What's new

this is why i dont buy American products and you shouldnt too

i try not too buy anything that is multinational or foreign corporation, but its very hard they have complete monopoly on the market. you see MacDonald, coca cola, pepsi, etc but you never see the people product like you and me cant just open up a drink factory and start distribution very hard, this even if we had the money. what belonged to the people they bought out.

one of the tricks i learned about rockfeller is that he would buy out the mines to secure a monopoly on the industries and drive them out. if he could he would send his hit squad to sabotage the industry and his newspaper connection to destroy the image of the industry. sometimes he would drive his products prices lower to cause the other competing product to fail as people would rather buy the cheaper product.

if you look on forbes magazine these guys are more less related if you dig enough. it all fraud and make belief.

here in England all we have is petrol stations, Morrison, asda, lidl, matalan, b and q. The rest are take aways.

Not watching the video but just from thread title what can assume its about monopoly of American product especially the big corporate product you want to avoid. Not a bad I idea if we start using local product and product by small industries they can thrive like other big corporation.

I'm so lucky that there's almost no made in america products here in the Philippines, made in america is garbage.

American hope to be the balancer of the world, its like a boss of boxing league, so in a fact American government is Actually a dictator of whole globe.
But in Another hand, America pushes the progress of Technology and It do contributes a lot, this cannot be downplayed.

I'd reply we shouldn't buy any Russian brands...but then I couldn't even think of any.

Check out the right hand side list on this page and see if any names ring a bell (maybe 5 or 6)
top 100 brands: Ru.Brand Top 100 Russian Brands - 2010 (MPP Consulting) | Ranking The Brands

Compare that to the US : US Brand Top 100 Brands of United States - 2012 (MPP Consulting) | Ranking The Brands
ahahahahah..........i was about to say the same thing.:lol:

Senny, what's up with this thread? This ain't productive, mate.

Heis just a Russian 'patriot' immigrant in Germany who hates the U.S/west. I dont even understand how he can be on here in the first place using U.S invented internet to communicate with others while claiming he never uses any U.S product. If you don't want to use any U.S or even western product in life, then i afraid you will have to go back to being a villager in a forest or better still travel and live in North Korea(hmm....but they still use internet there as well.).:rofl:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom