What's new

this is why i dont buy American products and you shouldnt too

I just found out one thing.

He said he stop using American product? One look on this website address, defence.pk Ip addresses is 104.28.0.122, which based in California, USA.

So to stop using American Product, I suggest @senheiser stop using American server and stop posting on PDF. Otherwise he would have been just another hypocrite..

And I hope more and more and more Iranians are like you.

Only two thing I can think of. Either

1.) He is quite rich, an American flag cost about $2 to $5 depending on size. If he only uses American Flag as toilet paper, then he much have gotten millions of those to wipe his arse with after taking a dump, or wipe his mouth after a meal.

2.) If he is not rich, then He is probably reusing the same flag over and over again. (or get a new one after reusing it a couple of occasion) Then he would have wipe his mouth after meal using the same flag after he wipe his arse with. Which is gross....

I'm so lucky that there's almost no made in america products here in the Philippines, made in america is garbage.

it is called proudly made in China brother hehee
eve in PH its called made in China :)
American products are less nowadays and itis more like the American brand but made in china
when ever i try to buy something i buy local store and neighbor hood places so it helps them
well you cannot avoid USA and Israel product directly indirectly you will buy it

like i dont go to burger king but rather there is a local burger shop here serves cheaper but same quality home made burger but good quater pounder yummy

the american gov and the business do bad things but the people is nice there

Back
Top Bottom