What's new

Too many mosques, legislation needed

Sir know but anyone who insults our PROPHET SAW and thinks he will get away with it than he needs to think again

For that we need to follow doings of Rasool (S.A.W.). Remember what we used to learn in our school days, a woman who had hate with Rasool (S.A.W.) used to throw garbage on (S.A.W.), one day she didnt, then Rasool (S.A.W) went to her home and asked whether she is well as she didnt throw garbage on Him (S.A.W). She accepted the Islam as she was inspired by Rasool's (S.A.W.) act.

f you have a better solution please put it forward-

We can reply to his/her allegations in a befitting manner using quoting our sacred texts and/or logic and reason (if he/she understands)

Killing them will only reinforce their claim that what they said was (Nauz Billah) right and since we had no answer to their attacks we murdered them.

For that we need to follow doings of Rasool (S.A.W.). Remember what we used to learn in our school days, a woman who had hate with Rasool (S.A.W.) used to throw garbage on (S.A.W.), one day she didnt, then Rasool (S.A.W) went to her home and asked whether she is well as she didnt throw garbage on Him (S.A.W). She accepted the Islam as she was inspired by Rasool's (S.A.W.) act.

Best example.

If someone is doing bad, try to correct him with love not hatred.
It will not only prove the real picture of Islam to him/her, but also they might be willing to accept the Religion of peace.. which will be an great achievement for you. We here are talking about Masjids not Taseer. Just like I said, whats the point of building them if no one is gonna come to pray?
Can you find a good muslim in YOUR area today? We all know how the people are.

Awareness for religion is the first thing than building Masjids.

All sorts of viscous people launched personal attacks on Prophet (S.A.W) throughout his lifetime. How many of them were killed ?
Abu Lahab his own uncle used to taunt Prophet (S.A.W) for being issue less. Was he killed ?

We can reply to his/her allegations in a befitting manner using quaotin our sacred texts and/or logic and reason (if he/she understands)

Killing them will only reinforce their claim that what they said was (Nauz Billah) right and since we had no answer to their attacks we murdered them.

But isn't doing that a error - after all, are we and the ideas presented janubaba all Islam?? See, one is Islam and one is not - so if one is not, why would be use the idiom of Muslims ? After all , are we both Muslims? Doesn't that raise the question of Which Islam?

Dear members,

I am just pointing out a very important aspect of our society, which in my view remained under gross negligence. That is the Number of mosques in every Area.

I am not aware what procedure is followed while allowing construction of any mosque. I mean whether population of area is considered or not. As it is observed that most of the times (except jumma prayers) all the mosques lie vacant, just 1, 2 or 3 lines get filled.

Like in my own area there are around 7 mosques. considering the population, the number of mosques is almost 3 times higher than required.

Another issue is the construction of mega mosques, i mean high capacity mosques like we have Faisal Mosque in Islamabad, which i think never got filled, which just made it a picnic point rather than the mosque. Even a safe place for couples to visit there.

Now:
- Do we really need a Huge Number of mosques?

- Can a legislation be made for restricting the number of mosques considering the Sq. KM area.

- before allowing construction of additional mosques, it should be made mandatory to prove that the mosque already in the area remains full / out of space.

What are your views.

end the mosques, rumble down the madrassas..... open some wine shops instead.... yes, this is dil ke bharass....but from all the other important things in our society, how could any one come up with a thought so minor like that....

like the power issue, the WoT issue, the fiscal deficit, the education, the woman issue, the police reforms, the security reforms, the PIA deficit, the railway reforms, the sharia law reforms, the provinces geography reforms , how could one narrow down to one pitty things and receive a bundle of thanks....

yes it pissed me off....yes my anger might look vague. accept my apologies in that case.

But isn't doing that a error - after all, are we and the ideas presented janubaba all Islam?? See, one is Islam and one is not - so if one is not, why would be use the idiom of Muslims ? After all , are we both Muslims? Doesn't that raise the question of Which Islam?

I dont understand what you mean.... please clarify... thanks

Sir for your kind information all people who were forgiven were forgiven in MAKKAH when Jihad was not made farz and Muslims were not allowed to hit back when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW shifted to madina whoever did blashmey was killed

I dont understand what you mean.... please clarify... thanks

The kinds of ideas the janubaba character articulated - is that Islam? See, brother man, it either is Islam or it is not -- janubab is very clear about what is and is not Islam, but we are not - You suggest that we use the idiom of Muslims, example of the prophet, verses, etc, - but all of that is the idiom of Muslims, and janubaba is clear with regard to who is and is not a Muslim and what behavior is islam and what is not.

All of this leaves us in a pickle, if we try and bring the likes of the baba into the fold of Muslims, it's entirely inappropriate, after all, eithert he is a Muslim or we are - the Bab is clear who is and is not a muslim, right? Why aren't we?

Sir for your kind information all people who were forgiven were forgiven in MAKKAH when Jihad was not made farz and Muslims were not allowed to hit back when HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW shifted to madina whoever did blashmey was killed

Please quote the examples, who were killed bcaz of blasphemy during that era.

So your saying that after Prophet (S.A.W) left for Madina.... All the Kufar in Mecca stopped blaspheming?

Back
Top Bottom