What's new

this is why i dont buy American products and you shouldnt too

it might be called USA product but the USA people are also hostage to the giant corporations just like third world.

these giants don't have loyalty to land/soil they just giant businesses making billions to trillions yes the owners are from USA but they don't care about America.

Bankers>Industrialist/businessman>military/politicians/movie stars and rest of us.

if the Russian member care to read the book online western technology and soviet economic development he would realize lolz USA was transferring full blueprint of their factories to soviet union. Imagine Detroit car maker factory full replica transfer to soviet union. USA played double game deception on its own citizens, fear of soviet power lolz.

Correction to the 'corrrection'...

The current Internet has its birth from DARPANET, which was a defense oriented method of communication in war.

ARPANET - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Berners-Lee was the inventor of the data formatting that make easier data transfer INSIDE the physical structure of the Internet. The World Wide Web (www) is not the Internet.

Well its still a U.S-British cooperation then. Hopefully @senheiser will stop using this anglo saxon technology.:lol:

Good. Leave more American products for others to buy and use. By the way, the Internet is an American invention, so get off the Internet.
yeah made by german immigrants, and no it was invented in switzerland

don't forget Google as his main search engine and Chrome as his main browser :D
nope yandex

he probably uses American computer/laptop as well :lol:
i built my own computer unlike you

And I hope more and more and more Iranians are like you.
That was the point when you ''should'' have rated negative to discourage such conversations.On contrary to that,you responded and invited more to speak nonsense.

I always use American flags as toilet paper.
Mind your language.This is first and last warning.

regards

Heis just a Russian 'patriot' immigrant in Germany who hates the U.S/west. I dont even understand how he can be on here in the first place using U.S invented internet to communicate with others while claiming he never uses any U.S product. If you don't want to use any U.S or even western product in life, then i afraid you will have to go back to being a villager in a forest or better still travel and live in North Korea(hmm....but they still use internet there as well.).:rofl:

He's generally a nice kid, i've discussed with him plenty of times, lively albeit very political. I suppose some anti-americanist feelings are warranted since the United States is countering geopolitical yearnings of Russia and some European members who yearn to be free from American domination.

Its fine, they share their views, and their views enable us all to understand and better respect global opinion in regards to American-focused geopolitical doctrine and geopolitical stances on evolving key issues in the Middle East and beyond.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom