What's new

Thunders to participate in Paris airshow 2015 June.

If i knew a bit earlier ....I definitely would've stayed to see Thunder rumbling over Paris ...and then come back with lot's of pics and videos ...:cray:
don't you have any relative their
cuz i am dying to get some awesome pics of JF-17

Sir, Last time we had a long discussion over this issue ...I hoep you have forwarded this issue to the concerned authorities that JF-17 needs some good paint scheme and new maneuvers to perform overseas ...and the calendar issue as well !

The current paint theme is like, the most sexiest, you'd gotta be blind to not find this current theme sexy as hell!

don't you have any relative their
cuz i am dying to get some awesome pics of JF-17
I have friends ...but they are so lazy bitches ...also ...they have no interest in jets ...I did ask two of them ...!

no interest in jets
2ihmqm9.jpg

If i knew a bit earlier ....I definitely would've stayed to see Thunder rumbling over Paris ...and then come back with lot's of pics and videos ...:cray:
Some times it happens that you miss some thing to be some were else. You would get many more opportunities.

I am not sure if pakistan people know this: the chief designer of JF-17 later become the chief designer of j20, who is widely viewed as a genius and national treasure of china.

for one thing, JF-17 should be an excellent platform considering its designer, on another hand, it will definately receive high prioirity in upgrading for the same reason.

sir the person you are referring to, Yang wei had other views when he said about the jet.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom