Top ten military powers?

USA=fire power + numbers
china=Med tech +more numbers
russia=only firepower
india= low tech + big army
Pakistan=medium tech + number
Turkey= fire power + number
E.U=small countries with high tech
REST ARE ................................................................................

Last edited:
IMO:

1.Pakistan
2.China
3.Turkey
4.France
5.UK
6.Russia
7.South Korea
8.Maldives
9.USA
10.India

USA=fire power + numbers
china=Med tech +more numbers
russia=only firepower
india= low tech + big army
Pakistan=medium tech + number
Turkey= fire power + number
E.U=small countries with high tech
REST ARE ................................................................................

India having low tech even it is having all Russian/USA/Israeli systems (all good tech countries)...India has no fire power as well....

Someone has to remove his anti-India glasses. :hitwall:

My list will differ from the rest:

USA
Russia
UK
France
Germany(They have excellent land forces)
Japan
China
Israel
India
Turkey
South Korea

For those wondering why i did not include Pakistan, jingoism aside, i dont think Pakistan ranks in the top 10. Its airforce is completely outdated with only now limited number of new F-16's being added along with majority of JF-17. Only recently acquired BVR capability with the induction of F-16's. Navy is not really worth mentioning apart from 3 good subs. Army is by far the best, but is still stuck with old equipment by and large like India.

The only difference is India has started towards linking of their assets of the army and is heavily procuring new equipment for the modernization of its Army. PA is still not getting that from its govt.

This is my view, you are free to disagree.

obviously, China must suppress small Jap and UK, but still far behind Russia and USA.

(India also suppress small Jap and UK.)

I am sorry but there is no way India is more powerful than the UK. The only thing they have on the UK is numbers while the UK suppasses them in the following feilds. The military budget is twice as much as India's, at 60 Billion and will rise to 80 Billion by the end of the year, after America the UK is the highest spender on Military Technology and Science. The soilders are the best trained in the world and they have the most advanced, tanks, helicopters, and ships. One of only two nations, the other being the US, which is currently buidling aircraft carriers THE HMS Qeen Elizabeth and the HMS Prince of Wales which will be two of the largest ships in the world. Their Navy and Airforce are the secon largest in NATO and their Ecconomy is larger than Indias. I have presented facts while you give none. The simple hard truth is the UK is more powerful than India. However India is a powerful nation and a beautiful one to.

I have revised my list.

1.USA
2. China
3. Russia
4. UK
5. France
6. Germany
7. Turkey
8. India
9. Brazil
10. Italy

i CANT BELIEVE THAT POST

Pakistan meduim tech versis indian low tech.

thats hillarious

The top ten:

(1) USCENTCOM
(2) USNORTHCOM
(3) USEUCOM
(4) USPACOM
(5) USAFRICACOM
(6) USSOUTHCOM
(7) China
(8) Russia
(9) UK
(10) France

Storm forc. Were you talking to me?

Truthseeker could you please explain to me what USEUCOM and all the others mean.

What all of you failed to realize is that NATO is fighting a Gureilla warfare in AF, not a conventional military. So the element of surprise will always favor these rag-tag militia organization. They are not holding any ground and they don't have strategic infrastructure to be bombed. NATO effectiveness only depends upon Intel. I dont want to name them, but some intelligence agencies are also supporting taliban in an attempt to exhaust US resources and prolong WOT.

In conventinal warfare , no one can challange US/NATO. I like jignostic remarks of some enlightened here failing to realize how same shawl wearing bearded mullahs have turned their country into a war zone. Like it or not, if you are laughing at US army performance in AF, you would have been weeping at yours.

What all of you failed to realize is that NATO is fighting a Gureilla warfare in AF, not a conventional military. So the element of surprise will always favor these rag-tag militia organization. They are not holding any ground and they don't have strategic infrastructure to be bombed. NATO effectiveness only depends upon Intel. I dont want to name them, but some intelligence agencies are also supporting taliban in an attempt to exhaust US resources and prolong WOT.

In conventinal warfare , no one can challange US/NATO. I like jignostic remarks of some enlightened here failing to realize how same shawl wearing bearded mullahs have turned their country into a war zone. Like it or not, if you are laughing at US army performance in AF, you would have been weeping at yours.

man, love this sentence and 200% agree with it. :)

:usflag::coffee:

You seriously need to do some head start research, but i guess such statements & the rest of the statement can be attributed to dumbs with no knowledge about current happenings and what is happening on the ground.

Same to be said about the ones who thanked the idiotic post as their IQ level is no different then the .....................................

Before going on the rant, should have looked that what has the US/NATO alliance achieved in 8 years of this war, has the casualties gone down or up ??

What has this alliance achieved deep inside the Afghanistan territory.

And yeah what about the Afghan puppet govt, resented by the Afghans, a govt supported by the alliance, what have they achieved so far except for more and more corruption and inefficiency.

And am pretty sure, that the incompetency of the US/NATO alliance being blamed on one single intelligence agency of some country, the alliance is much much resourceful and equipped with state of the art intelligence network to defeat this one single 3rd world intelligence agency, so ask your alliance why haven't they done it so far.

instead of whining and ranting about your alliance failures on others, ask your govts and alliances that what have they achieved so far, except making sure no stone is left unearth to destabilize this country that you despise.

IMO:

1.Pakistan
2.China
3.Turkey
4.France
5.UK
6.Russia
7.South Korea
8.Maldives
9.USA
10.India

I think you're missing a couple, here, let me help you out :D

1.Pakistan
2.Pakistan
3.China
4.Turkey
5.France
6.UK
7.Russia
8.South Korea
9.Maldives
10.Fiji
11.Somalia
12.Ethiopia
13.USA

120. Indian super duper elite 'I eat US navy seals for breakfast' squad...

P.A.N.D.U

a0dc69be673b90b472290d70172b8ad0.jpg

I am sorry but there is no way India is more powerful than the UK. The only thing they have on the UK is numbers while the UK suppasses them in the following feilds. The military budget is twice as much as India's, at 60 Billion and will rise to 80 Billion by the end of the year, after America the UK is the highest spender on Military Technology and Science. The soilders are the best trained in the world and they have the most advanced, tanks, helicopters, and ships. One of only two nations, the other being the US, which is currently buidling aircraft carriers THE HMS Qeen Elizabeth and the HMS Prince of Wales which will be two of the largest ships in the world. Their Navy and Airforce are the secon largest in NATO and their Ecconomy is larger than Indias. I have presented facts while you give none. The simple hard truth is the UK is more powerful than India. However India is a powerful nation and a beautiful one to.
It is true that UKs military budget is twice as that of India. But India pays 10(?) times less to its men in dollar terms. You seem to underestimate the difference sheer numbers can make. Look at the difference in numbers of each kind of aircraft for instance. 200 Su30 - 56 Typhoon Source: wiki

Back
Top Bottom