What's new

Travelling to the forbidden land — A Pakistani in Israel

The number of minorities decreasing is because Bangladesh got independence, and they had most of the minorities.

“When Pakistan was created in 1947, Hindus constituted about 15 per cent of the population of West Pakistan (current Pakistan); by 1998 it is about 1.6 per cent – the population has declined by about 90 per cent in about 50 years. This decimation is the outcome of sustained legal and social discrimination ever since the creation of Pakistan.” link

Whereas in Israel the Arabs are 20%+ of the population, and their number in absolute terms has gone up, along with the increase in Jewish population.

“When Pakistan was created in 1947, Hindus constituted about 15 per cent of the population of West Pakistan (current Pakistan); by 1998 it is about 1.6 per cent – the population has declined by about 90 per cent in about 50 years. This decimation is the outcome of sustained legal and social discrimination ever since the creation of Pakistan.” link

Whereas in Israel the Arabs are 20%+ of the population, and their number in absolute terms has gone up, along with the increase in Jewish population.

^^ A paid Zionist troll with his usual lies and BS ... Do you know How many Hindus moved to India from Pakistan in 1947 ? and How many Muslims moved from India to Pakistan ?

As per 1951 census, Hindus made 1.6 % of Pakistan's population. Today they make 1.8 - 2 % of the total population.

The Lord God most high severely chastised the Children of Israel in the Quran and has revoked their title deed to the Holy Land...
Since you're enthralled by the religious angle, I'll throw you a morsel.

Did you ever ask yourself if Muslims, due to their repeated and unending application of injustice to the non-Muslims they pledged to protect, similarly lost any "divine" right G-d might have granted them to rule over non-Muslims? Since in Islam - as I understand it - there are no more prophets after Mohammed, how are Muslims who believe as you do supposed to know when they are in error? Through repeated failures of what they try to accomplish, yes? The yishuv has grown and thrived (as the last two Ottoman Caliphs desired) for generations regardless of the opposition of you and your ilk. So what religious message does such success carry to you?

^^ A paid Zionist troll with his usual lies and BS ...
So you have no response other than personal demonization. Aren't you sweet?

Ah, good, you added a source, though you didn't link to it. It's a start, I suppose....

Last edited:
Did the Jews, Hindus, etc. who made up 25% of the Pakistani population in 1947 and now just number 3% magically disappear, then?

Really, we've been through this before, you and I. Pakistanis are taught that Israel is the oppressor,etc. not as a matter of fact but as a matter of required ideology: questioning it is a punishable offense, a directive decried by Pakistani human rights groups as a "shallow and fascistic mindset that leads to radicalization in the society.": link. So standing on an ideology and pretending it is fact does you no credit, TMA.

Israel is an oppressor. It was created by oppression, perpetuated by oppression. This does not mean that Israel is the sole oppressor in the world or has a copyright on it. However she is committing this in the Holy Land of all places and claims to have divine right to this land.

The Children of Israel's deed has been voided long ago, way before 1948, way before Balfour declaration, way before the Zionist movement's official establishment. Of course the Children of Israel do not accept the Quran however I want the Muslims to understand this as many of them are falling to pro-Zionist propaganda.

Israel is an oppressor. It was created by oppression, perpetuated by oppression.
Whose "oppression" created Israel? That of the Jews, or that of the Arabs?

...she is committing this in the Holy Land of all places and claims to have divine right to this land.
Claim or not, that's irrelevant under international law - the League of Nations Palestine Mandate which encouraged Jews to "closely settle" the area, and which under Article 80 of its charter the U.N. cannot nullify.

The Children of Israel's deed has been voided long ago, way before 1948, way before Balfour declaration -
So while I don't need to invoke "divine right" you do.

So you have no response other than personal demonization. Aren't you sweet?

Ah, good, you added a source, though you didn't link to it. It's a start, I suppose....

Did you yourself read the full article before posting the link ? Obviously You didn't. Go back and read it.

You weren't supposed to post that

Now get ready for taking a pay cut ... :lol:

God how many times do i have to repeat the same line
In 1947 there was massive exchange of people between Indian and Pakistan many indian provinces such as Punjab and Jammu witnessed a massive fall in number of Muslims same was the case with Punjab,Azad Kashmir,Hazara division of nwfp and Urban Sindh which resulted in de rease of hindu population to 1.6% in 1951 it has remain static eversince

Did you yourself read the full article before posting the link ? Obviously You didn't. Go back and read it.
You weren't supposed to post that
Now get ready for the pay cut ... :lol:
Oh, I did. The point was to get you to read it, and acknowledge that both arguments were there. Because the point of the article isn't that the Hindus of West Pakistan weren't cleaned out, but that it happened in only five years, not fifty. That's what you've just endorsed, AH.

I am a Buddhist and muslims are currently our top enemy.I used to like muslims very much.But now I realized that muslims are bunch of intolerant and racist people who have no respect and love for others and would try to justify any crimes committed against us. We buddhists used to support palestine against the Zionist jews.But now we understood muslims and now we support Israel and Indian hindus...
Is that the Burman flag or the Ethiopian flag?

Oh, I did. The point was to get you to read it, and acknowledge that both arguments were there. Because the point of the article isn't that the Hindus of West Pakistan weren't cleaned out, but that it happened in only five years, not fifty. That's what you've just endorsed, AH.
Partition of Punjab,situation in Kashnir and influx of refugees into urban sindh resulted in mass mivration and it happened on both sides East Punjab which was 45% Muslims now has barely 3 % Muslims and they too are from other states

Partition of Punjab,situation in Kashnir and influx of refugees into urban sindh resulted in mass mivration and it happened on both sides East Punjab which was 45% Muslims now has barely 3 % Muslims and they too are from other states
Go on developing and comparing the analogy. Do you see where it fails?

You (by mistake) posted something that actually disproved your claim ... Admit it .. Now get ready for taking a pay cut dude :lol:

And It happened mainly in the months preceding or subsequent to the date of the partition. By 1950, almost 4.7 million Hindus and Sikhs, and 6.5 million Muslims had exchanged places. Not sustained legal and social discrimination ever since the creation of Pakistan (Something you were trying to say) but Mass Migration following partition resulted in sharp decline of Hindu population in Pakistan (And Muslim population in some states of India)

Last edited:
Nope care to explain?
The situations between the partition of the subcontinent and the creation of the State of Israel have similarities but there are also key differences. These differences are all-important when judging whether the outcome is just and for whom or not.

You (by mistake) posted something that actually disproved your claim ... Admit it ..
Yes.

And It happened mainly in the months preceding or subsequent to the date of the partition.
About half and half, wasn't it?

The situations between the partition of the subcontinent and the creation of the State of Israel have similarities but there are also key differences. These differences are all-important when judging whether the outcome is just and for whom or not.
Refugees were the only similarity but difference is refugees make up an absolute majority of your population those with refugee roots are at best 20% of Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom