What's new

Top LeT commander killed in encounter in Handwara

I associate myself with india but not with the indians like you.And u people are not the thekedar of india.so y shud i change my flag.India koi tumhare baap ki jaageer nahi hai.

thekedar of india...they are the ones who killed that Son of a PI#

I will say it again and loud... Doodh mango ge kheer denge,kashmir mango ge cheer denge.. Respect to armed forces, wo hain to hum hain, kuch logo ko sadke naale saaf chahiye but inki safai mai haath kiske gande hote hain,wo apni haddiyan gala rahe hai humare liye,unki trigger par ungli hai tab hume saholiyat hai pub jaane ki disco jaane ki,budhjeevi ban ne ki... Hats off to indian armed forces..

I will say it again and loud... Doodh mango ge kheer denge,kashmir mango ge cheer denge.. Respect to armed forces, wo hain to hum hain, kuch logo ko sadke naale saaf chahiye but inki safai mai haath kiske gande hote hain,wo apni haddiyan gala rahe hai humare liye,unki trigger par ungli hai tab hume saholiyat hai pub jaane ki disco jaane ki,budhjeevi ban ne ki... Hats off to indian armed forces..

We don't beg. We just take. Like we already took 1/3 of it.

LeT is a disbanded organization and you guys believe this crap. LoLz

LeT is a disbanded organization...We dont believe that in the first place.

Indian army killed a sheep herder put him in the building, placed a gun there and made up this bs story to please their government and fool their masses.

:rofl:

LOL!...IA is not the ISI?....

you call it as enjoyment?then y you all make big dialogues ,"hum main aur un main kuch farq hai aur ye farq rahna chahiye"
"there is difference between us and them and this should be maintained.

is it just for movies or it comes from culture.

You need to stop watching Movies....You dont take those lines in the movies seriously do you!...Come back to reality.

I put the video up twice and the bhartis are completely ignoring the proof. How shameless are the Indian members on this forum?

Pakistan should send some of their military to help the freedom fighters out. The Indians lack bravery and will. Their claim to fame is murdering innocent people in staged encounters.

You guys already did and failed miserably all the time....Its time to up the game....Lets see what you got...The last time I heard your Army wants to run away from Siachen!...and they are requesting us to do the same.

Kaka jadun tak azaddi ney mili.

Ha there you go..thats th reason we are exterminating them 1 by 1....How dare they do that. Now you have given me a motive.
This is Haram...just like saying that someone else wife is theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhartis what about 7 years old Samir whom u killed last year?
i cnt validate this event who was killed and by whom,but there is always collateral damage. Just compare how much civilians are killed by the terrorists.. If u are a true kashmiri return back to ur land and help in its progress..

Ha there you go..thats th reason we are exterminating them 1 by 1....How dare they do that. Now you have given me a motive.
This is Haram...just like saying that someone else wife is theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is a big nuisance and will not let the region have peace or stability. I can only imagine what the Kashmiris must deal with day in day out. Such pathetic neighbors we have. Murderers and rapists get applauded by their nation for butchering innocent people.

Have you Indians not filled Dal Lake with innocent Kashmiri corpses?

The mass graves?

How many more civilians will you kill?

This will backfire.

We are going to have to diplomatically support the Kashmirs and provide their freedom fighters with all logistics that we possibly can.

HAHAHHAAHH!..First supply your army with the required logistics to save the Land of the Pure!!!!!!....Diplomatically your support for these pigs have already failed...FYI!

Pakistanis, the dead guy aint gonna resurrect just because you cry here, he is gone for good. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom