What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

The view of the mountains from that bridge at the end of naran bazar is my favorite. :D

Did do saw that bungalow next to PTDC ??? We camped right next to it and the view from there was simply gorgeous. BTW did you vist the ansoo lake ???
Could not visit ansoo jheel, my mother had gotten sick because of oxygen depletion at babusar top - had to return very next day, :D, we only spent two days, and only managed to visit babusar, :(

Could not visit ansoo jheel, my mother had gotten sick because of oxygen depletion at babusar top - had to return very next day, :D, we only spent two days, and only managed to visit babusar, :(
Me too. :( Shortage of time !!!

Will go to Shaudur festival next year Inshallah !!! what about you ??? ever got the chance to visit ???

cidimage002jpg01c8dc43xu3.jpg

More coming soon!
laughing-019.gif
lol-049.gif
lol-037.gif

That was epic!!

lol once I read on a rikshaw "Main baray hokar taxi banoonga"
I saw this written at the back of a Suzuki Mehran in Lahore: "Main baray hokar BMW banoongi"!! Jeeez! :lol:

Last edited:
Me too. :( Shortage of time !!!

Will go to Shaudur festival next year Inshallah !!! what about you ??? ever got the chance to visit ???
nope -- i was invited by a friend to swat festival, but NOC from Home Ministry(parents) was declined :D

Playing cricket inside the tunnel being bored
Neelum Jehlum Hydroelectric Project...

b1f2dc1df1f1e7b49f918da05d4b8594.jpg

Back
Top Bottom