Country
Pakistan
  1. Top Pakistani male Models And Actor 2014

pakistani-male-model-fawad-afzal-khan.jpg

Ahsan-Khan1.png

53d22bf4c5525.jpg

2013_10_23_05_58_24_imranabbas7.jpg

549724_10151153158582931_1653075902_n.jpg

Aijaz+Aslam+-+Pakistani+Fashion+Model+-+007+-+www.Fashionhuntworld.Blogspot.com.JPG

pakistani-model-agha-ali.jpg

OP, please make a female actors thread too.

sincerely,
all the neckbeards of PDF.
female ke liye wo Pakistani Fashion thee na? thousands of pics were posted in that thread?

I guess you want female actors only... lakin Models bhi saath aa jayen to buri baat nahi :D

Female politicians -- Pakistan 2014

1. icon6.png
    Top 10 Pakistani Models And Actress 2014

Pakistani models are getting popularity rapidly these days because of their beauty and acting skills. I have made a list of top ten famous models of Pakistan who are liked by everyone in all places. There are many actresses in our country but these are special and beautiful from others.
    BEST PAKISTANI MODELS

MAHNOOR BALOCH

Mahnoor Baloch is one of the greatest Pakistani Models. She has a wonderful and impressive personality and she includes in those women who are famous for their everlasting beauty. I would like to tell you that she looks younger than other women of her age as her attractive personality makes her different from others. This is a very special and most interesting thing about her.
    MONA LISA

Advertisement
    Mona Lisa another leading Pakistani actress and VJ, she is also getting success in other countries of Asia. The Indian people also love her and she is also famous in other places by name of Sara Lorean. She has a gorgeous look and attractive eyes.
    MAHIRA KHAN

Pakistani female model Mahira Khan is a rising star of television industry and her every serial gets positive feedbacks. Her looks are perfect and stylish. She is also doing a reality show and she worked as VJ also in past. God has blessed her with beautiful voice and impressive look. She has done many dramas and movies with leading roles.
    MEHWISH HAYAT

Fashion actress Mehwish Hayat is one and only sexiest model of Pakistan and she is also admired by other Asian countries. She is a role model for every young girl and woman because she becomes popular among all the people in very a short period of time. She is also showing her singing talent.
    SABA QAMAR

The stunning beauty of Pakistan Saba Qamar is a successful actress as well as model. She has done many hits drama serials and reality shows on different TV channels and everyone like them. She has a perfect height which makes her look astonish.
    AYYAN ALI

Female actress Ayyan Ali is a stylish model and she is just look like a Barbie doll. Her facial looks makes her very innocent and attractive. She is also doing acting and she is also become a favorite model of all the fashion designers.
    AYESHA OMAR

Ayesha Omar is a versatile lady as she is a model, great actress and amazing singer. These qualities make her unique and special from others. She is very conscious about her work therefore every director wants to do work with her.
    SANAM SAEED

She is the dazzling beauty of Pakistan and she has a graceful personality also. SanamSaeed’s dressing and fashion sense is so good and she always give us surprise with her acting.
    SYRA YOUSUF

She is a beautiful model and Pakistani actress as she is also my favorite. Syra Yousuf a priceless innocence which makes her prominent among all young girls. She has done many ramp walks for the best designers.

• IMAN ALI

She is just like a gift television industry which has given by God to them. In every drama serial or show Iman Ali looks perfect and suitable for given character. She has stylish and gorgeous personalit

You gay, biaaaaaaach? :mad: Put up some nice women models to get this horrible taste out of my mouth! :mad:
Enjoy

1. Female politicians -- Pakistan 2014

Hina-Beautiful-Look.jpg

5368df3e03ba0.jpg

Marvi-Memon.jpg

.Maryam Nawaz
  2. maryam-nawaz.jpg

dfm.jpeg

Political-Faryal-Talpur--Famous-Female-Pakistani-Politician-5413.jpg

Girls with Balochi or Pakhtun backgrounds take all the attention :)

Pushtun girls are only for us Pashtuns, stay away mate:sniper:

On the other side here in the UK, some Afghans Pakhtun girls don’t play so hard to get, so you got chance – on a serious note from my perspective Sikh girls are up there with them.

Paktuns girls are only for us Paktuns, stay away mate:sniper:

On the other side here in the UK, some Afghans paktun girls don’t play so hard to get, so you got chance – on a serious note from my perspective Sikh girls are up there with them.
haha, my better half is half pakthun half kashmiri :P can't stay away:devil:

Back
Top Bottom