What's new

This Is Why I Love My Pakistan.

10011355_10152103092337663_926093183_n.jpg

We are the sole inheritors, as your culture has zero recorded history of meat consumption. A vegeterian culture cannot produce meat dishes and 98% dishes in Pakistan are meat. Biryani, Pulao, Naan, Karahi, Siri paye, Nihari, Matanjan and every exotic stuff is 'Muslim food'!

Are you for real? At least 50 % of our population eats meat. LOL no one knows about pakistani food outside. It's all Indian food and rightfully so.

We are the sole inheritors, as your culture has zero recorded history of meat consumption. A vegeterian culture cannot produce meat dishes and 98% dishes in Pakistan are meat. Biryani, Pulao, Naan, Karahi, Siri paye, Nihari, Matanjan and every exotic stuff is 'Muslim food'!
:tup: :enjoy:
Doston - How many are having 'Muslim food' this weekend?
@Joe Shearer @Indischer @Roybot @levina @ExtraOdinary @jaibi @Oscar @Jaanbaz @genmirajborgza786 @45'22' @chak de INDIA @Ravi Nair @INDIC @BDforever @Marshmallow @Spring Onion @cheekybird @jandk @Azlan Haider
:sarcastic:

Friends, pls don't insult them, just take note and leave. This thread is for a specific purpose and I respect that. I quoted because this one went way over. :( I hope no one is offended.

Last edited:
@Joe Shearer @Indischer @Roybot @levina @ExtraOdinary @jaibi @Oscar @Jaanbaz @genmirajborgza786 @45'22' @chak de INDIA @Ravi Nair @INDIC @BDforever @Marshmallow @Spring Onion @cheekybird @jandk @Azlan Haider

Friends, pls don't insult them, just take note and leave. This thread is for a specific purpose and I respect that. I quoted because this one went way over. :( I hope no one is offended.

Food belong to ethnicity/region, not the religions, so we have Awadhi cuisine, Rajasthani cuisine etc.

He is emphasizing on Muslim cuisine because most of the best meat based dishes of Pakistan were brought by Muhajirs from India while Punjabi-Sindhi cuisine don't have much to offer. :lol::lol:

Food belong to ethnicity/region, not the religions, so we have Awadhi cuisine, Rajasthani cuisine etc.

He is emphasizing on Muslim cuisine because most of the best meat based dishes of Pakistan were brought by Muhajirs from India while Punjabi-Sindhi cuisine don't have much to offer. :lol::lol:

Nihari, Biryani, korma and many many more were all royal foods of UP's nawabs, they did not exist before in either Sindh or Punjab. Although Pushtuns are regular meat eaters.

Nihari, Biryani, korma and many many more were all royal foods of UP's nawabs, they did not exist before in either Sindh or Punjab. Although Pushtuns are regular meat eaters.

Pashtuns and Baloch have good meat based food. The veg foods of Punjabis is also very awesome.

Most of the Indian cuisine is actually Pakistani food except the S.India.
:blink::blink::blink:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Aeronaut said:
N.India is mostly a vegetarian culture, its absurd to think that a vegetarian culture invented dishes that they never ate and don't eat even today. They sell them because they sell.
Well my Pakistani friend once told me that towards the Indian border Pakistani food has influence of Indian culture :-) and towards the western borders, Pakistani food has a marked Middle Eastern influence.So Pakistani food is a mix of the central Asian culture and from the South Asian culture.
Last when I tasted the Pakistani kheer sent to me by my neighbor it tasted exactly like the kheer we make in India.:-)
Pakistan was forever a part of India.Ergo Pakistani food has a lot of Indian influence.
No matter how much you deny this but you're also an Indian.(or atleast your genes were some 65yrs back :p: )
Akhand Bharat Zindabad!!!

:-)
There's a lil devil inside your head.:devil:But then I guess all Kashmiris are very innocently devilish like your kashmiri cousin across the border....ahem ahem @Armstrong
(Someday your encouragement to pick on aero's posts will get me banned :lol: )

:blink::blink::blink:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Well my Pakistani friend once told me that towards the Indian border Pakistani food has influence of Indian culture :-) and towards the western borders, Pakistani food has a marked Middle Eastern influence.So Pakistani food is a mix of the central Asian culture and from the South Asian culture.
Last when I tasted the Pakistani kheer sent to me by my neighbor it tasted exactly like the kheer we make in India.:-)
Pakistan was forever a part of India.Ergo Pakistani food has a lot of Indian influence.
No matter how much you deny this but you're also an Indian.(or atleast your genes were some 65yrs back :p: )
Akhand Bharat Zindabad!!!

:-)
There's a lil devil inside your head.:devil:But then I guess all Kashmiris are very innocently devilish like your kashmiri cousin across the border....ahem ahem @Armstrong
(Someday your encouragement to pick on aero's posts will get me banned :lol: )
i highlighted it for him to read easily:p:

Back
Top Bottom