What's new

Thunder & Sherdils coming to Islamabad!!!

Najam Khan

Reaction score
Thunders & Sherdils coming to Islamabad, the air display will be conducted at F9 park Islamabad on 22nd May, its a public demonstration....Oh BTW confirmed news!

Generally PAF don't took part in public airshows, In 1997 PAF conducted a joint airshow with Red Arrows at the same place. Then in celebration of 100yrs of flight(2003), a K-8 and Sherdils(T37s) & 11 Sqn F-16 rocked at the same place....the same day, those two F16s went to Karachi and performed in another airshow of sea shore of Karachi.

Great!! I do remember the red arrow show and F-16 display. That was really a great show but whats significance of 22 May?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Red Arrows display was something special back in 1997. I remember we drove out from Kamra to Islamabad for the show. Those were the days man, it was the Red Arrows, Sherdils, Mirages and the F-16 that performed. The loudest entry was ofcourse, the Mirage bomburst entry, still remember it. Hope to make it to the 22nd of May show.

Thunders & Sherdils coming to Islamabad, the air display will be conducted at F9 park Islamabad on 22nd May, its a public demonstration....Oh BTW confirmed news!

Generally PAF don't took part in public airshows, In 1997 PAF conducted a joint airshow with Red Arrows at the same place. Then in celebration of 100yrs of flight(2003), a K-8 and Sherdils(T37s) & 11 Sqn F-16 rocked at the same place....the same day, those two F16s went to Karachi and performed in another airshow of sea shore of Karachi.

i hope the jf-17 breaks sound barrier too :victory:

Damn. Why not 22 June? Your sister in laws birthday :lol:
Great. I swish i was there :cry:

i have finished my matric exams ....now on to F9 park....my house is in G 10 2....so pretty near...but got to get a flight from muscat to islamabad first!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom