What's new

Tory leadership race for new PM all posts.

I hope Penny wins and if she doesn't I hope it's not any of Boris's cronies.

I like Andy burnham & Anjela raynor to lead Labour Party , keir starmer is too far to centre right for my liking .

Tony benn , Dennis skinner & Roy hattersley where heavyweights of Labour Party & also Ken livingstone . The party which has done the most for Pakistanis in the UK who stood with Pakistani first generation & defended them from the right wing racist scum Tory party . Labour fought for & won many many rights that Pakistanis & all brown black persons take for granted nowa days .

Does Tory party spend money on schools hospitals youth olders & community in the brown black areas , do they heck

Only Labour looks after the south Asians the Africans & the Caribbean’s .

Labour is too far gone for my liking, especially since fascist keir starmer revising labours Kashmir plebiscite stance, when he did the latter he had a heart to heart conversation with other likeminded bharti fascists, which is no different to sympathizing with the Nazis and their fascist ideologies. This guy is a Blair 2.0 probably worse, although my family are traditional labour supporters, I can never vote for them as long as this neo liberal parasite is leading the party. I don't follow UK politics anymore so I don't know much about the other potential candidates. I get that where Your coming from i.e. voting for the supposedly the 'lesser evil' when it come to the Tories, but I can't bare to look at Starmers face, he makes mad boris look like a saint. I'm going to vote green party henceforth, my constituency is a safe seat for labour at the moment.. the party itself is been hijacked by radicals who are ironically called 'moderates' by the mainstream.. for as long a they lead the party many traditional voters will be left disenfranchised..

Last edited:
I would have liked to have seen Kemi Badenoch win, but alas the UK is just not ready for a person of colour to have the keys to No.10, regardless if it's Kemi or Rishi, both are going to get LBW before the last over.

Andy Burnham? The disgraced mayor of Manchester? That Andy Burnham?
Let me jog your memory:

There is also the issue of him silencing the report on the Rochdale Grooming gangs.

I can go on, but I think these two prove my point.
Absolute rubbish . Lol . Did you really quote the fat baby hippo priti Patel the proven liar lol

Patel caused a British media scandal in November 2017 when she used the cover of a “holiday” in Israel to attend a series of secret meetings with Israeli ministers organized by the Conservative Friends of Israel’s most influential lobbyist, Stuart Polak.

In defiance of ministerial rules, Patel had not declared the meetings in advance, so that they could be recorded by ostensibly non-partisan civil servants. This left her open to accusations of being open to lobbyist influence, as there is no way to know for sure exactly what was discussed at the meetings.

The scandal resulted in her resignation.

Duncan notes that when first asked about it, Patel claimed to have told the Foreign Office about her discussions, by speaking to Boris Johnson, and “that it was only a couple of meetings.”

Indeed, Patel had initially told The Guardian, “Boris knew about the visit. The point is that the Foreign Office did know about this.”

She was later forced to admit that was untrue.

II like Andy burnham & Anjela raynor to lead Labour Party , keir starmer is too far to centre right for my liking .

Tony benn , Dennis skinner & Roy hattersley where heavyweights of Labour Party & also Ken livingstone . The party which has done the most for Pakistanis in the UK who stood with Pakistani first generation & defended them from the right wing racist scum Tory party . Labour fought for & won many many rights that Pakistanis & all brown black persons take for granted nowa days .

Does Tory party spend money on schools hospitals youth olders & community in the brown black areas , do they heck

Only Labour looks after the south Asians the Africans & the Caribbean’s .

Not a Tory actually can’t stand many of them but Labour is the party that destroyed Iraq, increased terrorism many fold and spent billions in a useless war in Afghanistan.
Horrible lot.
But I do respect certain names like Tony
Benn you mentioned.
Labour was ruined and is ruined.

Labour is too far gone for my liking, especially since fascist keir starmer revising labours Kashmir plebiscite stance, when he did the latter he had a heart to heart conversation with other likeminded bharti fascists, which is no different to sympathizing with the Nazis and their fascist ideologies. This guy is a Blair 2.0 probably worse, although my family are traditional labour supporters, I can never vote for them as long as this neo liberal parasite is leading the party. I don't follow UK politics anymore so I don't know much about the other potential candidates. I get that where Your coming from i.e. voting for the supposedly the 'lesser evil' when it come to the Tories, but I can't bare to look at Starmers face, he makes mad boris look like a saint. I'm going to vote green party henceforth, my constituency is a safe seat of labour for the moment.. the party is been hijacked by radicals who are ironically called 'moderates' by the mainstream.
Keir will be booted out soon we all hope , there is growing resentment against him from Labour big wigs & the unions have turned against him . He will be gone for not backing the unions in their demand for fair pay rise .

I can’t stand him and it seems neither does the British public .

These are just projections. I think the Indian will win it in the end.
You have no idea mate, but okay, everyone is Jon Snow and Adam Boulton on the internet these days. I don't understand where people get the confidence just to spam something like "Indian will win in the end", he has a name, his name is Rishi Sunak, please use his name.

No bro he won't. We are talking about grass root Tories here, ever met them? Look at the poll.
He clearly has no clue about your average blue wall voter, hence the one liner posts. Beautiful personification of your average blue wall voter in Little Britain

Not a Tory actually can’t stand many of them but Labour is the party that destroyed Iraq, increased terrorism many fold and spent billions in a useless war in Afghanistan.
Horrible lot.
But I do respect certain names like Tony
Benn you mentioned.
Labour was ruined and is ruined.
He was on a power trip and is disgraced from the Labour Party now who want nothing to do with him , he went against the widely held view on the Iraq war by the Labour Party . Tony Blair was more right wing then the tories at the time and was a disaster for the whole world along with hes devil disciple bush .

He destroyed Labour and I hope Labour learns from this , the tories also supported the Iraq war at the time .

Absolute rubbish
That there is denial, Patel is a safe pair of hands in her job, that is why her position is and will remain bullet proof. Like it or not Patel is a very smart and educated woman, you wouldn't label her mean words like "Hippo" had you attended a lecture where she spoke about the importance of border control to prevent human trafficking and exploitation.

Now when it comes to lies, show me 1 politician in modern British politics who hasn't lied?!

He was on a power trip and is disgraced from the Labour Party now who want nothing to do with him , he went against the widely held view on the Iraq war by the Labour Party . Tony Blair was more right wing then the tories at the time and was a disaster for the whole world along with hes devil disciple bush .

He destroyed Labour and I hope Labour learns from this , the tories also supported the Iraq war at the time .

The thing is bro many of these pieces of $hit are still there Eagle, Lammy etc. Look what happened to Jeremy.
They’re also bat$hit crazy with things they come out with such as women can have penises.
But anyway I hope one day they can represent the average man.

10/10. All that matters. Nationalism NOT Ummahism please.

If he or she is a Pakistani, I will back them to the hilt. I could not care LESS what their religion or beliefs are. At the end of the day we are all Pakistanis, we are the same family. That includes Pakistani Hindus, Sikhs and Christians.

That there is denial, Patel is a safe pair of hands in her job, that is why her position is and will remain bullet proof. Like it or not Patel is a very smart and educated woman, you wouldn't label her mean words like "Hippo" had you attended a lecture where she spoke about the importance of border control to prevent human trafficking and exploitation.

Now when it comes to lies, show me 1 politician in modern British politics who hasn't lied?!
Okay 😂

The thing is bro many of these pieces of $hit are still there Eagle, Lammy etc. Look what happened to Jeremy.
They’re also bat$hit crazy with things they come out with such as women can have penises.
But anyway I hope one day they can represent the average man.
Corporates entered labour & destroyed it look at the disgruntled vote bank up north .
One day hopefully Labour will go back to its roots and I’ve a feeling the momentum is changing against keir & his cronies as he will never be PM fat chance .

No matter who comes they all will want India in their camp. They might play with words to woo their constituents to get their vote. Respect comes from with in not because some descendant of the land has become PM in other country. As long as India provides mandate for a strong leadership, world will be wooing us.

Back
Top Bottom