have been injured in the ensuing violence.

The Islamic endowment that runs the site said Israeli police entered in force before dawn on Friday, as thousands of worshippers were gathered at the mosque for early morning prayers.

Videos circulating online showed Palestinians throwing rocks and police firing tear gas and stun grenades. Others showed worshippers barricading themselves inside the mosque amid what appeared to be clouds of tear gas.

The Palestinian Red Crescent emergency service said it evacuated the majority of the wounded to hospitals. The endowment said one of the guards at the site was shot in the eye with a rubber bullet.

The Palestinian Red Crescent added that Israeli forces had hindered the arrival of ambulances and paramedics from reaching the mosqu, as Palestinian media said dozens of injured worshippers remained trapped inside the compound.

Israeli police forces said they arrested at least 300 Palestinians during the latest escalation.

Israeli police said they entered the compound, the third holiest site in Islam and revered by Jews as the Temple Mount, to break up a “violent” crowd that remained at the end of the morning prayers.

They said they went in “to disperse and push back” the crowd after a group of Palestinians began throwing rocks towards the nearby Jewish prayer space of the Western Wall.

Reporting from Damascus Gate, Al Jazeera’s Najwan al-Samri said Israeli police forces stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound without pretext and assaulted worshippers near the Qibly prayer hall following the morning prayer.

She added that the escalation came as far-right Jewish groups called for raids of the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound during the Jewish Passover holiday, and the offering of animal sacrifices in its courtyards, which has not occurred since ancient times.

Tensions have escalated in recent weeks. Israel has been carrying out arrests and military raids in the illegally occupied West Bank, in the wake of a series of deadly attacks by Palestinians inside Israel, setting off clashes in which several Palestinians have been killed, including seven since Wednesday.

Tens of thousands of Palestinians are expected to gather at Al-Aqsa for Friday afternoon prayers, as Muslims observe the holy month of Ramadan.

Weeks of protests and raids on Al-Aqsa during Ramadan last year escalated into an 11-day assault on the besieged Gaza Strip.

The war led to the deaths of at least 260 Palestinians, as well as 13 Israelis, and significant destruction to the already impoverished territory.

Ramadan this year coincides with the Jewish Passover holiday and Christian holy week, bringing thousands of pilgrims and other visitors to Jerusalem.
Cousins want peace with the terrorist fascist nazi state of Israel.
Khalijis are not arabs.

One finds little girls of Palestine more courageous than millions of these so called men.

View attachment 834761

I defend my home, religion and honor with everything that i have left. They call for disarming me.

What a disgrace some of us have become. @FuturePAF
And what has doing the same thing lead to, more martyred Palestinians and the situation the same as always.

The Palestinian police responsible for the management of Al-Aqsa should be the ones shamed into facing the Israelis, pushing them back off the Masjid grounds.

So before you start into the Ad hominems, focus on finding more effective solutions to achieve the objective of the liberation of Palestine.

Last edited:
I've noticed even most Arabs despise the Palestinians, this Pakistani fetish for Palestinians amazes me, they would change their minds quickly if they actually met one. Do you support Israel out of spite for them or do you legitimately support Israel's right to exist as a state?
I don't like palestinians. I don't like their backstabbing ways towards the Arab world. They turn on you from one day to the next. They go where the most money is. One day they are best friends of Turks, then it's Qatar, then Iran and they keep switching allegiances. They rejected aid and goods from the people of the UAE because it came through Israeli ports.

They have been a drain on the Arab world. Financially and emotionally. Much of the Arab world would have progressed faster were it not for palestinians. There has been enough money poured into Gaza to build a Dubai there. But we see nothing. They spend it on Hamas millionaire lifestyles, tunnels and rockets.

They supported the invasion of Kuwait. They caused havoc in Lebanon and sparked the civil war. They tried to overthrow Jordan. All these countries supported them for years yet palestinian put a knife in their back.

It astounds me that Pakistanis support them because palestinians don't give two hoots about Pakistan. When do they even show a hint of support for Kashmir?

I support Israel for these reasons. I also admire their achievements. They progress rapidly. Arab world has been stagnant, but I'm glad to see the UAE really flourish and turn into a tech hub.

I've noticed even most Arabs despise the Palestinians, this Pakistani fetish for Palestinians amazes me, they would change their minds quickly if they actually met one. Do you support Israel out of spite for them or do you legitimately support Israel's right to exist as a state?
iam really intrested to hear where did you get that info from, iranian media?

I don't like palestinians. I don't like their backstabbing ways towards the Arab world. They turn on you from one day to the next. They go where the most money is. One day they are best friends of Turks, then it's Qatar, then Iran and they keep switching allegiances. They rejected aid and goods from the people of the UAE because it came through Israeli ports.

They have been a drain on the Arab world. Financially and emotionally. Much of the Arab world would have progressed faster were it not for palestinians. There has been enough money poured into Gaza to build a Dubai there. But we see nothing. They spend it on Hamas millionaire lifestyles, tunnels and rockets.

They supported the invasion of Kuwait. They caused havoc in Lebanon and sparked the civil war. They tried to overthrow Jordan. All these countries supported them for years yet palestinian put a knife in their back.

It astounds me that Pakistanis support them because palestinians don't give two hoots about Pakistan. When do they even show a hint of support for Kashmir?

I support Israel for these reasons. I also admire their achievements. They progress rapidly. Arab world has been stagnant, but I'm glad to see the UAE really flourish and turn into a tech hub.
I didnt know you had this narrow view of palestnians, Thinking hamas is the whole palestnian cause and people. Working with hamas providing oil and food supplies and rebuilding their homes and standing politically is a must instead of handing money bags that would go to Hamas' pockets instead of their people at gaza. Learn from Egyptian intelligence. Salah El-Din's era is repeating itself divided arabs and a forign invader lives in between, 2 ways shall it go arabs united zionists fall, arabs divided zionists grow.

Last edited:
The palastines want to drag thier cause into a fanatic relegation war because they are losing the public sympathy. They know Israel will never harm holy sites. Israel have good relationship with some Muslims community like kurds and azaris and theirs are even a huge amount of Muslim serving in the IDF. Like North Korea the palastines schools system is even worse then the natzi germany. Some members her have mental problem they really believe that some how Israel will disappear (i think it's criss with extreme Islam that will need to be question by moderate Muslim in the future). Israel not going anywhere get use to it. we can leave in peace or not, the palastines will choose thier path. But when it comes to security the IDF will always protect Israelis against the forces of evil.

This is where I agree with you.

BTW, green energy has its own problem. Nuke energy is the future I believe...

True ,but it's possible. Israel working hard and thier are lots of innovative idea. Next 10 years 60% of Israel energy will come form green energy.

What Hi-Tech exactly? 🤣 When oil will be replaced by green energy the arabs will be in big trouble. Your mentality and little girl emotions will bring you only distraction and poor economy.
I actually agree, these Gulf Arabs would be no better off then Afghanistan and Pakistan if it wasn't for their luck sitting on oil (which the British and the Americans found for them).

And what has doing the same thing lead to, more martyred Palestinians and the situation the same as always.

The Palestinian police responsible for the management of Al-Aqsa should be the ones shamed into facing the Israelis, pushing them back off the Masjid grounds.

So before you start into the Ad hominems, focus on finding more effective solutions to achieve the objective of the liberation of Palestine.
Palestinian Police? That must be a new thing, if you are talking about armed men of Abbas then i have to disappoint you. They are on UAE payroll, they don't Care about Quds...
iam really intrested to hear where did you get that info from, iranian media?
No it was straight from Egyptian media. Not a Long time ago an Arab user from Saudi Arabia said that Palestine is a shame to Arabs and the losers clapped.

Its a couple of years that i am reading through pages and comments of this forum. There was a guy @somebozo from KSA insisted that Kashmir is a lost cause. Unfortunately most of Arabs made Saudi users the representatives of whole Arab societies.

Arabs that we have seen in this very forum except for a few one of them are total losers.

Palestinian Police? That must be a new thing, if you are talking about armed men of Abbas then i have to disappoint you. They are on UAE payroll, they don't Care about Quds...

No it was straight from Egyptian media. Not a Long time ago an Arab user from Saudi Arabia said that Palestine is a shame to Arabs and the losers clapped.

Its a couple of years that i am reading through pages and comments of this forum. There was a guy @somebozo from KSA insisted that Kashmir is a lost cause. Unfortunately most of Arabs made Saudi users the representatives of whole Arab societies.

Arabs that we have seen in this very forum except for a few one of them are total losers.
pls link that egyptian media source

Forced evictions, demolitions, settlement building, blockades, land grabs. Just some of the many appalling things Israel continues to do on a daily basis, in clear disregard of international law, yet the international community remains silent

The palastines want to drag thier cause into a fanatic relegation war because they are losing the public sympathy. They know Israel will never harm holy sites. Israel have good relationship with some Muslims community like kurds and azaris and theirs are even a huge amount of Muslim serving in the IDF. Like North Korea the palastines schools system is even worse then the natzi germany. Some members her have mental problem they really believe that some how Israel will disappear (i think it's criss with extreme Islam that will need to be question by moderate Muslim in the future). Israel not going anywhere get use to it. we can leave in peace or not, the palastines will choose thier path. But when it comes to security the IDF will always protect Israelis against the forces of evil.

True ,but it's possible. Israel working hard and thier are lots of innovative idea. Next 10 years 60% of Israel energy will come form green energy.

Hmmmmn you would have thought that of all people the Israelis would have significant understanding and empathy with the plight of a persecuted people??

@Hydration
The real men of Arabs
3453848 (1).jpg

I wish we had 500 million Arab women instead of the existing losers wasting oxygen of planet earth.

Your right. the Palestinian police / Palestinian authority police / whatever they are called are just the middle men, it’s the Palestinian authority that should be shamed for not doing enough to protect the people.

Back
Top Bottom