What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

Totally agree, Pakistan should be in the top 5 and have better pilots then India.

With new jets like J 10, jf17 and 5th generation planes in 5 years as well.

Not really. Pilot's expereince are better than IAF but IAF has more jets and larger variety.

Totally agree, Pakistan should be in the top 5 and have better pilots then India.

With new jets like J 10, jf17 and 5th generation planes in 5 years as well.

PAF tries to boast about its pilots but they are not at all better than IAF or PLAAF pilots.PAF spends 1/5th the amount that IAF spends in the training program of its pilots & 1/6th of the PLAAF.USAF pilots are far better than any other pilots in the World.

Probaly what ever country has better SAMS

Well then it's going to be a crushing defeat for PAF!!:victory::victory:

Not really. Pilot's expereince are better than IAF but IAF has more jets and larger variety.

I have seen this comment of pakistanis that their pilots are better than india's. Can anybody tell how can pakistanis land to this conclusion??

Please give valid arguements and figures to support your point and not the usual emotional comments.

Thanks in advance.

I have seen this comment of pakistanis that their pilots are better than india's. Can anybody tell how can pakistanis land to this conclusion??

Please give valid arguements and figures to support your point and not the usual emotional comments.

Thanks in advance.

because on 1965 there af was much better they had better pilots now i think so its all the same

So which air force will win in a war? PAF or IAF ?

dont again VS thread plaes for god sake

implied-facepalm.jpg

FOR EVERYONE

You can't rank AirForces like this because it depends on multiple factors:
- - Number of Aircrafts
- - Quality of Aircrats
- - Training of pilots

As far as PAF vs IAF is concerned. .

Nothing can be said because:
PAF is better in training but IAF is better in no. of aircraft and quality of aircraft. .

trying to cheat your self ? paf might have a slight adv in training but (even that is will reduced soon ) that is not enough to handle IAF.yes if iaf is on offensive will have to struggle hard for air superiority..3:1 adv is not enough 5: 1 adv is desirable.

This cannot be said so because we are not counting by numbers of jets. Israel and RAF has more modern combat experience than PLAAF. I am not saying that PLAAF is not good, but just the fact that its been quite sometime since they did anything in the air-- more time than India and Pakistan combined. So we cannot say that.

But the indisputable fact that their logistics are worse and their size is far smaller makes them worse. I have never experienced being shot but some people have. Is the person that was shot before more likely to survive being shot again? Both quality, quantity, and logistics difference is far too great.

trying to cheat your self ? paf might have a slight adv in training but (even that is will reduced soon ) that is not enough to handle IAF.yes if iaf is on offensive will have to struggle hard for air superiority..3:1 adv is not enough 5: 1 adv is desirable.

We already have got this achievement, a 1:8 fight, which was joined latter to be 2:8. 3 of yours were shot down, and others escaped back.
We also have seen 2:6 and 1:6 (MM Alam).

PAF is one of the best trained Air Force, which 'sells' its trainings to Air foces in Middle east.
We train air forces from other countries too.

Anyways, we must never think our enemy is weak, how ever weak they are.

Back
Top Bottom