What's new

Top Torrent Sites and Richard Dawkins Blocked in Pakistan

Dawkins is fine.. thats a PoV. What the hell is with *********... other than pron?

If you had half a brain you'd know the answer to that yourself, I guess you're the one who's dirty minded - don't say shot about TPB if you dont know anything

what if your livelihood depends on the content you produced. just because its digital should it be free.
freedom of speech ok but giving away other's stuff for free?

Don't release it on the internet then.....but once you get it up on the internet it is free!

If you had half a brain you'd know the answer to that yourself, I guess you're the one who's dirty minded - don't say shot about TPB if you dont know anything

we got a rastafarian in the house... :yahoo:

Don't release it on the internet then.....but once you get it up on the internet it is free!
what if I sell it on dvd/blueray/cd, you rip it and upoad on internet... as majority of videos/audios are ... is it not wrong then?

we got a rastafarian in the house... :yahoo:

what if I sell it on dvd/blueray/cd, you rip it and upoad on internet... as majority of videos/audios are ... is it not wrong then?

Sell it on tape then...good old tape!

lolz, you think there is no device that can digitize the format..?
so basically you are saying you will steal because its easy to steal.

Then don't sell it.....put it on cinema.....show your movie in a movie theater.....make your product key protected.....if its on the internet.....its FREEDOM baby!

Then don't sell it.....put it on cinema.....show your movie in a movie theater.....make your product key protected.....if its on the internet.....its FREEDOM baby!

do you see how tortoruous your defence is... this is not only movie or music its any content that can be digitized, copied and distributed...what about books, softwares that people make.
why is it so difficult to understand that software(in widest term of word) is as much a valid product as hardware, which requires as much money and manpower to produce

The key protection does not always work, thats the issue.

do you see how tortoruous your defence is... this is not only movie or music its any content that can be digitized, copied and distributed...what about books, softwares that people make.
why is it so difficult to understand that software(in widest term of word) is as much a valid product as hardware, which requires as much money and manpower to produce.

That's why you protect it using product key and other features......but you don't shut down websites!!

Guys with custom built pc's know how useful ******** are GET ALL THE FREE GAMES!!!!! I was gonna post a meme but i dont have 30 posts yet :cry:

That's why you protect it using product key and other features......but you don't shut down websites!!

its not always possible to protect it, if it was, then there will be no problem. Its like me saying use the best door and key for your home, any less, you are completely responsible for theft of any items from your house.
It will depend on my financial capability to defend it. Even then a theft is a theft.

its not always possible to protect it, if it was, then there will be no problem. Its like me saying use the best door and key for your home, any less, you are completely responsible for theft of any items from your house.
It will depend on my financial capability to defend it. Even then a theft is a theft.

If I take some thing from your home you do not have it anymore......In the internet that is not true......I am not taking away a product from you I am cloning a clone of a clone of a clone of your product......Conventional law does not apply here.....You cannot steal knowledge!If you gave all the knowledge that you have you'd still have it!

tumblr_moeclucCnH1qb5gkjo2_400.gif

If I take some thing from your home you do not have it anymore......In the internet that is not true......I am not taking away a product from you I am cloning a clone of a clone of a clone of your product......Conventional law does not apply here.....You cannot steal knowledge!If you gave all the knowledge that you have you'd still have it!

so you are saying if I create something which is not physical, I have no ownership on it. Our progression depended on the fact that we decided to give credit to creator of 'ideas' as much as creator of 'physical thing'. He is allowed to take certain benefit.

so you are saying if I create something which is not physical, I have no ownership on it. Our progression depended on the fact that we decided to give credit to creator of 'ideas' as much as creator of 'physical thing'. He is allowed to take certain benefit.

This is a capitalist world....it is based upon ultimate MATERIALISM....if its not material it should have no monetary value.....If you want to restrict usage of 'ideas' based on 'ownership' of idea you are gonna face serious problems......You cannot implement economic ideas in your country without asking the person who came up with it....You cannot even quote someone without asking the person.......Any form of citation in a research paper is theft as you did not ask the author if you could quote him or not.....you cannot sing a song without asking the song writer....You cannot control ideas and hope for progress!

This is a capitalist world....it is based upon ultimate MATERIALISM....if its not material it should have no monetary value.....If you want to restrict usage of 'ideas' based on 'ownership' of idea you are gonna face serious problems......You cannot implement economic ideas in your country without asking the person who came up with it....You cannot even quote someone without asking the person.......Any form of citation in a research paper is theft as you did not ask the author if you could quote him or not.....you cannot sing a song without asking the song writer....You cannot control ideas and hope for progress!

as everything else in society this is all a convention we all agreed to follow. Some society have decided to give the due to IP creator, and magically have become better place than those who dont (counterfeit goods, no innovation as you are a loser because no protection available)

Materialism does not mean you seek worth only in physical objects. Moneytizing everything is an extreme form of materialism. But I am not seeking that.
What you are saying is extreme case and using that to say, therefore everything should be free to copy.
You are indeed allowed to create product for free and distribute. Free software are available everywhere, nobody saying it is wrong

however If I craete software(music/video/book) spending enermous amount of time, I should get benefit.

Back
Top Bottom