What's new

Thunders hunting for the first kill

Not sure what's the delivery time for these foreign customers typically in aerospace industry expect 36 month for first delivery

As their is no Afghan Air Force operational. Still Jf-17 has been extensively used on ground attack roles on western borders, even LGB's were used from thunders, but with ground lazing or buddy lazing. Now it might be possible that Aselon pods have already been tested in real action without ground support.
i think its imperative that we get thunders going for recon and ground attack, and preserve flying hours on the f16s, i dont think so PAF is going to get more on pretext of WOT

Hunter Killer, armed for combat with both short range and BVR missiles and also C-802A Anti ship missiles, the JF-17 displaying it's enhanced. multi-role capability.

18835979_655622304642598_3504280817781640704_n.jpg

Both of them are obsolete.

Yeah but they could still pose a challenge to some extent. They're both 4th gen (although I'm sure Iranian maintainence of them is poor).

Thunder is just a start as i mentioned in one of my online articles. Chief of Air Staff took an initiative of Kamra Aviation City which will take 15-20 years for ripening the fruit.

A heavy weight fighter and a next generation fighter will be upcoming products as i got these messages from the interviews of CAS Sohail Aman sb. Imagine we are in year 1999 and we have to wait for 2019 for JF-17 Block-III. InshaAllah, PAF will become 100% self sufficient in next 1.5-2 decades. Our 5th generation will be more advanced than any other 5th generation aircraft of the world. It will be a step towards 6th generation platform.

Pakistan is here to rise and shine. It is just the matter of time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom