What's new

These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality

Already explained in James Bond movie, Die Another Day. :D

Governments don't even have money for that, how can they have money for anything more ambitious than that? The US government has nearly 17.3 trillion bucks debt. Nothing is going to be possible till next century at the earliest. :o:

Thanks @thesolar65 thanks for bringing me to this thread....i would have missed out on so many things.

Well, I am thinking of a new interesting thread that will bring all into the thread without any "Dhichkiaon Dhichkiaon or Dhisum Dhisum" or tu tu mein mein !! in Members Club

It's very simple actually. The main cause of Ageing is because of the oxidant radicals released from the muscle/cell fatigue, which affects nearby cells and accelerates the aging process. My proposal was to design a bio-mems to detect the concentration of those free radicals in the blood stream, and stream the data to a mobile device. Which would then be transmitted to the data center, where complex algorithm will detect the rate of cell ageing, and would prescribe 'anti-oxidant' intake in the body.

The concern is, no study has been done yet to make a clear picture of anti-oxidant and radical reactions in blood stream, and cell. And if it's possible to revert back aged cell back to normal. Hence the teacher asked for time to evaluation, if all goes right, then i might get a PhD position and big *** funding in next Semester.

From what i know even turmeric and chilli powders have antioxidants.
So may be our ancestors knew of all this back then too.

Well, I am thinking of a new interesting thread that will bring all into the thread without any "Dhichkiaon Dhichkiaon or Dhisum Dhisum" or tu tu mein mein !! in Members Club
Go ahead do make one thread....but i am sooo luving this thread.

These experts on this thread are for real nohhh?? I hope they are not some robots....:-)

If they can put up some mirrors on the Moon, they can divert light from the Sun going to the Moon towards Earth instead. That would more energy Earth would need.

If they can put enough solar panels on moon for a human colony on Moon to survive then we can go on and think of constructing something of that scale on moon

Why isn't anyone talking about Nuclear propulsion??It should be our next big thing....much much more important than growing plants on the moon!

Why isn't anyone talking about Nuclear propulsion??It should be our next big thing....much much more important than growing plants on the moon!
Work is going on it already.

@thesolar65 Very nice thread indeed though it still gives me the creeps to even think of all that happening :D @levina i won't ignore you're posts i am probably more amateurish when it comes to these things than you are lol.

From what i know even turmeric and chilli powders have antioxidants.
So may be our ancestors knew of all this back then too.

Lemons, or any citrus fruits have high concentration of anti-oxidants, even red wine does. My fridge is stashed with lemon/orange juice, and whiskeys.

http://iaaweb.org/iaa/Studies/nuclearpropulsion.pdf

There are even few protoypes ready.

Lemons, or any citrus fruits have high concentration of anti-oxidants, even red wine does. My fridge is stashed with lemon/orange juice, and whiskeys.
Lemon..cherry...blueberries have antioxidants in abundance.
Ahem ahem theres a difference between redwine and whiskey.
Red wines have antioxidants....true.
But i have my doubts about whiskey.
So if you've them stashed in your refrigerator then you are cooling the wrong drink....lol.

Lemon..cherry...blueberries have antioxidants in abundance.
Ahem ahem theres a difference between redwine and whiskey.
Red wines have antioxidants....true.
But i have my doubts about whiskey.
So if you've them stashed in your refrigerator then you are cooling the wrong drink....lol.

That's the only thing keeping me alive, i have to go for days without sleep and that can be very frustrating. So i just to drink away all the frustration, depression and sorrows.

That's the only thing keeping me alive, i have to go for days without sleep and that can be very frustrating. So i just to drink away all the frustration, depression and sorrows.

And i thought coffee and chocolate shakes worked better :coffee:

Scientist....you just tripped.:-)

And i thought coffee and chocolate shakes worked better :coffee:

Scientist....you just tripped.:-)

Have been suffering from depression for quite some time, nothing much related to academics. Though there are few academic issues, but nothing serious.

@thesolar65 @Star Wars creating warp drive not easy but lets say they create it in few years than u me and u all wont be alive to see the result.... Warp drive use warmhole technology. So if humans decideds to travel andromeda galaxy than it will take few minutes to reach.... If they decides to come back next day than around 100years will be passed by....
The point is that they would never be able to come back in the same timeline. They’ll be cursed to live in the future forever. Never able to go back and warn people about the misfortunes of their near futures.

In other words, they would have landed up in a parallel universe!

Back
Top Bottom