What's new

Thunders in Tandem Touch & Go

Its a formation landing not a touch and go,saw the video thrice both the aircraft did not take off after landing.
Mate, albeit you seem to be one of the pioneering member here but on average you have 2 posts per annum to your credit and the few i have come across have just been critical. Maybe you consider yourself a critic, expert or an analyst but may i remind you that this video as you can see wasn't exactly captured by some enthusiast on a camera phone, i am led to believe it's a part of some documentary showing JF-17 going around the circuit and practising touch and go so what you see here is just the teaser.

Brother I dont like to critisize people for no reason but it would have been a better idea if you had either said formation landing or you had uploaded the whole video showing them do a touch and go because clearly the title of your post and the video dont match

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

so what does that mean, can someone explain lit bit ? it wasnt touch down.

good but strictly Pak forces should ban these cell phones. Sticking to old nokia mobile is fine even that w/o GPS. BTW do isreali post such videos?
Yes Israelis do post such type of videos.

Not long ago, retarded Indians would say that JF-17s can't take off in tandem lol
Some of them still believe it can not perform a loop in the air...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom