What's new

Top Afghanistan female police officer killed

So eager to see Indian blood being spilled , aren't you ?? Our blood is not as cheap as your's , just enjoy the TTP boomerang till your thirst for Indian blood lasts.

His post was stupid. But about the bold part. That is laughable.

Wow people troll even in threads like these. Have some decency please. A real tragedy, RIP.

Attacking Kabul twice in a week where some 5-10 innocents die doesn't mean they have control on Kabul. And on second part I think ANAs goal is not to eliminate them completely(as that can not be done in near future) but rather control them to a great extent and I think they are doing that quite well.

For controlling Kabul they are negotiating with a super power in Doha. As for ANA's goal is not to eliminate Taliban then what exactly is ANA's goal. Wearing a cool uniform and smoking drugs? They are not controlling them in any means. Taliban are negotiating in Doha on their own terms.

Wow people troll even in threads like these. Have some decency please. A real tragedy, RIP.

Well apparently the culprits like always are Indians who claim to be biggest friends of Afghans. Dramaibaaz.

For controlling Kabul they are negotiating with a super power in Doha. As for ANA's goal is not to eliminate Taliban then what exactly is ANA's goal. Wearing a cool uniform and smoking drugs? They are not controlling them in any means. Taliban are negotiating in Doha on their own terms.

Doha is already flop show, Karzai bumped off US on that.

May be I am not in a mode to troll like Indians on a thread like this one.

Oh!! So responding to blood thirsty Batman amounts to trolling ??

Doha is already flop show, Karzai bumped off US on that.

Flop of Doha should be something of concern for Afghan govt and USA instead of Taliban. They can easily fight another 10 years.

Flop of Doha should be something of concern for Afghan govt and USA instead of Taliban. They can easily fight another 10 years.
But to me Pakistan seems most concerned and as I said since Karzai bumped off US on this Afghanistan too seems least concerned about it.

This is a sick act! Killing a woman!
RIP.

at 37 she has a son-in-law or was it her son?! :unsure:

RIP for all the girls and woman..

ina+lillah+e+wa+inna+eleh+e+rajeun.jpg

Taliban is scared of a woman?

RIP

Back
Top Bottom