What's new

They kept imran khan in 6 by 8 cell to break the will of khan

History has a shitty way of repeating itself in Pakistan View attachment 944155
View attachment 944156
They're exonerating Mujib. Most probably he indeed wanted to be the PM of the united Pak. But, they pushed him and his party (which had a significant number of Indian and Soviet agents) to the brink to the trap set by India and the USSR. Upon his release from the jail and return to BD on an RAF plane via New Delhi (he deliberately refused to board on an Indian plane offered by Indira; even they had transferred his luggage to the Indian plane), he reportedly said to his top lieutenants, "So, you have ultimately broken up the country"....

Last edited:
They will kill him just like how General Sisi of Egypt had Muhammad Morsi murdered in prison.
I have written a article about this happening when khan made speach in United Nations. I predict this. Read my previous post two years ago on defence.pk. Khan end will be like mursi sadam and qadafi. I am sad we going lose best man our country produced after Muhammad ali Jinna

View attachment 944156
This brings tears and anger to me. 75+ years into Pakistans making and we still aren’t truly free. For Pakistan whole 75+ years history they destroyed Pakistan and made it a joke. Is this the country all those shaheed layed down their lives for? Is this the county Quaid e Azam struggled for? These people have destroyed the country and disrespected all the martyrs who made Pakistan possible. What brings anger to me is seeing the pathetic state of Pakistanis seeing 75+ yrs of misery by corrupt lotas but still not doing anything to save the country. The same collaborator families who sucked off British and enabled their occupation are the ones in charge of Pakistan now. How can anyone claim Pakistan is independent and not still a colony while the whole system acts like it’s a colony with sepoys and their politicians allies at the top taking orders from their white masters. All those who mothers who lost their sons to protect the country and create it, imagine how they’re feeling seeing the state of the country their child sacrificed them self for.
Worse will happen as long as Pakistanis don’t wake up and make Pakistan independent.

“..Indeed, Allāh will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves…”
-Quran (13:11)

The conditions sound harsh compared to what NS faced

"The cell has no air-conditioning facility but has a fan, bed and a washroom inside."

Looks like their game plan is failing for they're losing in the realm of narration....
Army lost its "get Imran plan" before it started. Ppl have seen same play book over and over again. Charlatan can't think different, they have play book.

View attachment 944156
Didn't know Suhatwardi was treated like that. History says he was brilliant.

Yazidi forces will always be there till the time of eternity, and the Hussaini forces to fight them.

And Haq will win and overcome batil and batil will be decimated, and truly batil is there to be annihilated, as per Hadith.

I have written a article about this happening when khan made speach in United Nations. I predict this. Read my previous post two years ago on defence.pk. Khan end will be like mursi sadam and qadafi. I am sad we going lose best man our country produced after Muhammad ali Jinna
Even the Kuva-i Millet Turkish analysts are saying it's the US way of showing what happens to the "persona non grata" nationalist leaders. Reis Erdo'an was subject to a similar "judicial" coup first, followed by a "bloody" coup. And, the "election" coup was the most recent one. Now, a "financial" coup is on-going. So far, the Turkish nationalist conservative folks have been fighting back with their Jan and Ma'l by HIS PERMISSION...

May HE protect us from all the sins the US policies are accumulating....

@JX-1, you see the difference between two defence forces? One controls everything and another one is well under control. That’s the real meaning of being disciplined.

Good luck to Paksiatn to get a strong civilian democratic government that can turn you around.

@JX-1, you see the difference between two defence forces? One controls everything and another one is well under control. That’s the real meaning of being disciplined.

Good luck to Paksiatn to get a strong civilian democratic government that can turn you around.
Only because the civilian rulers and military have an agreement and know their limits. If BJP crosses the red line, they will also face problems from the Indian military. Similar in the west, if the military wants a war they will get it or else governments will be toppled. Pakistan political parties need to reach some kind of agreement with the military and then move on towards civilian rule.

Only because the civilian rulers and military have an agreement and know their limits. If BJP crosses the red line, they will also face problems from the Indian military.
Not really. In India the defence forces have remained firmly under the control of the civilian and political setup. There is no under the table arrangement.

There were doubts in the minds of political leadership immediately after 1947, but were dispelled over the decades.

You will never see Defence Chiefs here giving sermons on economy, food security, farming, foreign relations since they know their place, which is to look after external security.

Paksiatn was a little unlucky in this regard and before democracy could take a firm foothold, these Generals made themselves very powerful. There was no one of Jinnah’s stature after his early demise who could have ensured this in Paksiatn.

In India, Nehru and quite a few stalwarts were there to ensure a firm foundation of democracy.

Last edited:
Not really. In India the defence forces have remained firmly under the control of the civilian and political setup. There is no under the table arrangement.

There were doubts in the minds of political leadership immediately after 1947, but were dispelled over the decades.

You will never see Defence Chiefs here giving sermons on economy, food security, farming, foreign relations since they know their place, which is to look after external security.

Paksiatn was a little unlucky in this regard and before democracy could make a firm foothold these people made themselves too strong. There was no one of Jinnah’s stature after his early demise who could have ensured this in Paksiatn.

In India, Nehru and quite a few stalwarts were there to ensure a firm foundation of democracy.
Yes true Pakistan was unlucky in that regard. Allama Iqbal passed away 1938 before Pakistan creation, and Jinnah became ill and passed away within a year. We had the sister of Jinnah but she was treated badly by the military. We had Liaqat Ali Khan but someone assassinated him, had many other leaders from current Bangladesh but straight after Pakistan was created the issue between military and civilian leadership started. India army was much more powerful than new Pakistan army but still didn't do any military coups, I have just been reading about it, Indians political leaders cleverly made sure to tick all boxes so no military coup would take place. Quiet interesting read on how they divided the powers etc.

Back
Top Bottom