What's new

Total Tally of Taliban's New Arsenal!

This is clearly not accurate. What about attritions, servicibility status, and defections?

Not all but many have defected to IEA.. About half of the IEA airforce is operational now because they have defected pilots

They have police forces of their own plus a huge portion that defected to them
What they will fly, all their functional wings already flew to Uzbik base.

Imagine what a boost all that equipment would have been to any competent army. To any national guard or militia even. And yet the Afghans couldn't do much with all that stuff and help from Western powers.

In the words of Bane:

"Your precious armory,gratefully accepted! We will need it!"

Reminds me of all the billions spent in Vietnam. But in contrast the ARVN had significantly more skilled units and with hardcore fighting abilities and dedication.

"The U.S. had provided the ARVN with 793,994 M1 carbines[9] 640,000 M-16 rifles, 34,000 M79 grenade launchers, 40,000 radios, 20,000 quarter-ton trucks, 214 M41 Walker Bulldog light tanks, 77 M577 Command tracks (command version of the M113 APC), 930 M113s (APC/ACAVs), 120 V-100s (wheeled armored cars), and 190 M48 tanks; however on the eleventh hour, a US effort in November 1972 managed to transfer 59 more M48A3 Patton tanks, 100 additional M-113A1 ACAVs (Armored Cavalry Assault Vehicles), and over 500 extra aircraft to South Vietnam.[10] Despite such impressive figures, the Vietnamese were not as well equipped as the American G.I.s they replaced. The 1972 offensive had been driven back only with a massive US bombing campaign against North Vietnam. The VNAF air force had 200 A1, A-37 Ground Attack Aircraft and F-5 fighters, 30 AC-47 gunships and 600 transport, training and reconnaissance aircraft, and 500 helicopters. But their lightweight attack fighters lacked the punch of offensive bombers and fighters such as the B-52 and F-4 Phantom. Many aircraft were shot down due to superior NVA surface-to-air missiles and anti-air batteries. ARVN's massive ground forces consisted of over 1 million troops, but were quickly thrown into chaos and taken down by the less in number, but more experience and disciplined[weasel words], PAVN."

How about the blackhawk helicopters? :smitten:
They may no longer be in Afghanistan.

Basically more weapons than total taliban force combined

they should sell some of these military vehicles to other countries… maybe sell some of these vehicles to USA for discounted price… and utilise the trucks for commercial purposes

Talis dont need them anyway

The only thung they would have liked was the mi17
There is a massive junkyard of Mi17 near Kabul. Cannibalize them. But I think in Qatar Accord they are allowed to have transport helicopter .

1630261978344.png

This is clearly not accurate. What about attritions, servicibility status, and defections?
That's why i say, it is defence audit report.

Back
Top Bottom