What's new

Top Torrent Sites and Richard Dawkins Blocked in Pakistan

Without watching movies, listening to music, or playing video games people may get restless and we could have a Pakistani Revolution, destroying all copy-right laws in the country.

There is no way original stuff could be sold here, because only rich brats would buy that, considering a single game would cost RS 5,000.

EDIT: Banning Google would be like destroying all bathrooms in Pakistan; the current generation can't survive that!

And they say Zombie Apocalypse is out of question......

Without watching movies, listening to music, or playing video games people may get restless and we could have a Pakistani Revolution, destroying all copy-right laws in the country.

There is no way original stuff could be sold here, because only rich brats would buy that, considering a single game would cost RS 5,000.

EDIT: Banning Google would be like destroying all bathrooms in Pakistan; the current generation can't survive that!

And they say Zombie Apocalypse is out of question......

bijli hay nai economy is like broken spider net or all they can focus is to ban internet freedom cuz what happened in Egypt make our politicians fear #truestory

I completed my Master degree from Virtual university of Pakistan. Youtube helped me lot. I took lot of help finance related topics, and on accounting subjects. I took lot of lectures there. I was incomplete without you-tube.
No doubt ,This government is run by pro-Taliban and pro extremist elements. Now, there is planning to ban Google.... :moil:
they can upload to other video sharing sites...

google will slowly suffer the same fate. man what did the country vote into. :P

they can upload to other video sharing sites...

There is Already debate going on to ban Google. If some one upload lecture which they dislike, they will ban that sharing site too.. New type of dictatorship under the shadow of so called democracy :cheers::omghaha::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Kickass my favourite torrent site...RIP :cry:

I am suffocating...Somebody give me Oxygen mask...:pissed:

kickass is also banned by my ISP in UK. :pissed:

simpsons_nelson_haha-1_medium.jpg

Blocked in UK and blocked in Pakistan too!! BUT its open in Saudi Arabia here! :rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/technology-science/266932-*********-proxies.html

i tried to use proxies but still couldnt able to use ******** in my Uni. how to use encryption for ********? any software you recommend or any way? if possible kindly PM me or post here. i have some knowledge of internet and computer so u can use technical terms.

can we still use it if ******** and trackers are blocked by server ? as in my uni ******** are no accessible. they cant do seeding. so any way you recommend?
All you have to do is upload the torrent file to their server and they will download it for you on their servers and seed.When you want to download those files, you have two ways..... ftp or http and they support download managers with resume support.I usually get 2 to 3 MB/s while downloading using a download manager from there Singapore or Japanese server.

If its a video file you can stream directly like YouTube to your PC or mobile.

You can try it it costs 99 cents.

i tried to use proxies but still couldnt able to use ******** in my Uni. how to use encryption for ********? any software you recommend or any way? if possible kindly PM me or post here. i have some knowledge of internet and computer so u can use technical terms.

You may use ********, it has an option to 'encrypt' all outgoing connections. ISPs cannot determine the actual contents of the data if it is encrypted. I think that it may work even for throttling, not sure though.

However, I had used the encrypted setup for 2 years in UAE where all ******** were blocked.

This kind of over reaction is all too prevalent in Pakistan :(

Can you explain what is Torrent Sites?

these are sites where people submit their tickets [torrent file] which can be used to download the files into their PC shared by themselves. Files are downloaded by making connections between peer-to-peer, not PC-to-server.

like: The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site

Google "bittorent"

Back
Top Bottom