What's new

Thunders in Tandem Touch & Go

No, mission practice , specially for those from our Eastern side who are at pains to claim that the JF-17 can't land or take off in formation. :)
formation main land takeoff ke liye kya bill ata hai ? they are here since i see 2007 tart from f-16 and finish on jxx aka j-20 they will oppose everything . koi chawwal hai to apko pata hona chayee bhai jaan apna timewaste na kero us per .

formation main land takeoff ke liye kya bill ata hai ? they are here since i see 2007 tart from f-16 and finish on jxx aka j-20 they will oppose everything . koi chawwal hai to apko pata hona chayee bhai jaan apna timewaste na kero us per .
Because their MKI can only take off and land individually, they think same for JF-17.
Taking off in pair during hot scramble has it's advantages.

Because their MKI can only take off and land individually, they think same for JF-17.
Taking off in pair during hot scramble has it's advantages.

My very dear Jammer,

One can pour molten lead into our Indian friends throats.. pull their nails or put a candel under their feet...

But our Indian friends will endure all pains..yet they can NEVER say a good thing about either Pak or China. Even when some of them pretend to be 'constructive' here on PDF.

Such is the level of their condition.... let us call it love!

You keep sharing such videos and news... keeps your true friends happy!

Regards,

Mangus

My very dear Jammer,

One can pour molten lead into our Indian friends throats.. pull their nails or put a candel under their feet...

But our Indian friends will endure all pains..yet they can NEVER say a good thing about either Pak or China. Even when some of them pretend to be 'constructive' here on PDF.

Such is the level of their condition.... let us call it love!

You keep sharing such videos and news... keeps your true friends happy!

Regards,

Mangus
My dear, my sole aim is total satisfaction.... for all .

No, mission practice , specially for those from our Eastern side who are at pains to claim that the JF-17 can't land or take off in formation. :)
Bhai parosion ky b koi hakooq hoty hein akhir :D
Its a different story how shadows will be discussed along with color of the sky and a unicorn to dismiss this video as CGI :lol:

Oh man this is such a teaser? Touch and go should involve them taking off again which I think they were about to at the end ... can you find the full video which shows them taking off completely again?

26167355_938846979623293_3056553129996586838_n.jpg
26167355_938846979623293_3056553129996586838_n.jpg

Its a formation landing not a touch and go,saw the video thrice both the aircraft did not take off after landing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom