What's new

Top Afghanistan female police officer killed

They are all bad. But if they can be turned to good boys through talks , why not ?

Ohhhhh I c ........ Oopppss So now these kid can be good boys because of Generosity of indians will influence them to be good bots. GReat.... M so happy :omghaha: :omghaha:

Ohhhhh I c ........ Oopppss So now these kid can be good boys because of Generosity of indians will influence them to be good bots. GReat.... M so happy :omghaha: :omghaha:

Laughing is good for health keep it up. Though it's even better for health when there is actually something worth laughing about.

Laughing is good for health keep it up. Though it's even better for health when there is actually something worth laughing about.

Especially Early morning happiness and laugh makes you more healthy :) keep it up guys :D

There's no such thing as good taliban or bad.
They are two shades of the same evil.

However, their motives and their cause are very different.

Here is an Afghan perspective :

First RIP she was a brave officer and we mourn her loss, she is one of many that we loss everyday on the both sides.

I have followed some of the posts here and I see a narrative where by folks from Pakistan and India are taking sides, has anyone cared to ask what the Afghans want or think??
With all due respect we would very much appreciate nothing more than you all of the neighbors leaving us alone to sort out the mess in our country. We respect your sympathies and support but I would say it has done more harm than good. Now this may all sound naive but as an Afghan and seeing what the ordinary Afghans have to go through every day I could rightly say that we are just tired of this never ending middling by our neighbors with each side taking the moral high ground.

/Peace

Believe me brother so are we....there is a reason why extended the hand of friendship back in '48 & were so rudely rebuffed !

Let us not repeat the mistakes of ages past & recognize that Muslims are first of all Brothers; so God Bless Afghanistan & Pakistan & may our people have a prosperous future without ill-will towards either.

My point is just two days ago India Supported talks with Taliban? now i am confuse either these are Good One or bad one(Taliban)
:D :D
lollzzz i remember that thread. many indians were saying we talk to good taliban. who support democracy :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom