What's new

To foster better understanding: Pakistan studies scholarships for Indians

Dude I literally know my great grandfather was a Hindu, like it's family knowledge not just me couple other forum members also have that recent family background going by a thread I saw
You don’t get it do you? This kalu vermin means ethnicity and religion are one and the same to him and his fellow subhumans. My ancestors weren't “Hindu” as they were Syed from my dads side and Mirza from the moms side. These subhumans are deliberately spreading false narratives as part of their agenda to subdue Pakistanis and bring them into the Indian fold. This is a concentrated effort by them. There was no Hindu prior to the British arriving. It was paganism. This is why even in their country, each region has its own sets of status that they worship.

Just an idea : Indians need much better understanding of Pakistan and Pakistanis. With proper such understanding we can accomplish regional peace much faster. Therefore I propose leading Pakistani universities to offer a dozen or two scholarships for Indian students to come and study there. They will get to interact with regular Pakistani students and develop a deep cultural understanding and may be mutual trust.

This does not involve any foreign exchange, so current crisis shouldn't impact.
Wtf you're thinking right now, are you taking your medicines properly you sanghi???

You're biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent

Jai terrorist hind

You don’t get it do you? This kalu vermin means ethnicity and religion are one and the same to him and his fellow subhumans. My ancestors weren't “Hindu” as they were Syed from my dads side and Mirza from the moms side. These subhumans are deliberately spreading false narratives as part of their agenda to subdue Pakistanis and bring them into the Indian fold. This is a concentrated effort by them. There was no Hindu prior to the British arriving. It was paganism. This is why even in their country, each region has its own sets of status that they worship.

They are going to claim credit for everything if they aren’t challenged. Even though while Pakistan has been preoccupied, scientists including archaeologists and linguists have explored this topic for the record.

The IVC had a population that practiced a non-“Hindu” religion because what is understood as Hinduism arrived later, after the IVC had already gone into decline, due to the changing climate and shifting rivers. Probably at the time of the Bronze Age collapse that was occurring all though out the civilized world. It was during this decline nomads had the best chance to move into a devastated landscape.

Hinduism no doubt evolved once it got into the IVC, with adherents mixing with some of the local populations and evolving the religion, blending the linguistics.

Buddhism was also very prevalent in the IVC lager on, so it could just have easily be said, before Islam many of the native population could have been Buddhists rather than Hindu. All this doesn’t change the fact, that the majority of the local population now are Muslim and haven’t shown any inclination to change from this.

These individuals had little if any Steppe pastoralist-derived ancestry, showing it was not ubiquitous in northwest South Asia during the IVC as it is today

.Since language spreads in pre-state societies are often accompanied by large-scale movements of people (Bellwood, 2013) these results argue against the model (Heggarty, 2019) of a trans-Iranian-plateau route for Indo-European language spread into South Asia. However, a natural route for Indo-European languages to have spread into South Asia is from Eastern Europe via Central Asia in the first half of the 2ndmillennium BCE, a chain-of-transmission now documented in detail with ancient DNA. The fact that the Steppe pastoralist ancestry in South Asia matches that in Bronze Age Eastern Europe (but not Western Europe (de Barros Damgaard et al., 2018; Narasimhan et al., 2019)) provides additional evidence for this theory, as it elegantly explains the distinctive shared distinctive features of Balto-Slavic and Indo-Iranian languages (Ringe et al., 2002)

When the data comes in, as not to offend the RSS many commentators report the findings but shy away from stating conclusions.

Other Indians point to similarities with Central Asian civilizations, especially the ancient Iranians, and how much they shaped Hindu civilization, especially their customs and religious practices. Also, there were probably not one Aryan/“Hindu” groups migrating into the IVC, but many with different beliefs, that all blended or were adopted to various degrees throughout IVC and South Asia in general.

Last edited:
They are going to claim credit for everything if they aren’t challenged. Thankfully, while Pakistan has been preoccupied, scientists including archaeologists and linguists have explored this topic for the record.

The IVC had a population that practiced a non-“Hindu” religion because what is understood as Hinduism arrived later, after the IVC had already gone into decline, due to the changing climate and shifting rivers. Hinduism no doubt revolted once it got into the IVC, with adherents mixing with some of the local populations and evolving the religion, blending the linguistics. Buddhism was also very prevalent in the IVC, so it could just have easily be said, before Islam many of the native population could have been Buddhists rather than Hindu. All this doesn’t change the fact, that the majority of the local population now are Muslim and haven’t shown any inclination to change from this.

You know even myself being Syed after 10 generations, there were still some Indus in me likely due to intermarriages between Muslims and local populations which I do not deny.

Ancestry has show my dna spread across the Persian Gulf areas as well as Tajikistan. Im 69% central asian and the rest Indus Valley per the breakdown on ancestry. I took my DNA to another site that deals with south asians, and they discovered I’m 5% Balkans, Greek, and Slavic. It’s like the Indo -Greeks settlers after Alexander’s invasions

Dude I literally know my great grandfather was a Hindu, like it's family knowledge not just me couple other forum members also have that recent family background going by a thread I saw

How does it help in anyway?- it changes nothing, I am still a Pakistani, I still feel the same as rest of pakistanis, I still love me people etc etc

Only thing it helped with is I never disliked Hindus as a relgion or people group but that goes for most everyday Pakistanis despite the propoganda campaigns

But That's pretty much it, it didn't change my worldview

Y'all exaddurate importance of this way too much, a Chunk of us literally have last names of people groups who were non Muslims etc

Don't apply the thinking of Indian Muslims with us- you call them dalits wannabe me-er or whatever, while you call us "were converted" you hate us both the same lol and boths Muslim identity cause equal amounts of butthurt for y'all

So No it's complicated, history is one thing but you can't live by it - it's our modern geopolitics that shapes everything and in that geopolitics you want to subdue us
That's why the beef
Reality is Jinnah didn't want India to split.

later after 1940 he never intended Punjab or Bengal to split because he knew the amount of suffering it will cause

Depsite his protest mount batten after spending a night with Nehru wife decided to split Punjab against "cabinet mission" and Jinnah 14 points of no change in provincial boarders

This led to disaster in south Asia that we have

Reality is Jinnah didn't want India to split.

later after 1940 he never intended Punjab or Bengal to split because he knew the amount of suffering it will cause

Depsite his protest mount batten after spending a night with Nehru wife decided to split Punjab against "cabinet mission" and Jinnah 14 points of no change in provincial boarders

This led to disaster in south Asia that we have
History is history, my ONLY priority is Pakistan and my love for every Pakistani is higher than any outsider

Whatever happened, happened, there's no point in digging old graves

Last edited:
Just an idea : Indians need much better understanding of Pakistan and Pakistanis. With proper such understanding we can accomplish regional peace much faster. Therefore I propose leading Pakistani universities to offer a dozen or two scholarships for Indian students to come and study there. They will get to interact with regular Pakistani students and develop a deep cultural understanding and may be mutual trust.

Would you send your son or daughter to study in Pakistan? Given that they got admission in any decent Indian college (or US, for you)?

You know even myself being Syed after 10 generations, there were still some Indus in me likely due to intermarriages between Muslims and local populations which I do not deny.

Ancestry has show my dna spread across the Persian Gulf areas as well as Tajikistan. Im 69% central asian and the rest Indus Valley per the breakdown on ancestry. I took my DNA to another site that deals with south asians, and they discovered I’m 5% Balkans, Greek, and Slavic. It’s like the Indo -Greeks settlers after Alexander’s invasions
Even if our ancestors were pre-Hindu Harappans, Hindus, Buddhists, and then Muslims (most likely a mixture of all of the above), it still doesn’t change the fact most of us are Muslims now, and the consent of the governed dictates that our society be ruled governed by with respect to our culture (with rights and protections for minorities).

Second, the IVC is our rightful inheritance as we the people of Pakistan are the majority of the descendants of its people. We must get our act together to not let its story be usurped by India, and especially the RSS. This would be a dis-service to our people, the people of India, and the world for muddling the true history of the region, especially when the genetic history proves the IVC people were distinct from the Indo-Iranian-Europeans.

Last edited:
Even if our ancestors were pre-Hindu Harappans, Hindus, Buddhists, and then Muslims (most likely a mixture of all of the above), it still doesn’t change the fact most of us are Muslims now, and the consent of the governed dictates that our society be ruled governed by with respect to our culture (with rights and protections for minorities).

Second, the IVC is our rightful inheritance as we the people of Pakistan are the majority of the descendants of its people. We must get our act together to not let its story be usurped by India, and especially the RSS. This would be a dis-service to our people, the people of India, and the world for muddling the true history of the region, the genetic history is proves the IVC people were distinct from the Indo-Iranian-Europeans.
Exactly. Right now, we’re in so turmoil due to the bastards running Pakistan. Pakistanis are competent, it will only take a limited time before this brand takes off. Just have to get rid of the corrupt first. You see what a nationalist government can, cut down the eastern hordes in days.

Exactly. Right now, we’re in so turmoil due to the bastards running Pakistan. Pakistanis are competent, it will only take a limited time before this brand takes off. Just have to get rid of the corrupt first. You see what a nationalist government can, cut down the eastern hordes in days.
We have so much pent up potential held back by elite capture…and this is not conjecture. I see what the Indians are doing, and know Pakistanis that can match them when given half a chance. We are smaller in number at the moment, but with the right resources, we can catch up especially when we know the goal.

We can leapfrog back into our rightful place in the region.

Why don't you start with sending YOUR children to pakistan for studies ?

Indians have a pretty good understanding of pakistan as it is. Most understand pakistan better than many pakistani's themselves.

Go **** yourself indian, bloody hell the **** i wrong with u lot.

Why don't you start with sending YOUR children to pakistan for studies ?

Indians have a pretty good understanding of pakistan as it is. Most understand pakistan better than many pakistani's themselves.
And how’s that Pajeet? You are vermin just like that other pajeet. You kalus have inferiority complex that knows no bounds. Full beghairety
on display crawling to a Pakistan forum to self fellatio, or going on social media to harass our women and people. Pajeet, I’d be more worried about your women slobbering on that Goras nuts than coming to a Pakistan forum to harass us. Ton of Pajeetis changing their religion and names as if they were running away from something, oh yeah - you! Low d*ck energy beta cucks worrying about Pakistan and “Love Zihad”

Pus*y sh*t Ganges rats kalus

Hi, thank you for responding. So another thing I didn’t include is the partition. I’d prefer the partition to be along cultural lines instead of religious. Yes, you are correct, Punjab and Rajasthan are closely related to Pakistani ethnicities culturally and somewhat genetics.

Just look at the Indians who can’t help themselves from jumping into our internal matters, all from regions east of Punjab and Rajasthan. This is what gets me, the clear lack of identity of Indians.
You will never hear an Indian Punjabi go on and on about some mythical shared pagan traditions. I don’t even think I’ve seen Rajasthani do so as well. It’s the vermins that live in their cow belts that are obsessed with Pakistan.

My goal was to write a more thorough analysis for which I am currently collecting empirical evidence, which I have plenty of.

It’s the not Pakistanis going on and on spamming Indians social media and content. It’s the other way around, and I’m at my wits end with this. The continuous harassment of Pakistani women across social media etc

Indians can be obsessed with Pakistan as much as they would like to. I'd actually encourage them to be so!! Who doesn't want attention?? Hahahah!

I just don't think it serves any purpose to come up with some bizarre DNA or great ethnic divisions. False observations lead to false conclusions!! As I said, the northwest Indians and eastern Pakistanis have far more in common linguistically, culturally, ethnically than compared with other parts of their respective countries. Religion is the big divide, which leads to the geopolitical rivalry, but that doesn't mean that the majority of Pakistanis, who, btw, live in eastern parts of Pakistan have a not lot of common with northwestern Indians.

It is what it is. Geographical proximity. Much like in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom