What's new

Top Torrent Sites and Richard Dawkins Blocked in Pakistan

You may use ********, it has an option to 'encrypt' all outgoing connections. ISPs cannot determine the actual contents of the data if it is encrypted. I think that it may work even for throttling, not sure though.

However, I had used the encrypted setup for 2 years in UAE where all ******** were blocked.

i think the trackers are blocked by Uni its still not working any other way around?

Here is the link....

Torrent.jpg

so you are fine with **** and pirated movies uploaded on ********?.......

I am opposed to organizations forcibly censoring things - customers should be given the power & freedom of discretion rather than treating them like mindless flock of sheep

Please name a single store in lahore where you can find non pirated media content -- forget about affordable non pirated media content -- I can count on my fingers the total number of foreign movies/media channels that are available in pakistan --- So if there is no availability of non pirated content within pakistan and the whole pakistani industry runs on pirated stuff without any implementation of anti-piracy laws, then the argument of implementing such laws on becharay internet users on the content not even available within pakistan can be easily thrown out of the window

Pakistanis are not known of uploading anything out of the goodness of their heart -- and 'content' does not mean pron -- grow up .If you want to enforce such restrictions, dont open such sites-- put the restrictions on yourself rather than forcing them on billions of people e.g I have youtube open for years and even then I have not watched that anti-muslim video on the web eventhough some italian/british friends gave me the link.. I chose not to watch it even when given the power

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/210340-dear-muslims-christians-hindus-buddhists-jews.html

@ANTIBODY.......... IslamNet on the rise......... fret not.......... @Hyperion will send a terminator from the future to erase Zia-o-logy from the history of Pakistan....... or maybe....... something on the lines of Fringe.... :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
******** are more than just ****. Aur bijli chori karo to theek, lekn movie chori mat karna bhaiyya.

If i am not wrong PTCL banned ******** because of its **** content, though our people mostly use it for downloading movies......

And believe me i hate bijli-chori .....

If i am not wrong PTCL banned ******** because of its **** content, though our people mostly use it for downloading movies......

And believe me i hate bijli-chori .....

If I am not wrong, PTCL was never known to be smart. Plus Etisalat's policies in the UAE are just being repeated in Pakistan.

i think the trackers are blocked by Uni its still not working any other way around?

I would seriously discourage you from attempting to bypass the IT Policies & security of your University as it may have major implications for you, when caught. And getting caught, especially in a closed circuit environment such as a uni is only a matter of time.

I would seriously discourage you from attempting to bypass the IT Policies & security of your University as it may have major implications for you, when caught. And getting caught, especially in a closed circuit environment such as a uni is only a matter of time.

In malaysia ******** are not blocked but its blocked by uni to save bandwidth :D well i am not using ******** here as i mentioned above thats the best way to download through remote server.

These kind of blocks prove that pakistan is being run by extremist nutjobs

And every day we fail to deal with the extremist nutjobs they creep closer to us, inch by inch, second by second. The terrorists are slowly destroying us and taking away our freedoms (which we tend to take as granted).

No one is going to tell me what I watch on my laptop, whether it be p-o-r-n or whatever. Every one of our freedoms is slowly being taken by the Islamists. Religious fanatics have caused massive damage to Pakistan but we are too slow to realize that they are the enemy we must contend with.

Blocking something only makes a person want it more. Muslim countries are good at blocking things because they lack the brains to strengthen their culture so it dominates others. Muslims are in decline, not that I care but it is a truth.

Tribler Makes BitTorrent Impossible to Shut Down

While the file-sharing ecosystem is currently filled with uncertainty and doubt, researchers at Delft University of Technology continue to work on their decentralized BitTorrent network. Their Tribler client doesn’t require torrent sites to find or download content, as it is based on pure peer-to-peer communication. “The only way to take it down is to take the Internet down,” the lead researcher says.

It can also continue downloading when a central tracker goes down.

More:

Tribler Makes BitTorrent Impossible to Shut Down | TorrentFreak

Tribler 6.2.0 Download - TechSpot

whatIsTribler

Dawkins is fine.. thats a PoV. What the hell is with *********... other than pron?

There are many aethists in Pakistan.

This is yet another idiotic attempt by Pakistan to show off its Islamic Credentials only to become the laughing stock of the world.

Remember when Pakistan banned a list of words in text messages:

BBC News - Pakistani derision at 'obscene text' ban

Lovegun
Monkey Crotch
Athlete's foot
Flatulence
Jesus Christ
Monkey crotch
Back door
Bewaquf (foolish)
Bakwaas (nonsense)
Wuutang (a presumed reference to American rap group the Wu-Tang Clan)

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom