What's new

Tibetans accept Chinese sovereity

@WebMaster
Why were so many posts disappeared?

I spent so much time to type.

Last edited by a moderator:
17 point agreement is to get tibet back without using arms.

What is so special of that?

When CCP wanted to take back Beijing in 1949, the city was occupied by the KMT armies.

CCP also signed some kind of agreement with the KMT generals so that CCP entered Beijing without firing a gun.

It is that hard for your little brain to handle???

I know Chinese people like to believe whatever their white masters tell them - after all they pay for the sweatshops. Anyhow - if Tibet was not a free nation why did China sign the 17 point agreement with Tibet - did it sign it with any other province?

When CCP wanted to take back Beijing in 1949, the city was occupied by the KMT armies.

CCP also signed some kind of agreement with the KMT generals so that CCP entered Beijing without firing a gun.

exactly: chinese sovereignty in tibet is not derived from the 17-point agreement because chinese sovereignty knows neither condition nor limit. the agreement was purely an instrument to settle the question of how two levels of chinese government can reintegrate without excessive amount of violence done to the local administration. yindoo brains cannot comprehend because their sovereignty was "bequeathed" by the anglosaxons and they never knew a form of political authority that was truly self-generated and authentic. yindoos' sympathy for tibetans originated in this common weakness and common lack of real control of their own politial destinies of the two races. yindoos and tibetans never knew strength like chinese do and never tasted power like chinese do, and this fundamental gap in the political experience of the strong and the weak races accounts for this fanciful and ludicrous talk by a powerless tibetan of "approving" chinese sovereignty in tibet.

terms like "approval" and "agreement" are really meaningless words the weak coin to con the strong into giving up their strength. chinese aren't going to fall for this idiocy.

17 point agreement?
Let's see, In HK we have [Hong Kong Basic Law], [Sino-British Joint Declaration], [One country, two systems]...
Seems like HK was a 'free nation' then.

By the way, since we cannot believe in White Master nor the big bad vile CCP, I suppose the only one we can trust is Mr.Jackdaws then.
All hail Jackdaws the Truth. :coffee:

LOL - another Chinese showing that he is completely clueless and has not an iota of grey matter - lol. You can't distinguish between a civil war and an invasion - hahahahahahah. Let me explain it to you - The Dalai Lama was not claiming to be the legitimate authority to rule China! The CCP and the KMT were. Your view is as stupid as saying that because the North of USA and South of USA were fighting a civil war and the North won - the same rules apply if the US invades Mexico. Are you really that stupid? Wait - don't answer that - I already know the answer. LOL.

exactly: chinese sovereignty in tibet is not derived from the 17-point agreement because chinese sovereignty knows neither condition nor limit. the agreement was purely an instrument to settle the question of how two levels of chinese government can reintegrate without excessive amount of violence done to the local administration. yindoo brains cannot comprehend because their sovereignty was "bequeathed" by the anglosaxons and they never knew a form of political authority that was truly self-generated and authentic. yindoos' sympathy for tibetans originated in this common weakness and common lack of real control of their own politial destinies of the two races. yindoos and tibetans never knew strength like chinese do and never tasted power like chinese do, and this fundamental gap in the political experience of the strong and the weak races accounts for this fanciful and ludicrous talk by a powerless tibetan of "approving" chinese sovereignty in tibet.

terms like "approval" and "agreement" are really meaningless words the weak coin to con the strong into giving up their strength. chinese aren't going to fall for this idiocy.

LOL - a Chinese talking about "control of political destinies" - hahahahhahahahahahaha. China is the only "civilization" if one can indeed call it that - which has never controlled its political destiny - the Chini have always bowed to people and been told to obey masters and they are the only ones who do it without any sense of self-respect and meekly follow like lambs - first their numerous Emperors, then Japanese, then the Communist Party and nowadays it is the Americans. The only way the Chini people can feel good about themselves is by targeting a nation of peaceful Buddhists.

But in the end, you people enjoy being ruled. What happened to the men who committed atrocities against the Jews and others during WW2? They were hunted down like dogs and tried. What happened to the Japanese who committed the Nanking Massacre? Prince Asaka the main guy who gave the order spent his last days playing golf in Japan - he was never tried. That is the story of China - your leaders continue to pi$$ on your heads, and the simple minded Chinese citizens dance thinking it is rain. LOL.

LOL - a Chinese talking about "control of political destinies" - hahahahhahahahahahaha. China is the only "civilization" if one can indeed call it that - which has never controlled its political destiny - the Chini have always bowed to people and been told to obey masters and they are the only ones who do it without any sense of self-respect and meekly follow like lambs - first their numerous Emperors, then Japanese, then the Communist Party and nowadays it is the Americans. The only way the Chini people can feel good about themselves is by targeting a nation of peaceful Buddhists.

But in the end, you people enjoy being ruled. What happened to the men who committed atrocities against the Jews and others during WW2? They were hunted down like dogs and tried. What happened to the Japanese who committed the Nanking Massacre? Prince Asaka the main guy who gave the order spent his last days playing golf in Japan - he was never tried. That is the story of China - your leaders continue to pi$$ on your heads, and the simple minded Chinese citizens dance thinking it is rain. LOL.

Hmm, the "control of political destinies", so you have a vote paper in you hand nowadays, and then? Don't forget that you got this voting paper not long time ago. What about the caste system those Aryan gave you as a gift which still being used today. In China when there is a disaster or flood, the government always act fast to save lives and other Chinese in China are all willing to donate and help. What about the Musahars, What happened to the dalits in India. How about the human rights the issues of Sexism and frequent violents.
In China minorities like Tibetan and Kazakh have the right to receive education for free and they don't even need to follow the one-child-policy. These benefits even bring envy to many Han. Check out the list of countries by literacy rate, which country is more educated, which country care more about their people, their education.
Talking about voting, at least in China's villages villagers have the right to vote for their village head. Not much, but that's something.

Prince Asaka you said, how about Reginald Dyer, the "hero" who caused the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Yeah yeah of course they didn't kill the same amount of people and both situations are not all similair, but the consequences of the murders are the same. Where is the advantage for you to say such a thing at this point. (at least Asaka as a member of the royal family was pardoned)

I can't believe there are still people saying that Tibet was "a nation of peaceful Buddhists". How could those Lamas from the nation of peaceful Buddhists dig someone eyes off just because he wants to bring modern technology to his "nation". How come people live under the nation of peaceful Buddhists have to follow the Siniora system and if they, the farm-slaves, don't be good, their hand will be chopped off or their eyes will be dig off. How com the fertility rate is so low until the CCP in charge. How come the CCP help those people to get education, build schools and uni.. How come the CCP help them to write a Tibetan-English-Mandarin dictionary in order to protect their own language and culture (other minorities such as Mongolian and Korean have no problem in using their own languages to gain modern knowledge) , while in India those Tibetan have to learn by English.
I can't see you who are also dancing under the rain are in the right condition to criticize the others
:coffee:

Hmm, the "control of political destinies", so you have a vote paper in you hand nowadays, and then? Don't forget that you got this voting paper not long time ago. What about the caste system those Aryan gave you as a gift which still being used today. In China when there is a disaster or flood, the government always act fast to save lives and other Chinese in China are all willing to donate and help. What about the Musahars, What happened to the dalits in India. How about the human rights the issues of Sexism and frequent violents.
In China minorities like Tibetan and Kazakh have the right to receive education for free and they don't even need to follow the one-child-policy. These benefits even bring envy to many Han. Check out the list of countries by literacy rate, which country is more educated, which country care more about their people, their education.
Talking about voting, at least in China's villages villagers have the right to vote for their village head. Not much, but that's something.

Prince Asaka you said, how about Reginald Dyer, the "hero" who caused the Jallianwala Bagh massacre. Yeah yeah of course they didn't kill the same amount of people and both situations are not all similair, but the consequences of the murders are the same. Where is the advantage for you to say such a thing at this point. (at least Asaka as a member of the royal family was pardoned)

I can't believe there are still people saying that Tibet was "a nation of peaceful Buddhists". How could those Lamas from the nation of peaceful Buddhists dig someone eyes off just because he wants to bring modern technology to his "nation". How come people live under the nation of peaceful Buddhists have to follow the Siniora system and if they, the farm-slaves, don't be good, their hand will be chopped off or their eyes will be dig off. How com the fertility rate is so low until the CCP in charge. How come the CCP help those people to get education, build schools and uni.. How come the CCP help them to write a Tibetan-English-Mandarin dictionary in order to protect their own language and culture (other minorities such as Mongolian and Korean have no problem in using their own languages to gain modern knowledge) , while in India those Tibetan have to learn by English.
I can't see you who are also dancing under the rain are in the right condition to criticize the others

LOL - A Chinese's grasp of history. Dyer was made to resign from the military and his boss who put the martial law in place - Dwyer was killed by an Indian revolutionary. The architect of your Nanking Massacre ended his life enjoying golf. Dalits in India are empowered, have special reservation and regularly win elections. How many Tibetans have been in the corridors of power in Peking?
And if China was so good to the Tibetans, your Tibetan Chinese citizens would not be seeking refuge in India.

Actually this is a good change for you to make peace with him.

Mainland stubbornness actually bring more harm than peace. At least Dalai Lama is honest want to make peace with you, and most of exiled Tibetan listen to him.

Once Dalai Lama is dead, all exiled Tibetan will be ruled by CIA agents. It will make the problem even worse.
They have some close connections with CIA from the beginning and right now. It is for sure. But not gonna be a big problem, since when China grows strong enough, US is not too far from being split.

LOL - A Chinese's grasp of history. Dyer was made to resign from the military and his boss who put the martial law in place - Dwyer was killed by an Indian revolutionary. The architect of your Nanking Massacre ended his life enjoying golf. Dalits in India are empowered, have special reservation and regularly win elections. How many Tibetans have been in the corridors of power in Peking?
And if China was so good to the Tibetans, your Tibetan Chinese citizens would not be seeking refuge in India.

Why are you keep putting Asaka on the table but ignore most of the war criminals like Hideki Tojo. Also the other criminals killed/executed by Chinese government.
There are around 170,000,000 Dalits in India, it would be a shame if Dalits doesn't have a single power in India. In China there are 5,400,000 Tibetans. The highest leader of Tibet and most of the officers are Tibetan. Even in the NPCSC there are many Tibetans such as Doje Cedain and Legqog.
Well, they lost their slaves, their properties, their power of enslaving their own people. What else can they do. If I were them I would have jumped to India too, since India is one of the closest place to be and we are sharing the same caste system (close enough).

Why are you keep putting Asaka on the table but ignore most of the war criminals like Hideki Tojo. Also the other criminals killed/executed by Chinese government.
There are around 170,000,000 Dalits in India, it would be a shame if Dalits doesn't have a single power in India. In China there are 5,400,000 Tibetans. The highest leader of Tibet and most of the officers are Tibetan. Even in the NPCSC there are many Tibetans such as Doje Cedain and Legqog.
Well, they lost their slaves, their properties, their power of enslaving their own people. What else can they do. If I were them I would jump to India too, since India is one of the closest place to be and we are sharing the same caste system (close enough).

The have a caste system in Buddhism? In Tibet? Was this drilled into you by your Communist text-books or do you have some real source for all this?
The poor chaps who come here do so because they miss having slaves? I assume you have some source other than some Commie mouthpiece for this assertion as well?

The have a caste system in Buddhism? In Tibet? Was this drilled into you by your Communist text-books or do you have some real source for all this?
The poor chaps who come here do so because they miss having slaves? I assume you have some source other than some Commie mouthpiece for this assertion as well?

It wasn't called "caste system" (I said 'close enough') but that was a similar thing to caste system, while farm-slaves' children can only be farm-slavers and they have to obey to the Lamas and landlords. This is very similar to your caste system. Also it is Tibetan Buddhism, who told you that Buddhism must be a peaceful religion. Tibetan Buddhism is even one of the reason why the Yuan Dynasty was eliminated within only 100 years.
Also I wasn't educated by the CCP for a single second; I wasn't even studying in Mainland China. We use textbooks from Hong Kong and Taiwan. Please stop labeling people around just because they are not sharing your opinions, that's annoying.
They hate the CCP (usually to Han people) for taking what they had, also religion and immigrant are the matters. I suppose even in your country people in the lowest level are willing to obey the rule and even willing to protect it (am I right?). Some fanatics love Dalai, no matter what the benefit they have they still want to stay with Dalai. It is like Scottish and people of Québec wants to independence from their countries no matter how prefect their economy or human rights are (The difference is, you don't get catch in Canada or in the UK by claiming independence, but in China. This is also one of the reason why they were running away). Besides, as a Macau citizen I do sometimes dislike those Mainlanders who have changed our living style, although after 1999 our quality of life style is getting better yearly. Not to mention we share the similar culture to them (yet there is a huge different between Han and Tibetan cultures).

As for the reference, here you go:
Tibet mort ou vif
by Pierre-Antoine Donnet
Sky Burial: The Fate of Tibet
by Wang Lixiong
A History of Modern Tibet 1913-1951, The Demise of the Lamaist State
by Melvyn C. Goldstein

These books are written by White Masters and a Han Chinese living in the PRC who has been warned by the CCP because of the book he has written. I suppose you are not going to believe a single word from them :coffee:

PS: Try not to accept an unilateral opinion, the CCP for sure is bad but this doesn't mean that never-lie-good-guy- Dalai is better. This is not a world with only black and white color.

I have to say that even I don't like the CCP, I do 100% support their action of freeing Tibet, since it is one of the few good things the CCP have ever done. Tibet was in its Middle Ages before the CCP had free the people.

In fact many Han people are dissatisfied and envy about Tibetans because the CCP is playing double standards within the Chinese ethnic group. Not to mention Tibetans people don't need to pat for their education fees.

It is a good sign afterall the Tibetan dissidents are making a conciliatory move that is the start of a process to silence trouble backers like indians, americans, japanese, hk right wings, europeans

You should move to settle in somewhere like india out of "un-democratic" China where you may be served to your own satisfaction under their system and meet that bloke jackdaws who will continue his babbles about india's "greatness" despite in the 21st century there are still over 1.6 million kids under the age of 5 starved to death y-o-y!

When selection of dalai lama is decided by the central government and central government can remove any dalai lama that violated the rules, you call that independent country???

What kind of fxxked-up logic that is???

LOL - another Chinese showing that he is completely clueless and has not an iota of grey matter - lol. You can't distinguish between a civil war and an invasion - hahahahahahah. Let me explain it to you - The Dalai Lama was not claiming to be the legitimate authority to rule China! The CCP and the KMT were. Your view is as stupid as saying that because the North of USA and South of USA were fighting a civil war and the North won - the same rules apply if the US invades Mexico. Are you really that stupid? Wait - don't answer that - I already know the answer. LOL.

When selection of dalai lama is decided by the central government and central government can remove any dalai lama that violated the rules, you call that independent country???

What kind of fxxked-up logic that is???

Read my post again or tell someone to explain it to you.

Back
Top Bottom