What's new

Thunders to participate in Paris airshow 2015 June.

What will be different this time from previous airshow?

Is the fence in the background the only perimeter security in place? It looks awfully easy to navigate around.

i think volleyball net would give more protection then that.. they seriously need to work on that.

Man,i'm not a professional photographer,with a ton of cameras and whatsoever :undecided:
I just have my Canon EOS 1200D. :whistle:

1200D can take some amazing pictures if you mate a prime lens to it. Say 50mm 1.8 or better still 35mm 1.8; both are cheap and amazingly sharp. France is a photographer's paradise and I'm sure you will find good use for them.

On Topic: I'm hoping PAF has hired a professional photography team for the event. Really good media makes for a lot of impact to potential buyers. We need to market our Thunders through professionals. Spend some money on a good marketing team.

I don't believe the Green-1 participated in any overseas show, it's first JF-17 to be produced in Pakistan and more reserved for displays rather than marketing purpose.
Sir, Last time we had a long discussion over this issue ...I hoep you have forwarded this issue to the concerned authorities that JF-17 needs some good paint scheme and new maneuvers to perform overseas ...and the calendar issue as well !

JF-17 THUNDERS DEPART TO PARTICIPATE IN
PARIS AIR SHOW-2015

ISLAMABAD 07 JUNE, 2015:- A three ship formation of JF-17 Thunders along with a PAF contingent comprising pilots and technicians departed from an Operational PAF Air Base, today, to participate in forthcoming Paris Air Show 2015. The 51st Air Show organized by French Aerospace Industries Association will start on 15 June, 2015 at the Le Bourget Parc des Expositions and would continue till 21 June, 2015 . One JF-17 aircraft will perform...
@Oscar @Horus @fatman17 @Tempest II @DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @araz @Sage @MastanKhan

Good news. What would be VERY helpful from a marketing standpoint, if they can have a couple of small flights in between different events with fully loaded Thunders. Or PLEASE park one with all the armaments on it, not sitting underneath it. I think the world would LOVE to see BVR, SRAAM's and a couple of other munitions like ASW missiles on it.

The PAF needs to do a couple of flyby's with BVR missiles on the wingtips, outside of the aerobatics. That would generate more interest and people can actually SEE weapons integrated. There aren't a lot of videos or pictures with BVR and other munitions actually ON the plane. So that visual confirmation will do a huge marketing boost!

Such a shame ....when Thunder is due in Paris ...I came to Pak to spend vacations with my family ...!
upload_2015-6-8_2-48-59.jpeg

Family comes first or Thunders???
Offcourse family first. But he could delay his plans and experience a rare opportunity.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy and have fun during your vacations!:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom