What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

No because i think Turkish air force is better than the Indian air force in technological terms and when you consider top ten , you determine numbers , technology and operational capability in which Egyptians make their place.

UAEAF is the most advanced small air force in the world , it should be included too -- no i don't know if this list was made by some half baked lunatic who doesn't understand sh!t about world air forces.

US , UK , China , Russia are also misplaced .

Yeah! And you are an International Analyst on Air Force Operations!

So u rank Air Forces on the basis of the no of aircraft they have in their inventory?

How many wars have they fought? How much experience do they have? Pakistan should be in the top 10 no doubt but UAE, Egypt and Brazil! Oh cummon..tell me that it was an April Fool Post! :what:

You don't need to be fooled , operational capability is the factor i am considering and if we are talking about short numbers then Singaporeans by an large have one of the best air force in Asia , lets not forget their F-15SG will whip MKI's and Su-35's a$$ at any given time.

No because i think Turkish air force is better than the Indian air force in technological terms and when you consider top ten , you determine numbers , technology and operational capability in which Egyptians make their place.

UAEAF is the most advanced small air force in the world , it should be included too -- no i don't know if this list was made by some half baked lunatic who doesn't understand sh!t about world air forces.

US , UK , China , Russia are also misplaced .

Your logic is misplaced!! You just can't keep turkey in top 10.:hitwall: i guess you need to do some researching.

You don't need to be fooled , operational capability is the factor i am considering and if we are talking about short numbers then Singaporeans by an large have one of the best air force in Asia , lets not forget their F-15SG will whip MKI's and Su-35's a$$ at any given time.

Come on, tell us your Top 10 then, as its April Fool day ;)

Your logic is misplaced!! You just can't keep turkey in top 10.:hitwall: i guess you need to do some researching.

Its to do with Muslim brotherhood and Pakistanis friendly relationship with Turkey. And hence they like to see them in Top 10, so they do it.

Just like most Indians will like to have Israel in the Top 7-8, due to friendly relationship with them too.

Oh come on dude, don't base you arguments only on Assumptions! And Bdw, u were talking about numbers, not me! Contradictions! Phew! BDW, Care to explain your operational capability theory?

This list is laughable , Aiforces with over 1000 planes are out and those who have just under 100 fighter jets are in , completely biased.

Turkey , Egypt , UAE , Brazil , Pakistan ain't included.
turkey pakistan ok but egypt ?even with not a single BVR ? UAE how can they?

Ok then, here is my Top 10.

1. USA

2. Russia

3. China

4. India

5. Israel

6. UK

7. France

8. Turkey

9. Pakistan

10. South Korea

The list should go like US, Ru, China, India, France, UK, Israel, Pak, Japan,au

You don't need to be fooled , operational capability is the factor i am considering and if we are talking about short numbers then Singaporeans by an large have one of the best air force in Asia , lets not forget their F-15SG will whip MKI's and Su-35's a$$ at any given time.[/QUOTE]

And you are a researcher uh?

Ok then, here is my Top 10.

1. USA

2. Russia

3. China

4. India

5. Israel

6. UK

7. France

8. Turkey

9. Pakistan

10. South Korea

South Korea below Japan. Both have no relevant experience but Japan is better by statistics. How is Turkey better than Japan when both have no relevant experience but Japan is qualitatively superior (as 2 engine planes are inherently superior to 1 engine planes and they have similar numbers)?

only internet warriors like "top 10" data. in my opinion there is nothing like top 10 intelligence agencies or top ten air forces.

first of all we have to have criteria for selection. Most top ten threads dont spell out criteria for comparison. u can only compare objective things like no. of 4+ generationg air craft in inventory. u cant compare skill and training level of pilots.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom