What's new

Can Indian nukes touch America

One Ohio class SSBN will practically end will end a civilization

Nope, that's why the US would never consider India as credible threat.

China, on the other hand, has de facto exceeded Russia's nuclear capability in the eyes of the US.

That's why they are extremely mad with us.

Range is never an issue in Indian Missile program.

What distance Indian missiles reach is of not much consequence. Because, more than missile reach, it is the relations that matter and would govern a likely usage.

It’s is futile to create an imaginary and unlikely scenario, requiring usage of nuclear weapons and create imaginary sabre rattling.

As far as range goes, India has a very successful space program and it shouldn’t be too difficult to create such a missile.

But, the question remains - Why would it need to?

Funny to see just a few serious comments till now. Most of the gobar and urine experts seem to be spreading it here so well, like many other ones.

America will take India a lot more seriously if Indian nukes can touch America/West like Chinese and Russians

The question is not whether we can , but should we even do that.

India is a close ally of the west, we dont need missiles with more than 5000 km range for our self defense needs

We already have an Indian as Prime Minister of UK
American VP is also of Indian descent.

Our soft power in the west will ensure that we dont have to get to nukes

In any case, our SSNs INS Arihant and INS Arighat are getting the K4 Ballistic missiles with 3500 km range, while the next two SSNs ie INS Arhidaman and INS Ariharan will get the the much improved K6 ballistic missiles with 6000 km range and MIRV warheads

One Ohio class SSBN will practically end will end a civilization
Congratulations, you took the bait.

This is precisely the sort of post that the anti-Indian folk were hoping for, by starting this silly thread.

Congratulations, you took the bait.

This is precisely the sort of post that the anti-Indian folk were hoping for, by starting this silly thread.

Well I'm not anti-Indian, but it doesn't make what I said any less true

It was the general statement

Everything will be okay

Well I'm not anti-Indian, but it doesn't make what I said any less true

It was the general statement

Everything will be okay
I didn't say that you are anti-Indian. The person who started the thread sure is, and yours was precisely the sort of post he was hoping to incite from Americans, to warm his heart.

America will take India a lot more seriously if Indian nukes can touch America/West like Chinese and Russians
You mean like the US takes North Korea seriously because their missiles can reach every part of the US ? India does not aspire to become a North Korea and don't forget that Israel has more influence in the US than any other country in spite of not being a military threat.

Yes but why?
India doesn't have any global ambitions apart from it's own shores. Who will we threaten with it lol, north korea?
Western nations and India are pretty much on friendly terms, Latin American nations and africa are not in our sphere and foreign policy.

Yes but why?
India doesn't have any global ambitions apart from it's own shores. Who will we threaten with it lol, north korea?
Western nations and India are pretty much on friendly terms, Latin American nations and africa are not in our sphere and foreign policy.
Friends today enemy tomorrow never know. US and West will never allow India to become middle class because that would shift balance of power. US was friends with China during 70s-90s when China was poor now enemy. China and Soviet Union were friends and then Soviet turned on China because they want to be number 1 communist power so you never know what can happen so better prepare because it adds negotiation points which are invisible

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom