What's new

Top 10 Air Forces of the World (TOPYAPS)

South Korea below Japan. Both have no relevant experience but Japan is better by statistics. How is Turkey better than Japan when both have no relevant experience but Japan is qualitatively superior (as 2 engine planes are inherently superior to 1 engine planes and they have similar numbers)?

I just made a quick top 10, to get people started off.

But importantly, I see the quality of my and your Top 4 air forces in, USA, Russia, China and India, make a wider gap in quality and quantity compared to other Air forces in the world, such as European nations.

paf should be in top 10 but not Brazil or turkey.

Its amazing, Pakistan being the 47th richest nation in the world, manages to be on most people Top 10 Air Force on this website?

Is it proud for Pakistanis? Or is this showing waste of money, I feel soo, as it disturbs the equilibrium between fighter jets and gdp.

As long as Pakistan is not on the top 10 list then Indians will be happy !

RAAF: Trained by US, Equipped by US, not as good as US. Doesn't deserve to be on the list.

top air forces by statistics, such as number of planes, number of soldiers, number of wars fought in the jet age, number of planes downed during the jet age, number of indigenously manufactured planes, should be the following:

US, China, Russia, India, France, UK, Israel, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea.

thats not entirely true we train with the US some of our pilots instruct US f-15 pilots(as stated on ADF recruitment TV add:P)

Ok then, here is my Top 10.

1. USA

2. Russia

3. China

4. India

5. Israel

6. UK

7. France

8. Turkey

9. Pakistan

10. South Korea

In my point of view list should be as

1. USA

2. Russia

3. China

4. UK

5. France

6. Pakistan

7. Israel

8. India

9. Japan

10. South Korea

What a joke! Half the countries on this list haven't even fought a proper war since WW2. On what basis are they top 10? Shiny gizmos? Ace pilots (where's the evidence i.e war?)? Or just the fact that they are "western" air forces with aviator wearing boys? :lol:

haha :rofl: :rofl: in top 10???

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

You are rating Pakistan above Japan........Their funds,size,quality is incomparable.
PAF deserves to be in top 10 but UAE & Brazil don't.

Israeli Air Force & RAF ahead of PLAAF.PLAAF deserves number 3 spot & IAF 4th or 5th.Complete BS article by TOPYAPS.

This cannot be said so because we are not counting by numbers of jets. Israel and RAF has more modern combat experience than PLAAF. I am not saying that PLAAF is not good, but just the fact that its been quite sometime since they did anything in the air-- more time than India and Pakistan combined. So we cannot say that.

Who ever made this list, did not look onto the training of pilots. He must have looked on previous dogfights and records and stuff, hence that would have made Pakistan Air Force above than Indian Air Force. PAF should have been in top 3.

According to my list, UsAF, IsAF then PAF. It would have mad more sense than this list.

Who ever made this list, did not look onto the training of pilots. He must have looked on previous dogfights and records and stuff, hence that would have made Pakistan Air Force above than Indian Air Force. PAF should have been in top 3.

According to my list, UsAF, IsAF then PAF. It would have mad more sense than this list.

Totally agree, Pakistan should be in the top 5 and have better pilots then India.

With new jets like J 10, jf17 and 5th generation planes in 5 years as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom