Votes: 39 33.9%
  • i think we need more choices

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinigami

Reaction score
i personally dislike the chinese members here. they seem to be unbelievably arrogant, stupid as well as racist. in short incapable of a civilized discussion
pakistanis here are a lot more intelligent and rational, not to mention empathatic. i believe if they get their act together can make good citizens of the world, unlike their other "drunk on power" counterparts

just my opinion. what do you think? i would like to know

PS: there are 2 sane chinese members active on this forum, forgot their names. would appreciate anyone telling me their names. one i think is called waunglag or something

Last edited:
More than Chinese or Pakistani Dumbasses there is overflow of Indian Dumbasses on PDF due to which more or less I have stopped participating in threads . I come once in a while to look at threads .

Plus this is a military/social issues forum so too many over nationalistic and religious dimwits flood the forum .

i wish no voting or 3rd option..

More than Chinese or Pakistani Dumbasses there is overflow of Indian Dumbasses on PDF due to which more or less I have stopped participating in threads . I come once in a while to look at threads .

Plus this is a military/social issues forum so too many over nationalistic and religious dimwits flood the forum .
maybe but i was talking about the overflow of the chinese here who are virtually good for nothing.
you want to improve PDF to a higher quality? ban the chinse
this Chinese Dragon "think tank" is another manipulative tool

these members lower the quality of any rational discussion

take this thread for eg.
Can India become a superpower? | Page 4

a pakistani starts this thread about south asian unity, and before you know it the chinese defecate all over the place.
chinese dragon "think tank" and instead of behaving responsibly, joins in the troll fest and gives me some "negative rating" for using the word chinaman (man from china) while his compatriots continue using vile and disgusting language against india and indians

i think these people are genuinly incapable of rational dicussion

Last edited:
i personally dislike the chinese members here. they seem to be unbelievably arrogant, stupid as well as racist. in short incapable of a civilized discussion
pakistanis here are a lot more intelligent and rational, not to mention empathatic. i believe if they get their act together can make good citizens of the world, unlike their other "drunk on power" counterparts

just my opinion. what do you think? i would like to know

I agree with that, Pakistanis here seems more mannered compared to Chinese.

take this thread for eg.
Can India become a superpower? | Page 4

a pakistani starts this thread about south asian unity, and before you know it the chinese defecate all over the place.
chinese dragon "think tank" and instead of behaving responsibly, joins in the troll fest and gives me some "negative rating" for using the word chinaman (man from china) while his compatriots continue using vile and disgusting language against india and indians

i think these people are incapable of rational dicussion

I explained to you several times that "Chinaman" is a racial slur, and a bannable offense on this forum:

Chinaman (term) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But you insist on using it despite me explaining this to you countless times, so the forum rules clearly say that I should give you a negative rating.

There is a reason you refuse to tag any moderators here right? Because you have been banned for this same thing before. :lol:

I didn't report you by the way, watching this is funnier. :P

I explained to you several times that "Chinaman" is a racial slur, and a bannable offense on this forum:

But you insist on using it despite me explaining this to you countless times, so the forum rules clearly say that I should give you a negative rating.

There is a reason you refuse to tag any moderators here right? Because you have been banned for this same thing before. :lol:

Most of the Chinese here are racist making racist comments on people with darker skin. :girl_wacko:

Is it really ? I didn't know that ! :(

Would it be improper if I were to call Vicky Zhao as my 'Cheeni Babi - my Chinese Doll in Urdu' ? :ashamed:

Whoever gets the highest rating here will be like a mark of shame. :enjoy:
jj.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom